49 | Advanced Sightings

*Take note: You already managed to retrieve your ability to see the past and future

- (NRC) Side Street, Festival -

(Name) fixed her black gloves hiding her hands now shaded with black as students greeted her, glad the Headmistress is back in the college. She wiped the excess blood dripping on her forehead, blaming the Chairman for beating her up too much. The Chairman is currently fixing the damages she left back in the NRC's board of director's Headquarters and they have talked about meeting each other once VDC is done...

     "Oh..." The white-haired dwarf noticed a familiar uniform passing him. "(Name)-senpai! It's you!" He exclaimed and ran towards her. (She's wearing the school uniform of Diasomnia, not the dorm uniform)

     The demoness flinched when she felt someone hugging her legs and making her look below, "Oh. And I thought someone is trying to rob me... Hello, Dominic-san," she greeted and caressed the head of the mature dwarf. "I see that you're with the others. Are you guys enjoying?" She asked the blue-headed dwarf beside Dominic.

     Timmy nodded beside Dominic, "Yes! We're enjoying the festival, (Name)-senpai!" He giggled as he nuzzled on her palm placed above his head. Gran huffed, "Where did you go anyway?" He asked, going in front of the demoness.

     (Name) chuckled, "I'm afraid it's top secret. A Headmistress business is the right word," she replied.

The dwarves must've noticed the slit of her eyes thinning, but disregarded it. However, it was something cunning that the demoness had. (Name) used her ability to see what has happened in the past and much to her surprise Neige and Vil are together at the back of the Colleseum. Luke, Yuu, and Grim are eavesdropping on what they're talking about...

- (Ability: Triggered) Colleseum, Backstage -

Luke, Yuu, and Grim are behind a wall when Vil knocked on someone's door. It was Neige's room and he asked what the beautiful blonde-haired needed from him. (Name) was surprised her classmate wanted to talk to the RSA student, despite both of them knowing how Vil despises Neige...

     "Where are your little friends? The dwarves I mean?" The Pomefiore dorm leader asked.

     "Dominic and the others went to the food stalls in the side street. They said they wanted to try some foods before performing," the sweet raven-headed replied with a smile on his face. "They're not into staying in one place, so I must say they're quite adventurous."

     Vil looked around, "I see that you're alone at the moment..." He smirked slightly. "In any case, your performance back in the rehearsals is as wonderful as ever. I see that being adorable still catches everyone's heart ever since we were children," he complimented.

     Neige giggled, "Your performance isn't that bad either! It's perfect! Your dancing and vocals are as beautiful as ever and I kinda despise you for managing to dance a cool song," he scratched his cheek in embarrassment. "I think I fell in love when you performed earlier!" He took Vil's palms.

     "Really? Thank you... It seems we're rivals for the win," Vil chuckled. Then he took something from his pocket, "Say, Neige dear, are you perhaps thirsty? I've taken a liking to a drink I just tasted before thanks to my lovely junior. It's a sweet, apple juice and I can guarantee you it's very nutritious for your health."

     Neige's eyes sparkled when he saw the familiar glass, "Ah! Isn't that the apple juice you promoted from a village in our hometown? I've always wanted to try it!" He exclaimed. "I'm so happy thank you!"

     Vil smiled maliciously, "Do enjoy every single drop of the juice... Neige..."

     "Thank you very much!"

Yuu widened his eyes as a scene flashed right through his eyes as Vil handed the apple juice to Neige's hands. It felt like Snow White from his dream is receiving the poisoned apple from the disguised Beautiful Queen from the window. (Name)'s face was contorted with horror and disappointment as she can sense what Vil has done to the apple juice—not until Rook appeared...

     "Neige-kun!" The hunter called as he ran towards them. "I'm very sorry for interfering with your conversation with Roi de Poisons. The staff has personally requested I to find you since according to them it involves your performance from earlier. Snow White... I mean, Neige-kun!"

     "Snow White?" Neige raised an eyebrow. "Wait, this speech... Are you perhaps—"

- (Ability: Halted) Colleseum -

Leaving the dwarves in flash, she disappeared in black smoke. Teleporting outside the door of the dressing room located in the Colleseum, immediately turning the knob. She didn't mind whoever saw her teleporting all of the sudden and that includes the Scarabia dorm leader who saw her...

     "(Name)-chan!" Kalim smiled and ran towards her, glad that the demoness who was acquainted with Vil was here. "There's something with Vil-senpai! The way he stared at Neige—"

     "—I'm aware, Kalim-san. Let's go before it's too late," the demoness butler told the Scarabia dorm leader. "We can't let Vil-san do something ridiculous..." She took his wrist and ran to where the Pomefiore members and Neige were.

     With Rook, Vil, and Neige. The hunter seems tired from trying to find the RSA student, "Oh dear! The running while trying to find you has quite taken a little stamina from me. I'm quite thirsty now. Do you mind me I ask for some apple juice from your hand? It looks perfect for me as it's cool and refreshing for the body," he grinned meekly.

     Neige nodded, "Of course! Please have some!"

     Vil widened his eyes as Rook got the glass from Neige's hold, "Thank you, Neige-kun! Please head to the stage and don't come back! Promise me you won't come back!" The hunter pushed the raven-haired away from them. The RSA student was confused, which angered Rook, "RUN! HURRY NOW! THE STAFF WILL BE MAD!" He yelled.

     "Yes!"

     Vil glared at his vice dorm leader, "Rook... Why?"

     Rook just smiled, "The refreshing aroma of this apple juice never failed to amaze me... Quite intoxicating. It reminds me of the fresh, red apple that fell from a tree as it was born in Monsieur Cherry Apple's hometown. I shall enjoy every single drop of this, Roi du Poisons..." He said and started to place the tip of the glass near his lips.

     The Pomefiore dorm leader gasped, "NO, ROOK!"

     (Name) stayed put as Kalim went towards Rook, "YOU CAN'T, ROOK!" Pushing the glass away from his hand, shattering it.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)