33 | Plans

*I should add another twist, a twist that won't destroy the lore ehe (also I already left an obvious landmark for Chairman's identity ;>)

Bonus:

(Future Vil and Barbatos's parenting) Vil said he doesn't want kids since they're annoying and wanted to focus on his career, of course (Name) respected that since she knows the hard work of having a baby around the house (it's not like she doesn't have kids back in Devildom)...

     "Mama! Papa!" A voice came from behind the couple, making them turn their head. "Mama (Name)! Papa Vil!" It was a baby boy—his hair has the same blonde hair and purple tints, and his eyes are a pair of green and lime hue.

     "Oh, I think they have the same ability as mine," the demoness chuckled and carried the baby—knowing the fact he might've used his inherited ability from his mother. Vil blinked a couple of times, not mad, "Aren't you adorable?" She asked the baby, lightly pinching his right cheek.

     "Papa! Papa!" The baby boy called, reaching out for his father. He jumped off the demoness's arms and hugged his father's legs, "Papa Vil! Pretty Papa Vil!" Maybe having a kid isn't that bad.

- (NRC) Crewel's room -

Cater, Silver, and Crewel are looking at the serious (Name) in front of them. She has finally finished her plan to free her other versions and stop whatever the Chairman is planning—the location of Headquarters of the Board of Directors is said to be located underground in a faraway country, which means they need to go using the Dark Mirror...

     "Silver-san will stay to cover up for us, so it won't be obvious. Professor Crewel, Lord Diavolo, and Cater-san will come with me," she explained. They all raised an eyebrow at Lord Diavolo, "It seems I forgot to introduce Lord Diavolo. Very well," she took the dull red hedgehog from her head.

     "He's a hedgehog?" Cater asked, confused. "And did you steal that from Heartslabyul again, (Name)-chan?"

     She chuckled, "Of course not. His Lord Diavolo is a Demon Prince, well he's a King right now," she uttered and a large red smoke surrounded the hedgehog, transforming the King of Devildom back to his human form. "Everyone, meet Lord Diavolo, the King of Devildom. He's the one I'm serving for in my world," she introduced himself.

     "WHAT?!"

The demoness chuckled when Cater kept apologizing to Diavolo for kidnapping him. Crewel and Silver bowed since he's royalty. Diavolo explained that one of the Barbatos inside the Chairman's basement is his wife from the future—surprising everyone since they didn't think (Name) would pull even a Prince, an heir to the throne...

     "(Name)-chan is just that hot~!" The orange-haired senior giggled, rubbing his cheek on the demoness's right arm. (Future) Diavolo laughed, "It took me a lot of marriage proposals just to get her, yes, you know? It's worth the wait, so I can't let my wife suffer another second in that basement!" His voice is full of determination.

     Barbatos just sighed, "Oh, dear. I didn't expect to marry Lord Diavolo either," she whispered to herself before clearing her throat. "Everyone listen to me. I hope all of you will cooperate with this plan—we can't waste this chance, it's once in a lifetime chance."

     Crewel nodded, "Understood, pup."

     She smiled, "Very well. We'll be starting for our alibis—Lord Diavolo's presence isn't known, so he can just turn into a hedgehog. Professor Crewel's reason will be about his deal with a foreign business partner. Cater-san will use his unique magic to have another him perform instead," she told them. "I'll be visiting someone from another country. Silver, did you write all of our reasons?" She asked.