15 | Busy

*Yes, someone ships the Chairman and (Name)—even I don't know why that happened

- Pomefiore Dorm, Ballroom -

     "You're temporarily the villain?" The beautiful blonde-haired asked his potential lover, who nodded because of her client's wish. "You're already working as his guard and he even wished for you to be the villain for that movie?!" He hissed, shaking the demoness's body.

     "I tried to reject, of course... Since I pitied him, I'm now the temporary villain of Legendary Sword," she told the dorm leader and covered his mouth. "No need to be loud, Vil-san. It attracts attention..." She whispered.

She's currently with the beautiful male to join their rehearsals since he became strict towards the juniors to polish them clean for the upcoming VDC. The juniors are currently warming up behind them, curious about what the couple is talking about...

     Vil cleared his throat, "Alright, if you're done with warm-ups, please come in between so we can start our lessons," he clapped his hands to interrupt their trances. "Before we start, I'll announce our main vocalists and dancers. I choose these from the audition's performances and don't worry, you can steal their position if you impress me. The main vocalists are Jamil, Epel, and me," he told them.

Kalim congratulated his retainer, hugging him and the snake seems hesitating with the position given to him. He asked the dorm leader of Pomefiore Dorm Leader if he was alright, and he replied yes and asked if he was not satisfied with it...

     "I'm glad you chose me, but Kalim—I mean, forget it," the snake told the Queen, who raised an eyebrow because he was confused. "I understand your decision, Vil-senpai. I'll do my best, so you won't feel bad choosing me," he smiled.

     Epel seems to be against the idea, "Vil-senpai... I'm not confident about this position. Please choose another person—" He was interrupted by Vil's menacing glare. "You don't get to choose, Epel. Remember the promise we made to each other? I want to stop that man at all costs and I can't have you backing away as my poisoned apple, am I clear?" He grabbed Epel's arm, harshly.

     "I understand..."

     "Vil-san, calm down!" The demoness grabbed the poor lavender-haired from the Queen's hold. "No need to be that harsh."

The poor child is almost on the brink of crying and that made her rub his hair, comforting him. Deuce and Yuu are confused about who's the man Vil's talking about and why is Epel connected to a poisoned apple. Kalim and Ace, on the other hand, are talking about they're not one of the main vocalists...

     "Didn't Vil-senpai say we can steal their positions if we impressed him?" Kalim asked Ace, who nodded. "Alright! I'm getting energetic! Let's do our best, so we won't get overridden by the main vocalists!" He exclaimed, excited to train.

     Rook clapped his hands, amazed by Kalim's mindset, "Well said, Roi d'Or! You truly are a ball of sunshine!" He remarked. The said dorm leader beamed in joy, "Well, dancing and singing are meant to be enjoyed anyway~!" He chortled.

     Vil sighed, "They're called main vocalists, but that doesn't change our team's cooperation just because of the positions main and support. To give your best to think you're the main star of what you're doing," he told them. Everyone nodded, "Very good. Since we don't have any questions then let's start training... Watch me as if I'm your guide and follow my dance steps."

The demoness wiped Epel's face and lightly pushed him to the center, so they can start. She didn't expect Vil to be that angry when he saw the first years messing up some dance steps...

     "It's rock the boat after posing! Then down immediately!" He told the bunch, using his magic to fix their stances. "Alright! 1, 2—POTATO #2, THAT'S COMPLETELY WRONG! STOP THE MUSIC, (NAME)!" He demanded, going near Deuce.

     Deuce looked around and pointed at himself, "Are you talking to me?" He asked the towering senior in front of him. The Queen raised his eyebrow, "Who else should I be talking to then?" He asked, crossing his arms.

Ace whispered he's the Potato #1. Vil went behind Deuce and slapped his back, fixing his posture because he's being stiff again. Based on his observations, Deuce is more worried about his hand movements than his footwork and that ruined the steps. The blue-haired immediately apologized...

     "And I told him to lighten his harshness..." The demoness whispered, placing her palm on her forehead. The Queen looked at Epel, "Don't feel safe, Epel! One of the requirements in dancing hip-hop and jazz is Flexibility," he told the lavender-haired as he loomed his small petite figure.

     "But this dance is quite overwhelming and femininely... I don't want to do it," the junior of his stated. The dorm leader of Pomefiore scoffed, "Excuse me? Overwhelming and femininely? Are you sure you're not asleep, sweetie? Either way, I can't ignore such disobedience," he affirmed and took Epel's ear.

     "Vil-san, stop that!" The female senior told her classmate, grabbing the hand and pulling Epel's ear. "Please! Don't pull my ears! It hurts!" The 1st year of Pomefiore sobbed, trying to remove Vil's hold.

     "Let me go, (Name)! It seems like our dear little junior is still sleeping, so I'm just doing him a favor," he glared at the demoness. He's using magic to fight her inhumane strength, "Now, let's be clear here. This overwhelming dance can stretch your inner muscles to have a clean, elegant dance," he added.

     "Stop it!" The demoness finally removed his hold on the child's ear, causing the said child to fall to the ground while touching his ear.

     "He doesn't understand the fact things like clothes and dancing don't need to define if it's femininely or manly! He's not exempted just because he's a guy that can't do feminine dances—that's a mindset 100 years ago! It's not like he was born at that time, right?! Right, Epel?!" Vil told the child.

     "I understand your feminism, but he's having a hard time adjusting—"

     "VDC is close, (Name). You don't understand how we're wasting time on a mere feeling!"

     "You see that he's struggling—"

That's when she felt a harsh slap on her face—Vil slapped her out of anger. She didn't expect that to be honest and everyone gasped at it, it was quite a loud slap. Even Vil is surprised he did that, trying to touch her cheek, but she stopped his hands from doing so...

     "No need to, Vil-san... It's alright. I'll get going now..." She uttered and turned around to leave the room. "Wait, (Name)!" The beautiful blonde-haired tried to reach the demoness's hands, but she already closed the door.

     Yuu whistled, "She left. You know I can summon her for—"

     "You don't have to," the dorm leader rejected Yuu's offer. The black-haired male shrugged, "Your loss then. She's probably angry at you," he added and left the disappointed Vil.

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

(バルバトス)