The Other Lightwood. (Jace He...

Από izzy1d2001

Rosalie Sage Lightwood. Older twin sister to Isabelle, and younger sister to Alexander. When she was... Περισσότερα

#1
#2
Important Please Read!
#3
#4
#5
#6
# 7
# 8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13
Important
# 14
I'M SO SO SORRY!!!
# 15
# 16
# 17
# 18
PLEASE READ.
IMPORTANT
#19
#20
Please Read
#21
So So Sorry!!!
#22
Thank You!
#23
#24
#25
#26
#27
#28
#29
#30
Author's Note
#32

#31

612 12 1
Από izzy1d2001

A/N: I WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT IN CHAPTER 29 I DID CHANGE THE TIME FRAME. INSTEAD OF A FEW WEEKS ITS BEEN AT LEAST A MONTH. SO ROSALIE IS A MONTH ALONG IN HER PREGNANCY. 

Rosalie woke up and went to the bathroom.

On her way back to the bed she noticed Jace wasn't there.

She grabbed a hoodie before she went to find him.

Walking into the ops center, she saw Jace standing there looking like he just saw a ghost.

"Jace? You okay?" She asked walking over to him.

"Yeah. I'm... I'm good." He said sitting back down.

"It's four in the morning. What's going on?" Rose touched his shoulder.

"I have to go through the rest of this surveillance footage."

He took his stele to his Stamina rune.

"By using your stamina rune?"

Jace sighed.

"Jace, at some point, you've got to get...."

"I can sleep when I find him." Jace cut her off.

Rosalie sighed, moving to stand in front of him, making him look at her.

"You also have to take care of yourself. Jace, I'm starting to get worried about you."

He sighed putting a hand on her knee, as she was sitting on the desk.

"Seven mundanes have been murdered in the last 48 hours. I think I know who's responsible."

"You ID'd the owl?" She asked moving away from the computers that were behind her.

"The Clave has no record of an owl-faced demon. Or a demon that possesses people that way. That face has to be a glamour." He said staring intently at the screen.

"For who? Who'd want to hide themselves?" She asked.

"I think the owl... is Jonathan."

~~~~
~~~~

Rosalie went to find Izzy. She was concerned about Jace.

"Izzy?" She asked walking into the weapons room.

Izzy turned around.

"Rosalie. What's up? Everything okay?" She asked seeing Rose's expression.

"Everything's fine. Does Jace seem a bit off lately to you?" Rosalie asked.

"I have been so busy that I haven't noticed. Why?"

"He isn't sleeping and he's obsessed with finding the Owl."

Izzy set what she was working on down and put her hands on Rosalie's arms.

"Rosalie, he's stressed. We all are. I'll keep an eye on him. But you can't be stressing too much, it's not good for the baby."

Rosalie sighed but nodded taking a seat just as Alec came in.

Before he could say anything, a fire message came through.

He read it and his face dropped slightly.

"What is it?" Rosalie asked.

"Mom is dropping by for a family dinner." He said but soon added. "with all of us."

Rosalie gulped slightly.

Maryse never just came to visit, it was always because of something she needed to do.

"You think it's something to do with dad?" Rosalie asked looking between the two.

"It's possible." Alec said.

"There you are!" Magnus' voice rang through as he stepped into the room.

"Good news: the Core is off the ley line grid and free of demonic corruption." He told Alec.

"That's good news. Thank you." Alec told him.

Everyone went silent.

"All righty then... I'll make myself scarce."

Izzy broke the silence to explain.

"We just got a fire message from mom, saying she's 'dropping by' for an impromptu 'family dinner'."

"Those are a lot of air quotes." Magnus noted.

"Mom doesn't just drop by for anything." Alec said.

"Yeah. We're thinking it has to do with her and dad." Rosalie said.

"Their finally making their divorce official." Izzy finished.

"My condolences." Magnus told them.

"It's for the best. Problem is instead of just being sad like a normal person, she starts trying to fix everyone around her." Izzy explained.

"Which usually includes grilling her children on everything she thinks is going wrong in their lives." Alec said.

"Great... more that I have to worry about." Rosalie sarcastically mumbled.

"So... where are you holding this suspenseful dinner?" Magnus asked.

Izzy looked at Rosalie for a second as Rose pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Definitely not here." She said.

"The Institute tends to bring out her inner Inquisitor." Alec said, glancing briefly at Rosalie.

"How about my place?" Magnus suggested.

"Magnus, you don't have to..." Alec was cut off.

"I insist. You can have the place all to yourselves."

"Wait. You should be there." Izzy said.

"Hm-mm..."

"Think about it: if Magnus is there being his usual charming self... Mom won't have time to interrogate us."

Rosalie nodded.

"I am charming." Magnus said.

"You don't think it's too much?" Alec asked.

" 'Too much' is my middle name."

Magnus looked Alec in the eye.

"Look, clearly this is important to you." Magnus put his hand on Alec's arm before taking his hand.

"Ergo... it's important to me. Hmm?"

Alec smiled slightly.

~~~~
~~~~

Rosalie walked down the hall just to take a walk when she heard a voice.

"Rosalie, can I talk to you?" Jace's voice rang through.

Rosalie turned and went over to him following him into his room.

"Did you get any sleep?"

He didn't answer as he grabbed the tablet.

"This is Morgan Young, the Owl's latest victim, except she escaped before he possessed her."

Rosalie looked through the tablet.

"How'd she manage that?"

"She got him in the face with pepper spray."

Rosalie looked at him.

"That wouldn't affect a demon."

"No, it wouldn't. It means the Owl is part human, the same as Jonathan."

"Jace... Look, you've tried how many times? There's been no activity on the connection rune."

"They never found his body." Jace said walking over to the table.

"Because he's probably in the middle of the ocean somewhere! Jace, you saw him in that river. Jonathan was dead."

Jace sighed, back still facing her.

"So was I..." He turned around to look at her.

"Until Clary brought me back."

He walked up to Rosalie.

"Do you think this is because of the wish?" Rosalie asked.

Jace sighed.

"Ever since Lake Lyn, I've been having dreams about Jonathan."

Rosalie put her hands on his arms.

"Which are probably just that: dreams."

"Like Clary's dreams about the Mortal Mirror? They all ended up being true. Or what about the gut feelings you had, that ended up being true?"

Rosalie sighed dropping her arms as he reached into his pocket.

"Maryse wants to have dinner with Alec, Izzy, you, and me later on tonight. But I think this is more important. Morgan is throwing a fundraiser for a disaster relief. If I know anything about Jonathan, he will be there to finish what he started."

"Then we should tell the others." Rosalie said.

"No. He had spies in the institute before. I don't want anything to tip him off. When he attacks again, we'll be there to stop him."

He went back over to the table.

"Look, Jace, I want to help you, I do. I just... all this stress and worrying isn't good for me or the baby." Rosalie told him.

He looked at her, before coming over and kissing her forehead as he pulled her into a hug.

"You're right. I'm sorry. Go to dinner. Everything will be okay."

~~~~
~~~~

Rosalie went to Izzy's room ready for this dinner.

Rosalie knocked on the door.

"Look at you." Izzy said looking over.

"It's not easy finding something cute that can also not show off the future baby bump." Rosalie said.

Izzy nodded, going back to getting ready.

"Izzy... are you sure you haven't noticed anything different about Jace?"

"No... Well, you do see him a lot more than I do." Izzy looked back at Rosalie.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"He thinks the Owl is Jonathan." Rosalie told her explaining it this time.

"What? Why?"

"He keeps having these dreams about him. He thinks they're prophetic."

"What do you think?" Izzy asked her.

"I don't... I don't know. He hasn't been sleeping. He's been using his Stamina rune to stay on mission." Rosalie explained as she took a seat.

She pinched the bridge of her nose for a second.

"When you don't sleep, your mind can play tricks on you." Izzy said.

"Yeah."

"Has he told Alec?"

"He's afraid that once word gets out, it'll tip off Jonathan."

"Who is going with him? Because you definitely can't."

Rosalie sighed.

"I think Clary is going with him. She's the only other person besides me, you, and Alec that he trusts."

"I'm going with them." Izzy told her.

"What about the dinner?" Rosalie asked.

"If the Owl is Jonathan, we've got way bigger problems than missing dinner with mom. There's no way I'm letting them go out there alone. Especially when you will be worried the whole time until they're back."

Rosalie took a breath and nodded.

"I'm going to catch Jace before I head to Magnus'."

Izzy gave her a small smile before Rosalie left the room.

Rosalie walked down the hall into the ops center where Jace and Clary were waiting.

Jace looked up at the sound of footsteps.

"I thought you would've left already." He said, going over to her.

"I wanted to wish you luck." She gave him a hug.

"Jace, be careful." Rosalie said in his ear.

They pulled apart and Jace kissed her forehead.

"Always." He told her watching as she made her way to the door.

Rosalie walked to Magnus' and went inside to find the boys cooking.

"Izzy texted. She's going on mission with Clary and Jace.... which means that it's...." Alec was cut off.

"Just Magnus, you, and me tonight." She finished sitting down in a nearby chair.

Not even a few minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Ok. Remember, my mother is on edge and that means avoiding any sensitive subjects, like my dad, or like that, I turned down that job at the Clave." Alec said.

"Or the fact that you're dating a dastardly Warlock?" Magnus said.

"I'm sorry. Am I being terrible?" Alec asked.

"You are more nervous than me, and that's saying something." Rosalie said.

"Here. Drink this." Magnus handed him a glass.

Alec took it and drank the whole thing.

Rosalie raised her eyebrows.

"I'm ok. You're ok?" Alec asked.

"Oh, I'm ok." Magnus said.

"Ok." Alec went to open the door.

"You're OK." Magnus said putting the empty glass down.

"I've never seen him like that." Rosalie laughed slightly.

Magnus went and held out a hand for Rosalie, pulling her up and then Magnus walked to the door.

Rosalie went over to the table to sit.

"My boys!" Maryse said coming in.

Maryse hugged Magnus first and then Alec.

"I'm far from being a boy, but... I appreciate the sentiment. " Magnus said.

"My apologies. I should respect my elders." She told him.

"Can I get you a drink?" Alec asked.

"How about a round of Magnus' famous cocktails?" She said before turning towards the dining room.

"Rosalie. Honey, Look at you!" Maryse gave her a hug.

"Hey, mom." Rosalie said hugging her mom back, before pulling away and sitting down.

After a little talking and eating, Magnus started with one of his stories and Maryse was dying of laughter.

"I'm serious. Truman Capote was a total closet warlock. And he never knew when to leave."

Rosalie looked at he brother and raised an eyebrow before smiling and focusing back on the conversation.

"I'd like to stay here the entire night drinking cognac and regaling you all with all my stories." Magnus impersonated who he was talking about.

"Well, you do know how to host." Maryse said.

"Oh, please. Tonight was all Alec." Magnus said.

"Really?" She asked.

Magnus nodded.

"That stew was incredible. Who knew you could cook?" Maryse said.

"Well, I've made that for you before." Alec said.

"Ah, how could I forget? Alec and Isabelle made this for me when they were little kids. To see the looks on their faces when they brought it to me... it still warms my heart. But that stew! I still have nightmares."

"I...I thought you loved that stew." Alec said.

"Well, I do now! Whatever you've done to the recipe, it's unrecognizable."

Alec looked at Magnus and Magnus looked away.

"Would anyone care for a digestif?" Magnus asked.

"Mm... no, thank you." Maryse told him.

"Rosalie, how are things going with you and the baby?"

Rosalie took in a breath.

"It's still pretty early, but things are going well."

"And how's Jace?"

"Oh, you know... It's Jace, he's... always doing well." Rosalie managed a short small laugh, as she checked her phone.

She told Izzy to have Jace text her when they got home.

Maryse smiled.

"Well, I'm probably embarrassing Alec and Rosalie as it is." Maryse said.

"Oh, we're just happy to see you in such good spirits." Magnus said.

"We thought you might be upset.... what, with the... divorce and everything." Alec said.

"I've made my peace with that. But your instincts are right. I do have some unpleasant news. I wanted Isabelle and Jace to be here, but... you need to know." She paused.

"In light of Malachi's coup, the Clave has reopened its investigation of former circle members."

"You had nothing to do with Malachi." Alec said.

"Still... based on a review of my actions in the Circle, the Clave has reclassified me a traitor."

"What?" Alec and Rosalie both said.

"They're stripping me of my runes. In a few days, it'll be announced that I have been exiled from Alicante."

"This is completely unjust. You've given your life to the Clave!" Alec said.

Maryse sighed.

"I'll go check on the desserts." Magnus said as he got up and walked out of the room.

Rosalie looked at Alec and her mom.

"This is total hypocrisy. What about the Pangborns? The Blackwells? Do they keep their positions? What? What about... what about dad?" Alec questioned.

"He was assigned to the LA Institute as part of a deal." Maryse told him.

"That is exactly my point! He gets a slap on the wrist, not exiled!"

"Alec, stop. Don't make this harder on her than it already is." Rosalie said in a soft voice.

Alec sighed bringing his hand up to his forehead.

Maryse sat beside him.

"My punishment is more severe because my crimes were too. Back in the days of the Circle, I was convinced Valentine had all the answers. I recruited many good people... including your father. And together with Valentine, I orchestrated all the bloody details of the uprising." She explained.

"But you got out." Alec said.

"Only after I knew we were doomed. Once I saw Valentine for who he really was, I couldn't believe what I had done. I vowed to devote the rest of my life to the Clave. But the charges against me are just."

Alec turned towards her.

"That's very noble of you, mom. But if you're not going to fight this thing, I will. Even if that means stepping down from the institute."

"No. Seeing what you have accomplished as Head of the Institute... nothing has made me prouder. The Clave's always had its faults. My generation nearly destroyed everything in our passion to fix it. Yours will have to be wiser."

~~~~
~~~~

Maryse said her goodbyes and went to the door with the boys.

Rosalie watched her phone, waiting for a text or a call.

"What are you intently waiting for?" Magnus asked as he came back into the room.

"Uh... I told Izzy to have Jace call or text me when they got back to the institute."

"Ahh. I see. I'm sure he's okay." Magnus said.

"Yeah... I um am probably going to head home." She said.

Magnus got up and made a portal to the institute.

"You didn't have to, I could've walked." Rosalie said.

"No way."

"Thank you." She said stepping through and ending up in her room.

Rosalie changed her clothes and went to find Izzy and Clary.

She found them coming up from downstairs.

"Where's Jace?" Rosalie asked.

"We don't know. But we know that the owl isn't Jonathan. The electrum from Izzy's whip would've hurt him but he didn't flinch."

Rosalie took in a breath.

"Hey, whatever he is doing I'm sure he's okay." Izzy tried to tell her to calm her nerves.

Rosalie nodded slightly.

"If you see him, tell him I need to talk to him. I'll be in his room."

They nodded as Rosalie went to Jace's room and sat on his bed, waiting for him.

~~~~
~~~~

After waiting for what felt like forever, Rosalie decided to go find Clary to talk to her to get her mind off things.

She went down to the ops center at the same time Jace hit the button for the downstairs elevator.

"Jace!" She called going over to him.

"Jace, what's going on?" She asked as he continued to stare at the door.

"Jace?" She put her hand on his shoulder.

Jace blinked and looked around confused.

"I've been trying to text and call you since Clary and Izzy got back from the club. Where have you been?" Rosalie said.

He looked around again.

"I have no idea."

Rosalie took his hand.

"Come on."

She walked with him to his room and they sat down.

"What's the last thing you remember?" Rose asked.

"The last thing I remember, I was... I was fighting Jonathan in the club, but... but then he must've knocked me out, but it was..."

"Jace... Jonathan isn't the Owl. Izzy said she slashed him with her whip. The electrum... he didn't burn." Rosalie cut him off and explained.

"But... the nightmares I've been having..."

"They're not signs." Rosalie put a hand on his back.

"Jonathan is dead."

"Then that's good." Jace said, hanging his head a bit before he stood up.

"Yeah, that's good."

"Jace, what is going on with you? Is it bringing you back? The wish that was made for me?" Rosalie asked.

"No. I'm... I'm fine."

"No, you're not!" Rosalie snapped making Jace look at her.

"You aren't sleeping. You're out late not calling. And now you don't even remember where you were. Jace I am worried about you. Look, we need to tell the others."

"No."

"We need to get you some help."

"Rosalie..." Jace came over and kneeled in front of her.

"Listen, you need to swear to me that you haven't told anyone else about this."

"Not yet, but Jace..." Rosalie tried to say.

"Rosalie..."

"No. You need to listen to me. I almost lost you once. I'm not going to lose you for good. I can't raise this baby by myself. I don't want to, not without you. And if you don't listen to me and get help, I'm afraid I'm going to lose you."

"Rosalie, we've been over this. Clary compelled the one wish from Raziel. To the Clave, that's the worst offense possible."

"And I already talked about this with Clary. She told me that she doesn't care if they throw her in the Gard. She isn't going to lose anyone again. Ok? I am not going to lose you again." Rosalie stood up, making Jace stand in front of her.

"I promise you, I'm fine." He said.

"Then why don't you remember where you've been all night?" She asked him lowering her voice.

"I'm just tired. I haven't slept in days." He tried to say, blowing all of it off.

"I have been up all night worried that something bad happened. Do you honestly believe that's all this is?" Rose asked.

He stepped forward putting his hands on the side of her face and kissed her.

"I just need to get some rest. And now that... Now that I know Jonathan is dead... I finally can." He told her, before walking to the side of his bed.

Rosalie sighed and stood there for a moment before she went to the other side of the bed and sat down.

~~~~
~~~~

Rosalie knocked on the door to Alec's office and went in.

"I got your alert. Another Owl attack?" She asked.

"No. Blood unit hit downtown, most likely a rogue vampire. I want you on this with Jace and take Clary with you."

"How about Izzy?" She asked, this getting Alec's attention.

"Well, why not Jace? Is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine. He's just exhausted. He's been hunting the Owl 24-7. He hasn't slept." Rose told him.

"Are you sure this is about sleep?" Alec asked.

"When you, Clary, and Jace were at Lake Lyn, my parabatai rune disappeared. There's a reason for that. What was it?" He asked.

"Alec, I wouldn't lie to you. I don't know." Rose told him.

Alec sighed and got up.

"Look... I know how much you care about Jace, and how much you would do to protect him, and I appreciate that. But if there is something wrong with Jace, something serious... you'd tell me about it, right?"

"Of course, Alec. You'd be the first person I'd come to. You are my brother after all. Besides, I'm positive that Izzy, Clary, and I can handle a rogue vamp." Rose told him before walking out of the room.

~~~~
~~~~

Rosalie looked around outside the van, while Izzy and Clary looked inside.

"That vampire left behind a lot of blood, but not many clues." Clary said as the girls walked out of the van.

"Maybe Rosalie found something out here." Izzy said.

"Nope. Not yet. I haven't looked over there yet though." Rosalie said before making her way over to where she was talking about.

"Are you sure Jace is OK?" Izzy asked following her.

"He's tired." Rosalie brushed it off.

"I've seen Jace tired before. He's never missed a mission." Izzy said.

"Yeah... I...I think... everything he's been through lately is just catching up to him. He needs rest." Rosalie noticed that Izzy kept looking at her phone.

"Who keeps calling you?" Clary asked as she noticed the same thing.

"Someone who can't take a hint." Izzy said.

"A mundane?" Rosalie asked.

"I gave him my number to get him off my back." Izzy explained digging a deeper hole for herself.

"You wouldn't have given him your number in the first place if you weren't at least a little interested." Clary said.

"Shadowhunters don't date mundanes." Izzy told Clary as they stopped.

Rosalie looked over and saw something on the ground, before going over to look at it.

"So much for thinking our vampire only came here for blood bags." Rosalie said, going over to a piece of bloody cloth laying on the sidewalk.

"Is that part of his lab jacket?" Clary asked.

Rosalie bent down and picked it up.

"If a vampire drained a mundane, you'd think we'd find a body." Clary said.

Rosalie tried to track the guy but came up empty-handed.

"No tracking signal. Body or not, our mundane must be dead." She told the girls. 

They walked around all day long trying to find this body, and now it was dark.

Clary tried tracking again.

"No point tracking. Our mundanes dead." Rosalie said.

"I thought I'd try one more time, in case he's being held over water." Clary said.

"You sure you're okay being in this neighborhood full of vampires?"Clary asked Izzy.

"I can handle it." She told her as they continued walking.

"Yin-Fen dealers know the dirt. If we play our cards right, we might be able to get a lead on this delinquent bloodsucker." Izzy said again.

"So, that mundane you're avoiding... is it because you're still hung up on Raphael?" Rosalie asked her.

"Let's just drop it." Izzy said.

"You do remember who you're talking to?" Rosalie said, talking about how they were parabatai.

"All the guys I've been with... sex was always a big part of it. With Raphael...it was about everything but that. He made me feel like I wanted so much more."

"So why end it?" Clary asked.

"We thought we couldn't be together without being tempted by our old habits. But... Raphael and I... there's something about us that just... fits." Izzy explained.

"Izzy, your instincts are always spot on. If you and Raphael fit... " Clary trailed off.

"What's wrong?" Rosalie asked as Clary brought her hand up a bit.

"I just got a tracking hit on our missing mundane. He's not dead." She looked at the two girls.

"Not yet." Izzy said as they followed Clary.

The three girls continued their way into an old building.

"Tracking signals on fire. The mundane must be close." Izzy said.

The further down the stairs they got, they noticed the fresh burial on the ground floor.

Rosalie shared a look with Izzy.

"That might not be a good thing." Clary said, seeing the same sight.

They walked slowly around the room, weapons drawn.

"Looking for something?" A voice said from the shadows.

Snarling sounded and the footsteps got louder as the, what used to be the mundane stepped out of the shadows.

"We know you're thirsty. We're not here to hurt you." Clary told him.

"Where's the vampire who killed you?" Rosalie asked.

He laughed coming closer.

"Please, we don't want to kill you! Just take us to your sire." Clary said.

"Not a chance." He ran forward and Izzy immediately used her whip on him.

She continued to try and get him down but it only caused her to be thrown to the ground.

Clary and Rosalie gained up on him, using their swords to fight him off.

Rosalie swung and he grabbed her arm and pulled her back so her back was to him.

She struggled to break free and Izzy used her whip and wrapped it around his neck.

"I can't hold him much longer!" Izzy said.

"Third time's a charm." Clary said getting up.

Rosalie forcefully punched the guy in the gut, making him release her so Izzy could hold him back. Clary came up and stabbed him in the back of the head, the blade coming through his mouth.

He disintegrated and the three looked at each other.

"Nicely done." Izzy told her.

Screams could be heard from the rooftop, making them look around.

"Upstairs!" Izzy said.

They ran up the stairs and to the door onto the roof. The door wouldn't budge.

"It's Raphael." Izzy said.

Clary and Izzy both kicked the door in and ran out to find Raphael chained up, in only his boxers, screaming in pain from the sunlight that slowly made its way up his leg.

"Raphael!" Izzy ran over to him.

Clary used a rune to break the chains as Izzy pulled him out of the sun.

"Get him out of the sun." Izzy said as Rosalie helped move him.

"What happened?!" Izzy asked him.

"I tried to get a lead on the vampire... I tried to take her down on my own. But she got the upper hand." 

"Who is she?" Rosalie asked.

"I don't know." 

Rosalie shared a look with Izzy. 

~~~~
~~~~

"What's happening?" Rosalie asked as she and Clary came down to the ops center.

"We're not sure." Magnus said as he and Alec met the two as they approached the ops center.

"How long has the system been down?" Alec asked.

"Less than two minutes." 

"Hopefully it was just a glitch." 

Alec looked back at Clary and Rosalie, before the four of them made their way to the basement.

They saw Morgan lying on the floor of her cell, lifeless.

"No..." Alec said as he saw her.

They went inside the cell to see if she was gone.

Magnus used his magic to help her and she shot up gasping minutes later.

"What's going on?" Clary asked.

"She's free of all demonic possession."  Magnus said.

"Where am I?" Morgan asked trying not to freak out.

"Hey, you're okay. You're okay." Alec told her.

As Magnus and Alec took care of the Morgan situation, Rosalie went up to check on Jace.

She opened his door and walked in seeing him on his bed.

"Jace? Hey, you missed the alert. I was just checking in to see..." She trailed off seeing how he sat with his necklace in his hands to his face. 

He put his hands down when he looked up at her, a sad and scared look on his face.

"Oh, my god. Jace..." She went over and sat beside him.

"Jace, what's going on? Talk to me." She asked him concerned.

He fiddled with the necklace in his hands.

"I was walking back from... from the Jade Wolf, and... I don't know how I got here." He looked up at her for a split second before looking at his hands again.

"Rosalie, I think I'm..." He paused looking at her, tears in his eyes.

"I think I'm losing my mind." His voice cracked slightly.

Rosalie pulled him into a hug and just held him.

"It's gonna be okay... You're gonna be okay." She whispered to him brushing her thumb on his back.

A/N: LONG OVERDUE BUT IT'S HERE! HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND I'LL TRY TO UPDATE AGAIN WHEN I CAN. THANK YOU FOR PUTTING UP WITH MY HIATUSES! I APPRECIATE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WHO GIVE ME FEEDBACK AND VOTE AND READ MY STORY. THANK YOU!

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

94.8K 2.5K 34
Elizabeth Fray is the fraternal twin sister to clary fray. Even though they were twins they were nothing alike were clary was an artist and outgoing...
69.4K 2.4K 15
Twins. The oldest, a warlock. The youngest, a shadowhunter. Both were raised in lives the other could not follow. But that was changed on the day of...
7.5K 208 43
Everyone thought that Hope Herondale-Lightwood, Jace's twin is dead. But what if she's not. What if one day a girl comes to the New York Institute an...
44.4K 840 54
"Family isn't just blood, Clary." _____________________________________ Following Jocelyn Fairchild's untimely death, Clary realizes she has no-one l...