Regina Mills imagines!

By harknxss

Hope you like it!! More

Grilled cheese
Jealousy
Power outage
VHS Tapes
First time meeting
Mothers day
Getting out of your shell
Going on a mission
Reunited
Sick day
Stealing Regina's clothes
Engagement
House shopping
Saving her
Winter
A quiet night
Celebration at Granny's
Halloween
Date Night
Jealousy
Regina annoying you while your sleeping
Ticklish Regina(based in the Enchanted Forest)
Nightmares (based in the E.F.)
Meeting your sister (part 2)
What she would do for you
Your not a monster
Jealousy strikes
"Two" complicated (part 1)
"Two" complicated (part 2)
"Two" complicated (part 3)
Request list!!
I will always choose you
Focus on me not them
Wait, that's not normal?
Meeting you
I wanna be yours
The break-up
Im not leaving
Lazy day
Sweet moment
The Fight
stormy night
Something more?
Untiting
Love Letter
Unexpected
Your Birthday
First Date
Protective
"They never found us out"
I love you more
Regina during a road trip
The Present
Her Sweet Girl
Lemonade
Apple Pie
Pushing through
Midnight
Midnight (part 2)
Secret Relationship
Fall 🍂
She's Back
She's Back (part 2)
Cold and Cozy
Maroon night

Meeting your sister

1.1K 32 11
By harknxss

Today was the day. It was the one that Regina had been dreading ever since you brought it up... she would be meeting your family today. She woke up to her phone buzzing and smiled when she saw that you were calling.

"Good morning beautiful!" She said as she sat up in bed as a smile formed on her face.

You blushed, "good morning love!"

Oh how Regina loved the nicknames you had for her. Her favorite was "darling" because it was the first nickname you had given her besides "Gina".

"Regina?" You said through the phone. The queen hummed in delight as she heard you say her name.

"Yes my darling?"

You blushed deeply, "don't forget you have to be at my house by 4:00!"

Regina groaned, "okay I won't I promise!" She said while getting out of bed and making her way to the kitchen.

"So what do I need to bring?" Regina said while looking around for paper and pin to write a grocery list.

You laughed, "all you need to bring is yourself."

Regina rolled her eyes at your comment. She absolutely hated not bringing something over when she was meeting people.

She shook her head, "no! I have to bring something!"

"Why?" You said with raised eyebrows.

Regina groaned again, "because I have to make a good impression on your family! If I don't bring something for you or for them they might think I'm sloppy, lazy, or that I don't care about you and I just can't have that!"

This time you rolled your eyes, "they would never think that about you Regina Mills!"

"Well do they know who I was in the past?"

You scoffed, "well- I mean..." you said scratching your head.

Regina waved her arms, "exactly!"

"I don't have time to argue with you, bring yourself and something if you'd like!" You paused, "and I love you!!" You said as you hung up.

Regina smiled. She loved when you got aggravated because in her opinion you were just adorable when you'd get mad. She placed her phone on the kitchen counter and looked at the time, it was 12:00 which meant she had four hours to do what she needed to.

She went upstairs and looked through her wardrobe trying to find something to wear. She searched until she found a skirt that went to her knees, a maroon shirt, and a black trench coat.

She picked this out mainly because she knew you'd like it and her personal goal was to make you blush some point this evening. After looking herself over she went to check the time. The time was 5:30, she was surprised at how long it had taken her to get ready. Realizing that she needed to go over to your house she decided to go against everything in her body, mind, and spirit and she didn't bring anything.

On her way to your house she gave herself 3 pep talks and managed to make herself even more nervous than she already was. As she pulled into your drive way she saw 1 unfamiliar car and sat back in her seat.

"If I don't get out I don't have to go inside" she said. While giving herself another pep talk. While doing so she had closed her eyes and didn't notice that you came out to her car and was now staring at her through the glass. You watched her as she talked to herself. You smiled admiring how beautiful she looked. Some loose strands of hair had fell over her face, and she looked adorable.

After waiting for her to realize you were waiting for her you tapped on the glass. This made her jump and at first she glared at you but then her face softened as she saw a smile form on your face. Regina quickly opened her door and before she did anything else she wrapped you in a warm hug. You took in her scent. She smelled like a mixture of Vanilla and Rose. Since she's a bit taller than you, you were able to hear her heartbeat. In your embrace she had felt calmer and her heart had slowed its pace. After hugging you Regina let you go and kissed you. You gasped at the suddenness of the kiss but quickly melted into it. Regina pulled away and her goal for the night was complete, she had made you blush. Proud of herself she smirked and pecked your nose before you grabbed her hand and drug her to your house.

"I think a walk sounds lovely, don't you?" She asked.

You laughed and teased her, "your not nervous are you?" You said nudging her.

Regina laughed, "no not at all" she said sarcastically.

"Good!" You said as you opened the door.

As you both went inside Regina heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Who's that?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

"Oh that's my sister, Jocelyn!, would you like to meet her?" You asked.

Regina looked at you smiled, and nodded her head. You then took her hand and walked into the living room. Regina's eyes fell on a woman that looked just like her fiancé except with a different hair color.

The woman went up to Regina and shook her hand.

"You must be Regina!" She said smiling.

"Yes I am!".

Jocelyn looked at you then back at Regina.

"Y/n has talked about you nonstop all day. She even told me she had a dream about you last night." She added with a wink.

Regina smirked and looked at you. You didn't notice because you were blushing like a maniac and staring daggers at your sister.

Regina, still smirking at you replied, "thank you for letting me know!"

Your eyes met hers and your blush deepened. Regina was still smirking at you but as your sister walked out of the room she kissed you and winked before following your sister into the kitchen.

You let your blush fade before going into the kitchen.

"So Regina tells me that you two plan on getting married at the end of next month. Have you told mom yet?" Your sister asked.

"No I haven't." You said flatly letting your sister know she'd struck a nerve.

"Oh, sorry." She added softly.

The night went on and it was wonderful. You, your sister, and Regina talked for about 6 hours and laughed a lot. You and Regina had cuddled up together on one side of the couch while your sister was on the other. Regina and you had allowed your sister to snap a photo of the both of you and send it to your mother to let her know that you were happy.

By the end of the night your sister had left and it was just you and Regina. The both of you were loading the dishwasher in comfortable silence when Regina flicked water on you. She giggled as you attempted to give her one of her signature "Evil Queen" glares and ultimately failed. Regina made her way around the dishwasher to you and wrapped her arms around your waist.

"I'll get you back!" You said while smiling.

Regina grinned, "will you now?"

"Mhm!" You said while nodding.

"Okay." Regina said as she leaned in and kissed you.

Your hands traveled from her shoulders to the back of her neck before resting their. You both continued to kiss until Regina pulled back and rested her forehead on yours.

"I had a good time." She said.

"I could tell." You added with a smile

Regina looked at you and you could tell she wanted to say something.

"What is it?" You asked.

Regina smirked, "I'm curious, what happened in that little dream of yours my darling?" She added with a evil grin.

You rolled your eyes and smiled, "nothing." You added flatly.

Regina looked at you and narrowed her eyes, "your a horribly liar." She said with a giggle

Requested by Isimpforregin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 784 18
When Regina gets a new job that requires all of her attention, her marriage starts to take the hits. Emma tries her best, keeping it all together, bu...
65.2K 1.5K 37
Just a bunch of one shots
62.5K 2.3K 60
I think the Title speaks for its self. Hope you enjoy.
6.1K 202 9
This is a Regina Mills x y/n one-shot story