New Rise - Book 4

By RoseGoldMermaids

Renesmee struggles to understand the complications of being an adult. With those complications comes one that... More

Prologue
Be Happy
Questions
Not Afraid
Plans
Sneaky
Rules of the House
Sympathy for Paul
Conditions
The Manor
Faint
Heated
Bittersweet Symphony
New Born
A Green Aura
Intentions
Formal
We Are The Same
Red Eyes
A Scarlet Letter
The Volturi
Lenient
Cromwell
Going Home
Crime Scene
Survivor
The Funeral
SOLAR ECLIPSE

Intro

14.3K 281 10
By RoseGoldMermaids

You are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile. Even at confusion, I understand. Even in betrayal, I trust. Even in fear of pain, I love.

Me without you is like the moon without the stars, a world that doesn't spin, a sun that doesn't shine, a moon that doesn't glow, like life without a purpose, and a smile that never shows.

After I fell in love with you, I fell in love with my life.

~Nicholi Cromwell

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 605 16
Bella gets kidnapped by three members of the Volturi Coven. She later plans to make an escape. When two of them find her again, they end up dead. Whe...
798K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
6.6K 214 13
Two lovers trying to keep their relationship secret. Oneshots with a plot There is only fluff in here and some angst here and there but mostly fluff...
6.3K 381 12
A story about what goes through Remus's mind the moment that he once again becomes a Lone Wolf. This is my first fanfiction so I apologize for any m...