Brawl stars x Reader One Shots

By EJsAFreak

I enjoy Brawl Stars a lot so I decided "hey, let's write some fanficton." That is what I'll be doing and I ho... More

Intro (Hello Fellow BS Fans!)
Request Here! (Closed)
✨️Headcanons✨️
Ash x Reader (Body Guard) *Request*
Barley x Reader -Alt. Universe- (Long Live The King) *Request*
Barley x Reader (A Little Slip Up)
🍋Barley x Reader (Wired To The Core) *Smut Request*
Belle x Reader (Barracuda)
🍋Belle x !Fem! Reader (Mommy Loves You)
Bibi x Reader (The Visiting Biker)
Bo x Reader (Unexpected Guest)
Bo x Reader (This Is New) *Request*
Brock x Reader (Our Melody)
Bull x Reader (Bullfighting to Bullfriending)
Bull x Reader (Saddle Up) *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (Got A Secret?) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Highway Lovin') *Request*
Bull x !Fem! Reader (I'm Not Jealous, You Are!) *Commission*
Bull x Reader (My Heart is Ticking For You) *Request*
Bull x Reader (My Kind of Rodeo) *Request*
Bull x Reader (Practice Makes Perfect) *Request*
🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader (Who Has Your Heart) *Smut Request*
Byron x Reader (The Bargains & Deals to Make) *Request*
Carl x Reader (Magic Touch)
Carl x Reader (The Perfect Human) *Request*
Colette x Reader (I'm A Fan Of You) *Request*
Colt x Reader (Fixing The Broken) *Request*
Colt x Reader (The Traveling Stranger)
Colt x Reader (WANTED) *Request*
🍋Colt x Reader (In My Head) *Smut Request*
🍋Colt x Fem! Reader (Revenge) *Smut Request*
Crow x Reader (Riddle Me This) *Request*
Crow x Reader (That Smile) *Request*
Edgar x Reader (I Call Dibs!) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'll Delete It)
El Primo x Reader (A Little Tipsy) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (I'm No Hero) *Request*
El Primo x Reader (Old Friend, New Beauty) *Request*
🍋Fang x !Fem!Reader (Pay With Your Body) *Request*
Gene x Reader (Hold Me Close) *Request*
Grom x Reader (Trust Issues) *Request*
Jacky x Reader (Slip Of The Tongue) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Gamer Geeks) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Internet Fame) *Request*
Leon x Reader (Peek-A-Boo) *Request*
Leon x Reader (These Hands) *Request*
Lola x !Male!Reader (The Rival's Brother) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (A Little Fun) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Committed) *Request*
Mortis x Reader (Follow My Lead) *Request*
Piper x Reader (We All Fall Down) *Request*
Poco x Reader (The Battle of Music) *Request*
Poco x Reader (Tongue Tied) *Request*
Bibi x Reader (Who's REALLY The Cool Cat?) *Request*
🍋Poco x !Fem! Reader (A Touch Of Magic) *Smut Request*
Tara x Reader (Lose Yourself) *Request*
Tara x Reader (You're Beautiful)
🍋Tara x !Male!Reader (Not as Expected) *Smut Comission*
Sandy x Reader (Lost in the City) *Request*
Sandy x Reader (Upright Lovers) *Request*
Ash x Reader (False Judgment) *Request*
🍋Sandy x !Fem!Reader (Unconscious Lust) *Smut Request*
Stu x Reader (A Little More On The Stunt Side) *Request*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (A Macsochist At Its Finest) *Commission*
🍋Stu x !Fem!Reader (Rockin' & Rollin')
Surge x Reader (Glowing Hearts) *Request*
8-Bit x Reader (Loved Hacktually) *Request*
♤Sepration Chapter♤
Barley x Reader x Stu x Reader (What If There Were Three?) *Request*
Gene x Reader x Tick (I Saw Them First!) *Request*
Bull x Reader x Barley (A Bull In A China Closet) *Request*
Fang x Reader x Stu (Who's The Bigger Man) *Request*

🍋Bull x !Fem!Reader x Colt (Adventures Gone Wrong) *Commission*

1.5K 16 52
By EJsAFreak

(WARNING)

This story contains sexual themes and threesome activities. If you don't wish to see this, please move onto the next chapter. Thank you kindly! :)

Thank you so much for the commission!!!

(Y/N's Pov)

With the slip of my foot, I let out a screech and gripped Colt's vest, sending him towards the same ledge I was falling off of. "SHIT-" Bull shouted as he reached and grabbed the back of the sheriff's shirt. Unfortunately, his boot crumbled the ground he stood on and fell behind us. We rolled down across the rocks and fell onto a patch of grass at the bottom. I hit face-first into the ground right as Bull's back slammed onto the spot next to me. Lastly, Colt crash landed onto Bull's chest, earning a gruff choke from the large man.

We sat there for a moment, catching our breaths and staring at the night sky. I couldn't help myself as I burst into laughter and hugged my sides.

You're probably wondering how we got into this mess.

Well, it all started when I was strolling through town. I had just left Barley's after a nice meal and was looking for ways to spend my free day.

Looking around, I felt a buff arm wrap around my shoulders and squeeze me against his chest. "Hey, hey! Where've ya been (Y/N)!?" Bull was beaming with energy and, quite roughly, giving me knuckle rubs on my head.

I laughed happily and hugged his sides while trying to wrestle with the Brawler but he was too strong to even try. "I should be asking you the same thing! I just left Barley's and didn't catch you anywhere!"

We kept roughhousing in public for everyone to see. They all looked scared and worried from seeing Bull around but I didn't really care. He's a great guy once you get to know him!

"We still on for tonight?" "Uhh, always!" The two of us planned to hang out and explore the mountains tonight. You never know what kind of treasures could be around knowing Nita and Belle prowled the rocky plains.

The large man threw me over his shoulder, making a squeal to erupt from my throat. We continued laughing together but a stern voice stopped us in our tracks. "Hey! What are you two doing!?"

Bull turned with a blank expression but I politely waved to the approaching sheriff. "Hey, Colt! We're just messing around~" I tried to sound cheerful, I don't want him to think I was being attacked.

His cheeks started to turn slightly pink as he looked at me with some worry. "Y-You're not hurt are you?" He questioned softly. Bull whipped around towards him, he blew steam out of his nose to try and intimidate.

"Of course not! (Y/N) and I are close! I wouldn't hurt her even if my life depends on it!" He stated proudly. It looked like his words kind of ticked Colt off though.

I patted the big man's back with a gentle smile, making him put me back on my feet. "Easy cowboy, the sheriff is just doing his job." I looked over to Colt with a smile, coming up with a small idea.

"Hey! Actually, do you want to come with Bull and me tonight?" That was a mistake. Bull gave me a disgusted look and then pointed at Colt. "HIM!?" "M-Me..?"

His face heated up more as he scratched the back of his head, thinking about his response. "Uh- I don't k-know.. I think I have plans later.." He murmured then looked at me.

"H-He's not the only one you'll be with will he..?" Bull growled at that question but I kindly nodded and put my hands in my pockets. "Yeah! It was just going to be me and him-"

"I-In that case, I-I'll come with y-you both.." Colt seemed shy all of a sudden but I didn't give it much thought. Bull was very clearly unhappy about this idea but I have his hand a tight squeeze to reassure him.

I know they're not the best of friends but, hey! This will be good for them. "Awesome! It's a long walk so we should get going. You ready?" I asked while the boys exchanged dark glances.

Colt weakly nodded and Bull turned on his heel to head for the mountains. I gave the sheriff a gentle pat on the back to try and ease his nerves. "Bull's not a bad guy Colt. Just give him a chance."

The redhead gave me a look of discomfort. I know it's hard to fix a relationship that's been going bad for years on end, but I was damn well going to try.

"Trust me, I'll be by your side the entire time! I promise." Adding a little pep to my voice, I took Colt's hand and hurried him towards Bull. What I didn't notice at the time was how red he had gotten when we started hurrying away.

------------------

We finally made it to the bottom of the mountains. There was a large path leading up the rocky plains and you could see how it went deeper into the canyons.

I put my hands proudly on my hips as I looked at our surroundings. "A few clouds and a bright sun? Come on guys, it's the perfect day to do something like this-"

My voice silenced itself when I turned around to see the boys quietly bickering like children behind me. God, this was going to be one hell of a trip.

"BOYS!!" I raised my voice, making it echo through the area but it sure as hell made them stop and look up at me. "Now I want both of you on your best behavior! No fighting, no arguments! And please, try to have a decent conversation together!"

I turned back around and sighed softly before starting my path on the dirt roads. "Who knows? You might both actually have some interests.." When I walked away, I noticed light blushes on their faces.

All that yelling is making their cheeks go red. They really need to stop fighting for everyone's sake. And thus, we all started our little trip up the trail quietly while a gentle breeze blew over our bodies.

Thirty minutes into this walk, I felt like I was going to yank out my hair. First, Bull flicks Colt's ear and claims he didn't do shit, second, the sheriff managed to somehow trip the criminal up.

They were starting up a lot of commotion that I was sick of.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!!" I roared as a vein popped into my forehead. The men took a few steps back and widened their eyes at my sudden outburst. I stood firmly in front of them and sharply pointed at the road.

"You two, in front of me, NOW!!" I was tired of the fighting and was on my last nerve. Of course, I had to bust out my momma's voice. With hesitation, they both sheepishly shuffled in front of me where they were about ten feet away.

They looked back at me like puppies that were just scolded, but I proudly dusted my hands off. "Now, get going. I'm keeping my eyes on you two at ALL times..." I growled while we got back onto the road.

Now, this was more like it. Despite staying six feet apart from each other, at least there was no more bullying going on. Calmly letting out a sigh, I spoke up loud enough so they could hear me.

"Why don't you guys talk about some interests you both have?" "HA! Like I'd have the same interests as that twink-" Before Bull could even flash a witted grin, I kicked up a rock and chucked it to the back of his head.

"OW!!" "NO INSULTS ALLOWED!" He rubbed the back of his head with a dark gaze, not wanting to say anything at all but Colt was polite enough to look to the side and speak up.

"Actually..." He started with some disgust, clearly not wanting to do this. "I.. Really like w-working on vehicles.." "You? A mechanic?" Bull murmured as Colt look up at him with a nod.

His cheeks turned slightly pink but he tried not to say anything wrong. Probably for the fear of also getting hit by a rock. "I-It's true! I used to fix up trucks, carts, and even motorcycles."

That peaked Bull's interest. I could tell because his brows slightly unraveled into a more curious gaze. "Ya really worked on motorbikes?" He questioned lowly, making Colt give a quiet nod.

"It's t-true.. My mother taught me at a young age to work on things like that. Now that Jessie is our little mechanic, I usually just help with cleaning and cooking."

I let out a small smile when I saw Bull straighten his posture. He looked away as his ears turned pink. "I.. uh... I actually.... mk fmm... msf..." "W-What? I'm sorry I didn't understand-"

Colt was taken aback when Bull snapped his head towards him with a twisted glare. His cheeks were as red as a rose as he crossed his arms. "I like cookin' too, okay!? Jeez! Get better ears!"

I bit my lip to avoid saying anything while Colt widened his eyes and showed him a gentle smile. "H-Hey! There's n-nothing wrong with that..!" He hummed softly, making Bull look at him with a softer expression.

"What uh... What k-kind of things do you like to cook..?" The sheriff questioned softly with a hint of kindness to his voice. "I uh.. I actually own a restaurant in Retropolis-"

"Really!? That's incredible!" The criminal widened his eyes and looked at Colt fully, not believing what he was hearing. "No, really! I think that's awesome that you actually have a branch of work! O-Other than stealing of course..."

He looked a little confused but eventually, Bull showed a tiny smile as he narrowed his gaze on his fellow Brawler. "I mainly make breakfast and dinners. For my gang though, I'll put my two hundred percent in it and make somethin' real nice."

Colt listened to every word as the large man chuckled and rubbed his nose. "I.. I also started makin' my own vine of oils for bots to drink." That blew the sheriff away. He moved closer to Bull, making him widen his eyes but still stay respectful.

"Really!? I hear it's such a complex process to make drinkable oils for robots!" He stammered while the large man shrugged. "Eh, the only one that's ever tried em' is Stu-" "Oh, he'll drink anything-"

My eyes shot open at Colt's response but Bull actually busted out into a hardy laugh. "HAHA! Yer right! He gives no shits!" He laughed, making the redhead smile at his reaction.

I slowly made my way next to Bull who was closer to a ledge. The skies slowly turned purple with pink highlights from how long we'd been walking. Have the hours flown by that fast?

"Tell him about the time Stu got drunk and dove headfirst into a canon!" "Oh yeah!! That's a good one!" We all spoke happily and walked further up the mountains. We reached one point where we could see the forests that surrounded the valleys.

Together, we all cracked jokes, recalled memories, and explained what all we do for a living. It was a wonderful learning experience for all of us.

I finally started walking backwards in front of the two as I caught my breath from how hard I was laughing. "Oh nooo! P-Poor Grom!" Despite my words, I was laughing my ass off.

"It's true! Both Bonnie and Nita special attacked him with hugs! The poor guy needed therapy for months!" Colt stammered while Bull was choking on his loud laughs.

"Seriously! What's that guy got against kids?" "No idea! But that was just cruel!" I chuckled as I gasped, skipping a few steps back. "Oh! I've got a story for you guys!" I chirped sweetly, catching the attention of the two men in front of me.

"Well? Let's hear it!" "Yeah! Don't be shy, (Y/N)!" The two grinned as I cleared my throat from all the giggles. "Alright! Here's my theory..." I stated as I continued walking.

"I think Byron miiiight have a crush on-"

Before I could finish my sentence, with the slip of my foot, I let out a screech and gripped Colt's vest, sending him towards the same ledge I was falling off of. "SHIT-" Bull shouted as he reached and grabbed the back of the sheriff's shirt.

Unfortunately, his boot crumbled the ground he stood on and fell behind us. We rolled down across the rocks and fell onto a patch of grass at the bottom. I hit face-first into the ground right as Bull's back slammed onto the spot next to me. Lastly, Colt crash landed onto Bull's chest, earning a gruff choke from the large man.

We sat there for a moment, catching our breaths and staring at the night sky. I couldn't help myself as I burst into laughter and hugged my sides.

"I-Is everyone- Is everyone-" I couldn't even find the words to say, I was laughing too hard. "(Y/N)!! This is serious!" Colt stammered as he tried to help Bull up but failed from the size of the man.

The two stopped as they watched me laugh and kick my feet from the fall. "Y-Yer not hurt are ya?" "N-No! I just th-thought it was funny! I'm sorry!" I giggled as I sat criss-crossed on the ground. My hair was a mess and my shirt was torn from the fall.

I tried to fix my hair but I didn't notice the stares I was receiving from the two gentlemen...

(Third Person Pov)

(Y/N) ran her hands through her hair to try and fix it while her sweet laughter filled the air. She didn't realize that her shirt was torn in the front. All of her cleavage was showing while some of her (favorite color) lace bra showed through the rip.

What made the sight all the more alluring was how she had her hands in her hair. It was like she was posing for the two gentlemen but she, honest to heart, was fixing herself up.

Meanwhile, Bull and Colt watched her with wide eyes. The sheriff's jaw dropped but the criminal, unblinking and without looking away, shut the smaller man's jaw as they just stared with wide eyes.

(Y/N) eased her laughing and let her hair sit normally again. She then looked up to the two with a cocked brow and hummed softly. "Boys, you're starring." She stated as she stood up on her feet.

"How can we not with a pretty thing like ya in front of us?" Bull murmured as he too stood up. Colt snapped his head towards him and growled lowly but the woman before them only smirked.

"Aww~ Well aren't you sweet..~" She hummed softly while Colt quickly got to his feet. "Ah- (Y/N)? Y-You're.. Uh- Your s-shirt is t-torn..." He murmured respectfully and looked to the ground.

She cocked a brow and looked at her shirt before widening her eyes. A deep hue covered her face as she shielded her breasts from view. "O-Oh! I-I'm sorry!" "Don't be. It's kinda hot."

Bull didn't beat around the bush in the slightest. It made Colt angry but flustered (Y/N). "Y-You think so..?" "Hey, c-come on, leave her alone.." The sheriff mumbled but that didn't stop the large man to approach.

Out of nowhere, the large man cupped her cheek and planted a sweet kiss on her lips, sending shivers down her spine. Colt choked on his words as he approached and tried to push Bull away but he had no luck.

"I've always like ya, (Y/N)... You're charmin' and a doll..." He purred while her face stayed dark. "I-" She was cut off while the redhead managed to push Bull out of the way.

He looked annoyed and slightly nervous, but his feeling gave him great courage. "I-I've liked her much longer th-than you have! I've known her ever since she m-moved here!"

This didn't bode well with the criminal. Before things could get physical, (Y/N) cut between them and frowned with a soft expression. "Guys, guys, let's not settle things in a fight!"

Bull narrowed his gaze while Colt gave the woman a worried one. "Fine. We'll settle this another way..." Not even a second later, the large man grabbed (Y/N) and pinned her to the ground, making her yelp loudly.

He started placing kisses down her neck and caressed her hip with absolutely no hesitation. The sheriff was about to butt in cut in but Bull held up a finger in protest, not stopping his actions.

"If ya love her so much, why not join in?~" He growled deeply, sending shivers down both of their spines. Colt's face burned a bright red as he looked down at (Y/N) with worry.

"U-Uh.. A-Are you okay with this (Y/N)..?" He asked cautiously. She was a blushing mess but she shakily nodded as she held onto Bull's bicep doe support. "Oh honey, you have n-no idea how okay I really am with this..."

And with that, things were off. Colt still had some nervousness in his bones but he gently sat down next to her and gently caressed her back before moving her head to his and kissed her lips gingely.

The larger Brawler waisted no time in the matter at hand. He ripped off what was left of (Y/N)'s shirt and moved his rough hands across her bare stomach, up to her breast.

A breathy moan escaped her lips that turned the gentlemen on much more. It even gave Colt some relief to know she was enjoying this. His hands gently moved to her shoulders and squeezed her arms while Bull continued to work on her clothes.

He unzipped her jeans and moved her on his lap to remove everything on her legs, revealing her entire lower half. Her eyes fluttered softly while he moved her back onto the grass and ravished ever part of her.

Colt held her head on his lap and played with her hair as Bull hoisted her legs onto his shoulder. "J-Jesus.." The smaller Brawler stammered. "M-Moving a little fast aren't we..?" (Y/N) squeaked but the criminal only gave her a smirk.

"This is only part one baby~ No slowin' down when there's more to be done..~" The poor woman didn't even get to comprehend what he said when he moved his mouth to her warm core.

Moaning loudly, (Y/N) rolled her head back into Colt's lap against the forming bulge that tightened his pants. The redhead moved down and gave her upside-down kisses, making her reach her hands up and grip onto his smooth locks.

Bull smirked between her legs and inserted his tongue with a longing hunger he didn't know he had until now. It sent (Y/N) into a craze. She moaned against Colt's lips and pushed her hips up more to make the larger man go deeper.

"Ohhh fuck~" She moaned sweetly while her tongue fought with the sheriff's. It was pure bliss for her and it brought the men great desire to hear her voice in such a way.

Grabbing her chin firmly, Colt pushed his tongue down her throat while her legs trembled against Bull's back. "M-Mmmph!~ Nnngh..~" She purred as she slowly started to suck on the Brawler's tongue.

Her hip movements became much more shaky, a fimilar knot formed in her stomach as she moaned against the sheriff's mouth. Bull only smirked against her lips and pushed his tongue deeper into her.

"Go on baby..~ Let it all out...~" His growl sent (Y/N) over the edge as she rolled her head back and moaned loudly as she released on the larger Brawler's face. He greedily licked up her orgasm before slowly setting her ass on the ground again.

"Alright. Time for round two...~" His voice had a teasing tone that made the woman squirm. He then looked up at Colt and pointed whilst grabbing (Y/N)'s hair firmly between his fingers. "Take off your clothes, twink.."

The smaller male choked and looked at Bull with hurt eyes, placing a hand on his chest in offense. "I-I'm not a twink-" "J-Jesus, just take off your clothes." The woman growled, showing a bit more of her neediness.

The criminal smirked at her response as the watched Colt quickly removed his garments per (Y/N)'s request. He took off his pants and vest, leaving on a deep, blue t-shirt. Bull was much quicker as he took off his own jeans and pulled at the woman's hair.

A yelp was the only thing that came from her as he brought her face to face with his throbbing cock. He was quite large. Much larger than Colt, and he was actually a decent size himself.

Bull grinned as he pushed his tip onto (Y/N)'s lips, making her jolt with a deep blush. "You got yourself into this mess toots.. You're gonna finish it...~" His smirk said it all as she 'innocently' looked up to him and softly took his tip into her mouth.

A crooked groan came from the large man's lungs as he kept a strong hold on her hair. He showed a sharp smirk before looking up to the sheriff, cocking a brow with a huff.

"Get to work, redhead." He demanded with a low growl. Colt swallowed hard as he looked down at (Y/N), who closed her eyes softly. She let out a shaky sigh while she took more of Bull in her mouth.

Warm hands gently caressed her hips and ass as he lined up his erect member with her entrance. He was shaking from how nervous he was. It wasn't every day you get to bang your crush yet, here he was.

With a thousand thoughts running through the poor man's mind, he quickly pushed himself into her, earning a loud gasp from (Y/N) but she immediately choked on Bull's thick cock.

"Atta girl..~ Take it all in.." Bull murmured with a dark grin across his lips. Meanwhile, Colt let out a satisfied groan of delight as the woman's walls squeezed around his member.

It was no trouble at all moving in and out of her due to her last orgasm and the large Brawler's saliva. He wanted to go slow at first but his lustful mind wouldn't let him as he started to slam violently into (Y/N).

Her moans were muffled as Bull pushed himself deeper into her mouth, almost touching the back of her throat. It was suffocating but the woman loved each and every action of the two men.

Colt grabbed her rear and started to forecfully move her hips with his motions while Bull kept his hand in her hair and fucked her throat till it was raw.

Pleasure, bliss, arousal, (Y/N) felt it all. Her mind eventually melted to mush as she tried to divide what was left of her focus to breathing. Even if she was enjoying it, she couldn't bare to pass out now. Not now.

"F-Fuck, (Y/N), how th-the hell are ya so g-good at this..?~" Bull growled as he felt her tongue work wonders. Colt was busy in his own thoughts to even comprehend what was being said. All he knew was that he was close and he had to finish.

The larger Brawler wasn't far behind but he was able to hold himself back a bit more while the redhead let out a sweet, alluring moan that gave (Y/N) shivers.

Her eyes fluttered and rolled back when she felt something warm fill her womb and drip out from her folds. It sent her over the edge as Colt slammed a few more times into her before slowing down and gasping for air.

Sweat covered his forehead as he watched Bull's movements start to get shaky as well. With a few growls and gruff moans, he forced his member deeper down her throat and released his orgasm deep inside her mouth, forcing her to swallow.

He quickly pulled out as (Y/N) coughed and swallowed what remained of the cum in her mouth and took a moment to collect herself.

"H-Holy... Holy... Shit boys..." She stammered with a cough as she gently raised her arms to her breasts to cover herself. "That was.. F-Fantastic..." She stated softly while a deep blush covered her cheeks.

Bull took the time to clean himself up while Colt offered his vest for her to wear. "A-Are you okay..? Th-That seemed a little rough.." "Dear, I've never been better... That was amazing.." She stated with loving eyes towards the two men.

"You're both incredible and.. I love both of you so much..." Her words threw the Brawlers for a loop. They looked at her with wide eyes then turned away in unison while the blood rushed to their cheeks.

"Hey.. W-We love you too..." "Y-Yeah, (Y/N).. Ya m-mean a lot to us..." Bull murmured softly as the woman got her pants and started to clothe herself again. "Lord.. We've been gone for too long."

She looked up to the sky into the stars. It seemed very late and it was still daylight when they started. "Everyone is probably wondering where their sheriff is.. Let's head back."

The boys nodded and finished getting dressed. When they were ready, (Y/N) took their hands into her own with a smile and walked with them through the woods. What they didn't notice was the fact that they were spotted mid-session.

"Lord have mercy, I certainly didn't need to see that.." An old woman grumbled under her breath while a little girl looked up to her. "Grrr.. Him your family?" "I don't wanna talk about it."

The older woman huffed and rubbed her eyes from under her goggles as she walked back into the woods with the girl. "Let's go. Your father is gonna kill me if he finds out.."

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all enjoyed it! This was my first threesome I've ever written so I hope it was okay! Thank you again for reading! :)

Word count: 4459

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 30 26
The war is raging. The fires are blazing. The world is burning. Sometimes, it isn't a knife, a dagger or even a broadsword that hurts the most. Words...
26.4K 364 87
Having a traumatic and abusive childhood, Edgar never really enjoyed living. He just lives for...living. Until he met the crazy white haired girl. ⚠️...
7.8K 194 19
For years the power Puff girls have faced the most devious villains of all time, now they're are in high school and a certain trio of villains have j...
6.7K 60 22
This is a book of how I interpret the brawlers' backstories so if you don't like it...tell me about what you think in the comments!A lot of times I j...