Second Chance - K. Bakugo

By KPeachgirl

In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball... More

Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Epilouge

Chapter Thirty-Two

1.5K 68 15
By KPeachgirl

Unexpected Events! Pt.2

3rd Pov:

Everything was quiet. The classroom, the hallways, the students.

No one knew what to say, they tried to form words but nothing would come out of their mouths. So they didn't say anything at all.

It has been twelve hours since the party, twelve hours since the League of Villains came, twelve hours since you've been gone.

It was starting to annoy Bakugo, everyone's sad faces and sniffles. He wanted to yell at them, tell them to cut it out but he didn't. Instead, he let them and tried to ignore all their looks.

Aizawa was trying to figure out what happened. He's already heard from most of his students what happened but that's not what he's wondering.

He's wondering why you just went with them. Did they not convince you enough that they wanted you here, that you were loved here?

Maybe not, Aizawa thought they had though.

Nevertheless, he wanted to hear from every one of his students, he had spoken to almost everyone except Bakugo.

He was a bit hesitant but seeing Bakigo right now makes him think he shouldn't be. He's calm and has the same expression he wears every day.

Still, he knows Bakugo is good at hiding what he really feels. So after class he tells Bakugo to hang back for a minute.

Bakugo knows what this is about so he doesn't put up a fight. He sits down and just listens to Aizawa as he speaks.

"I know this is hard for you kid, probably a bit harder than any of the others." Aizawa knows how 'close' the two were, he wishes he was a little nicer about it.

Bakugo didn't respond, he just wanted him to get to the point of this.

Aizawa rubbed his eyes, it was obvious he hadn't gotten any sleep but in this situation who would?

"Just tell me what you remember from yesterday." Bakugo started to replay what happened in his head.

*Twelve Hours Ago*

Shigaraki and the rest of the League were standing a little more than eight meters away from all of you.

"We didn't mean to crash the party but we've come to collect what is ours." Everyone got into a fighting position, they were ready to protect each other if anything were to happen.

You heard Katsuki's speak up. "I'll fucking kill you before you even come close." Shigaraki ignored him and looked at you. "Since when do you let heroes decide things for you Y/n?"

You were about to respond but he cut you off with a laugh. "Don't tell me you've gonna soft for them?" The others look at you like you had betrayed them.

They didn't speak out about it though, they wanted to hear it from you, not Shigaraki, only you.

"It's not like that." You don't want to fight, you don't. You're tired of it but you know Shigaraki won't leave without you.

Because he's afraid too.

"Come, we don't want to keep father waiting." When he mentioned father you knew there was no good way out of this. The only safe choice is to go with them.

You were about to take a step when your classmates started to speak. "Y/n don't listen to him, they can't hurt you anymore!"

They were protecting you, Shigaraki saw that. His face changed. "Hurt her? No that's not why we want her back." He looked at you and it was like he could read your mind. "Oh, you never told them."

Shigaraki found that amusing. "The Y/n you've grown so close to is far different from the one father has created."

There's no chance for you now you know that, but there's still a chance for them.

You put on my best-acting face that you could and scoffed. "Will you shut the fuck up already?" You started to walk over to them. "Let's go already. I don't want to stay here another second."

Shigaraki looked pleased, good he bought it. "I knew you were still in there." You hmmed as you turned to look at everyone.

You know this is hurting them but it's the only way. "Playing pretend has been so fucking boring. But seeing your faces now makes it worth it."

A pit formed in your stomach but you ignored it, you had to. "Sorry some of you had to find out this way, but if it makes you feel any better I had fun."

They were crying, some of them couldn't even look at you. "What the hell are you talking about?"

His face was mad but his eyes were saying something different. "You didn't really think I liked you did you?" You knew he would be okay, you just wished you had more time.

Shigaraki patted your head and a portal opened behind you. You didn't hesitate to turn around and walk through it.

You were okay as long as you knew they were all safe.

*Now*

Bakugo knew, he knows.

No one else did so it was up to him to make sure your name wasn't dragged through the mud. Why?

Because as much as it's hard for him to admit he cares about you. Every day the two of you spent together the more he knew he was falling for you.

He actually believes, no, he knows he loves you. He's not about to give up the one chance he has at loving you. Besides, he still needs to tell you himself.

Aizawa spoke again. "Did she say anything weird? Do anything that didn't seem right before yesterday?"

Bakugo could see Aizawa was desperately looking for answers, looking for some other reason why you would leave with the League, he didn't want to believe you could just go.

Bakugo sighed. "She told me everything." Aizawa looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" He rolled his eyes. "She wanted to leave but not because she didn't want to be here."

Hope flashed in Aizawa's eyes. "Did she tell you that?" Not exactly.

Bakugo went through his bag and pulled out a piece of paper. "Found this inside my desk." He handed it to Aizawa.

"She wanted me to find it." Bakugo already read the letter and he hated it.

He hated that you tried to say goodbye with a damn piece of paper, he was mad you didn't tell him goodbye yourself.

But he gets how hard that would have been, he knows he wouldn't have let you go without a fight. Maybe that's why you didn't tell him goodbye in person.

Aizawa looked at Bakugo for a moment before opening the letter and reading it.

Dear Katsuki,

I don't know when you'll read this but just in case I wanted to tell you the truth about some things. I got my memory back, I remember everything but I pretended like didn't.

I got it back after Kaminari threw that damn metal ball at my head. I woke up in Recovery girl's office and remember who I was before. At first, I felt excited about it I was ready to go back to the League and spill everything I knew about everyone at UA.

But after that night on your balcony, I realized I don't want to be who I was before.

I'm not sure who I am now or what I want exactly but I do know one thing. Everything I feel for you is true. I don't want this to be the end of us, if there is still an us. I want to be with you, with our friends, Aizawa, Present Mic, and Recovery girl but I can't.

The situation I'm in with the League could lead to me being killed, I don't want you to interfere with that. There are things you still don't know about me, but it's okay.

I dug my own grave and now I have to lay in it. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry things turned out this way, I'm sorry I dragged you into my mess in the first place, and I'm sorry we didn't have more time together. Maybe we can meet each other again someday. Somewhere where it's just be us, me and you.

I'll be looking at the stars for you, I hope you'll look at them for me too.

Love, Y/n.

This was it, the reason Aizawa was looking for. "We're getting her back."

It wasn't a question, Bakugo was telling Aizawa they were gonna get you back.

That hope in Aizawa's eyes burned brighter than anything anyone had ever seen.

He nodded at Bakugo. "We're gonna bring her home."

***********
1480 Words

How was it?

Okay, I'm sorry for the long wait, I couldn't decide how I wanted this chapter to be written and then I got stuck for like three days :(

I still don't think it's good but it's here!!:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 8.7K 31
In which Y/n L/n is the new UA guidance counselor. Straight away Aizawa is suspicious of her. He tries to get close to her to figure out what she's h...
161K 3.9K 58
Family... That's all that really mattered to (y/n) Todoroki. That is, until her oldest brother Toya went missing and her family started to fall apart...
128K 3.1K 42
Y/n is the child of pro hero Present Mic. Their mother abandoned them when Y/n was a baby and left Present Mic to raise Y/n all by himself. Well, he...
1.6K 36 15
a fanfiction... "𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭�...