Nekomata Deku

Oleh Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... Lebih Banyak

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Crosses to Bare
Push to the Finish
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Rescue

1K 37 1
Oleh Stillwell03

Izuku POV:

As we waited for the next event, I decided to talk to Le Fay a little. "You said that the rest of the Vali faction is taking the test somewhere else. You know where specifically?"

"Not really. Apparently they tried to split us up a little with some of the Devil faction here and at the other two facilities. All I know for certain is that some third years from Kuoh are here as well as some second."

I thought about this for a second before I had a feeling of something soft on my head. "Oh my, I didn't see you during the start of the exam. It's nice to see you again, Izuku." I glanced up to see Akeno resting her chest on my head wearing a shinemaiden outfit. I immediately went red as she continued to hug me. "Nice job on getting past the first round. Though, I had no worry you'd do that."

"Akeno. We're in a public place here." I glanced over to see Gremory, Yuto and Saji from Sona's group in some forms of hero outfits as well. "Nice work on your class's end getting this far."

"Thanks. So I'm guessing your house and Sona's house are facing the same thing with them being split up?"

"From what I'm told, they wanted to put you, Vali and Issei in three different areas entirely to avoid any possibility of you three fighting it out. I doubted this would happen with you and Issei, but the Hero Board wanted to be sure."

"Can't blame them for thinking this out of fear of the worst not knowing our relationship. Side note, you know where Irina was put or Ravel? She mentioned she was able to take the Provisional to help the faction as well."

"Irina from what she was told was taking it with UA's class 1-B, Koneko and Sona's peerage, while Ravel was taking it in the same location Issei and the rest of my house is."

"So if we use the logic of the fact there's three locations as well as we're in one, Irina, Koneko, Sona and class B are taking the exam with Vali. As long as he doesn't try to cause a problem, I don't think there is an issue."

"I don't either. But Akeno, please stop pushing Midoriya into your chest. People are starting to stare." I glanced around to see some guys begin glaring daggers at me for Akeno to smile and pull away.

"Sorry. I just wanted a little reward for getting past the first half."

I tried to avoid responding to this to only blush before turning to Le Fay who had her head turned away from me with a strange face on her. "Vali doesn't have any interest to harm anyone, right? For the most part, he's fine with how things are right now as a whole?"

"H-he did tell me and my brother when we were separated that we aren't picking fights, so I don't think he has any interest at the moment."

"That at least saves one issue I don't have to worry about."

"Now that we have everything set up for the next event, I'd like everyone participating in the next half to look at the screen for a moment." The announcer spoke up for us to watch and see several explosions happen to the field we were on before. "Seems a villain had attacked the area and caused quite a mess. However, that does not mean he did not cause anything more than property damage."

"I see something!" A person in the group of examinees said for some people to come out of the dust.

"It seems we have some people trapped in the damage. Your objective is to find and rescue everyone."

"So that's what this is. The second part's our ability to rescue while the first was to test our combat abilities." Gremory held her chin thinking on this with Yuto looking at the injured a little confused.

"Is it me, or do some of these people look a little on the older side."

"The injured are all members of the HUC or Help Us Company. A group of people trained to place themselves in dangerous situations in hopes to help you heroes in training learn about the threats of these incidents."

"I see now. So they're some kind of rescue training company that works hand and hand in these tests." Saji thought this out loud for the walls around the room to start falling down.

"You all will be graded regarding your actions taken and actions you do not take here. Just like the real thing, you cannot fix what is already done. So best of luck to you all." The bell rung for my classmates, Gremory's group and Le Fay to run towards the same direction.

"So what's the first plan in rescue operations?" Gremory asked for me to use my hearing to try and find people.

"Find as many people and secure passage for them towards a safe location. Any injuries they have, you need to make sure they're secured before that."

"Seems simple enough." Saji and I stopped when we heard what sounded like crying to see some kid in the middle of rubble with his head on the ground. Both of us ran over to see if he was ok for him to show his face and be a little less...young.

"WAAAAHHH! MY DADDY IS TRAPPED OVER THERE!"

"....What the hell is this?" Saji asked for the guy to come out of character and shout at him.

"A PERSON IS INJURED HERE AND ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY IS WHAT IS THIS!? MINUS POINTS!" Saji stopped for a second now realizing what was happening. "YOU DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE MY HEAD INJURY! I'M BLEEDING OUT THE HEAD!"

I knelt down to look at the man to see it was fake blood to make the situation more serious looking. "It looks skin deep to not be life threatening, but our best option right now is to keep it covered to stop the bleeding." I covered the man's head while smiling at him to try and keep a calm look. "Now, you said there was your father trapped a little ways back?"

Immediately, the man went back into the façade he had to let me know this was in fact all a ploy to get us to take this seriously. "YES! I DON'T KNOW IF HE'S ALRIGHT THOUGH!"

"Fair enough. My friend will go over and make sure he's ok. I promise that we'll do everything we can to help him." I turned to Saji to explain disaster situations a little better. "These situations are by far the worst thing that people are facing at the moment in their lives. Just like the announcer said, you can't take back actions here. You need to be both proactive and reactive at the same time to save as many people as safely as possible. So when you come in and start acting confused and not sure what's happening, it makes the situation worse than it actually is. "We're the ones that the people of these disasters expect to say 'it's ok since we're here now'."

"I didn't know so much had to be done by heroes in thought." Saji smacked his head in realizing he did something stupid for me to reassure him.

"You know now. The best thing you can do are three important bits. Remain calm. This avoids people from being in a panicked state. Be precise while also being aware of the situations. This means you need to gain everything you need to know as soon as possible and act in the shortest amount of time possible. The third and most important, know where you can help. Not everyone can save lives the same. Some people's quirks are built for rescue scenarios while others are more for fighting. If your power isn't capable of helping the way it can, get help."

"Understood. I'll go find the father then. You bring this little guy to the shelter that one guy was making." I nodded before heading off towards the set up medic tent. I glanced back at Saji to see him slap his cheeks and move on.

'He's got it now.'

Saji POV:

Heading deeper into the rubble, I found someone trapped between two pieces of wall. "Help me!"

'That's probably the 'kid's' 'father' he was talking about.' "Don't worry. I'll get you out as soon as possible." I was about to jump in, but remembered Midoriya's comment. 'Be precise and aware of your situations.' I glanced at the area to see there's some problems with support. 'Dammit. If I try jumping in now, that could make this collapse.'

"Need some assistance?" I glanced back to see some of UA behind me. "Sato. Secure the walls."

"You got it." The tape guy Sato did as the long haired girl asked for her to glance at me.

"You're that one with the cables and such, right?"

"Yeah."

"How strong can you make them and can you retract them?" She asked while making supports for the walls so they don't slide in.

"I can. If anything, I think we should try and pull the first set of debris off first, but my po-quirk isn't suited for that."

"Then what about wrapping around the civilian if. the unthinkable happens, we'll need drastic measures taken just to ensure his safety."

I nodded before sending one of my lines out towards the guy. "Hold onto this. Tell us if you feel something shift wrong and we'll pull you out as fast as we can." The man nodded for a bulking guy by the name of Sato to walk in behind me to start pulling the rubble off the top. He was really careful what he picked up to avoid anything falling to make me realize something. 'Heroes do a lot more than I thought they did originally.'

Once the guy was out, he was carried off by the Sato guy to give me a little relief. "Don't relax now. That's only one with an unknown number still left."

"Understood, miss." The black haired girl  glanced around to see some people trying to get someone between crevasse. I saw this too to run over and help. "Here. Tie this one on yourself and bring this one down with you to tie on the other guy."

"Gotcha."

'Understanding where to help. Guess this was what he meant. All I gotta do is find where I'm useful and go from there.' A giant explosion happened to the side to make me jump a bit. "WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT!?"

"It seems the villains haven't yet left the area." The announcer spoke up for us all to worry a little. "We have a special guest here in order to act as your enemy. The sidekick to the pro hero Ryukyu, KuroNeko has come. Her position is on the far left side of the facility near the stationary medical tent. Those who are able, please help escort the injured to a new facility."

'Wait. If the medic tent is compromised right now, does that mean the people there are in danger? If that's the case, should I help there or continue working on helping save people? What should I do? What should I do!?' I started to panic a little before remembering Midoriya's bit about remaining calm. 'If I panic now, that'll just make this worse. All I need to focus on right now is what's in front of me. I'll handle if I should go and help after I'm done here.'

3rd person POV:

Running towards the explosion, Izuku noticed a large mount of dust with several people coming out along with a woman standing in the dust. "Seems we'll have a second round. Don't you think this is entertaining, Izuku?"

The dust settled for Izuku to realize who it was. "Kuroka. I'm guessing you're here to put strain on us?"

"Of course. You should know more than anyone that these things hardly ever go perfectly. So what will you do? Will you fight me, run away, or save the people? Your choice." Izuku activated Full Meow and took a fighting stance. "I see."

Izuku stormed Kuroka while also handling whatever minions he could in the process. He used his Senjutsu whenever he could to take down the farther opponents, but there was so only so much he could do as a close range specialist with some mid range maneuvers.

"GALE WIND!" A blast of wind came to push back the minions along with a massive landslide to make a wall of earth. Now seeing a situation to attack, the foot soldiers aimed at the one responsible for a wall of ice to block them as well as a wave of fire making it more dangerous for them to get close.

"Izuku. We'll handle the small fry. You take on Kuroka and keep her occupied." Shouto commented on this for Izuku to smile before charging for his sister.

"Aww. Do you want quality time with your sister nya?" Kuroka prepared for Izuku's attack for him to disappear from everyone's eyesight for a moment. "Left." Izuku came at Kuroka's left with a solid kick before being blocked by the cat woman who slid back a bit. She tried to grab him, but the cat boy jumped off her and landed a bit away before coming straight for Kuroka again with a straight left to the face. This was blocked by Kuroka as well as a fist coming to her stomach that was the real attack. "Smart idea to use natural instinct to make me go for the face first, but that's not enough."

"That's why I had a plan B." Izuku swept Kuroka's legs up before using his other foot as a pivot to slam her into the ground and make a massive crater.

As the dust settled, Kuroka stood a distance away from the indent in the ground smiling. "Nyaaa. You really upped your game since our training sessions."

"I knew that the fights were going to be a hell of a lot tougher, so I decided to find more ways to use what power I have." Kuroka sensed Izuku's use of OFA in his body as well as a strange presence of ki that was without a doubt unique.

'He found a way to merge both. This means he was able to tap into the natural flow of ki inside that quirk. Impressive.' Kuroka brushed the dust off her as Izuku prepared for another assault.

'Thanks to my new knowledge on how to use Senjutsu and Youjutsu, I was able to sense a flow coming from OFA and tap into it to pull out power I would've never been able to. Because of this, I've created a new style. OFA Full Neko.'

And that finishes this chapter. See how Izuku's fight with his sister plays out next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

606 20 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
5.9K 141 6
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless along with his twin sister Izumi as they were discriminated against by their friends in school even their childhood...
He's Back Oleh sunnidae_

Fiksi Penggemar

198K 6.5K 53
Midoriya was the class scapegoat due to his lack of a quirk. In the world of quirks, not all men are created equal. When what's left of his dream is...
49.2K 972 28
After years of trauma for not having a quirk and losing his hope in both humanity and heroes, Izuku Midoriya decides to kill himself. But he is given...