Second Chance - K. Bakugo

By KPeachgirl

In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball... More

Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Epilouge

Chapter Thirty-One

1.5K 68 21
By KPeachgirl

Unexpected Events! Pt.1
(This chapter may not be suitable for some readers)

Y/n's Pov:

I don't know what to do.

So many things are running through my head that I don't know which one to listen to. I don't know what this feeling is but I don't like it, I feel like I'm gonna throw up and cry all at once.

I didn't go back to sleep after reading the note, I sat there in Katsuki's bed thinking everything through.

He didn't give me a specific day or time he would be here so I don't know how much longer I have.

I don't know how much time I have left with everyone.

When I walked into the classroom it was weird. Everyone stopped talking when I walked in.

I thought it was strange but ignored it but now I don't think I can ignore it. I was grabbing my lunch when I saw Mina and the guys.

I went up to them as I usually did every day. "Hey guys, are we sitting where we usually do?" I asked them.

It was more crowded than usual in the cafeteria. They got nervous and shook their heads. "Sorry Y/n we have uh, homework to catch up on. We'll see you later." I didn't get to say anything before they ran out of the cafeteria.

I just went over to the table and sat down next to Katsuki, it was just us there. "What's wrong with you?" He asked as he put food into his mouth.

"Mina and the guys just blew me off. They said they had homework to finish but I know they never do it anyway so why lie?"

He snorted and waved it off. "They're fucking idiots. They're probably going to do something stupid like they always do." I shrugged.

"Everyone has been acting weird around me today." He stopped and finally looked at me. "Like how?"

I recalled everything that happened throughout the day. "The girls keep smiling and sweating, some of the guys won't talk to me, and Midoriya won't even look at me."

I looked down at my hands. "Did I do something wrong?" Katsuki quickly spoke. "Hell no. You didn't do shit. They're just shitting extras."

I felt Katsuki put his hand on my thigh, which made me immediately look at him. "You didn't do anything wrong. Stop overthinking it."

I appreciate him trying to make me feel better but I couldn't shake it. Why does this have to happen now? I couldn't do anything but nod. "Are you busy later?"

"No, why?" He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arm around my waist. "Just wondering." I'm not stupid, I know what he's thinking.

I didn't acknowledge it because we haven't talked about that. I mean we kiss but it never goes any further than that. Should it? We're both teenagers, he's eighteen and I'm seventeen. That's fine, right? I'm overthinking this.

Point is, we've never talked about going further but to be honest, I don't know how much time we have left together to talk about it.

Right, our time together is limited. I forgot for a moment.

I liked that I forgot.

The end of the day came by quickly, I was glad because everyone is still being weird.

I tried talking to them as we left but they all just ran, saying they had homework to do. I guess I should give up, they obviously don't want to talk to me so I won't force them.

Katsuki and I walked to the dorms together. "They didn't say anything about why they're acting like this? Nothing at all?" He groaned and shook his head. "For the last time no, I don't know why they're being idiots."

Maybe they just don't want to be friends anymore.

We went up to Katsuki's dorm room and got settled. I sat on his bed as he talked about how annoying Aizawa was, I kept quiet and just listened.

Why did they have to start acting like this now? Right when I don't know how much time I have left with them, I don't get it. Does it matter anymore? If they don't want to be my friends then I shouldn't worry about the time anymore, I don't-

"Cut it the fuck out already." I looked up at Katsuki who was standing in front of me. "I told you to stop overthinking it." I covered my face with my hands. "I can't, it's fucking bothering me."

What Katsuki did next surprised me, he walked closer so he was standing in between my legs. I moved my hands away from my face and he leaned down to kiss me.

Seriously? Right now? I tilted my head to deepen the kiss.

We opened our mouths and our tongues brushed against each other. He let go of my arms so I could grab him to pull him closer. Eventually, I laid back and he was on top of me.

I moved my hands to his neck and he moved his left hand to the bed and his right to my waist. We parted for a second to catch our breath but we still kept our lips touching.

God, he's so hot. I put my hand to his chest. I pushed him off of me a bit so that I had room to move my hands to my shirt. I wasn't thinking, but I didn't care. I removed my shirt and held it in my hands. I looked up at him, waiting for a reaction. He didn't waste any time before kissing me again.

I brought him closer and let him get on top of me again. He moved his lips to my neck. He started kissing lightly and then sucked on it. "Kat-" I couldn't get any words out when he held my legs and started grinding against me.

My breathing became heavier, I clawed at his back trying to get him closer but I couldn't because he was already as close as he could be.

Ring!

He ignored it and went back to kissing me.

Ring!

"God damn it!" He pulled away and answered his phone. "What the hell do you want?" I heard shouting from the other end. "Shut up we're coming!" He hung up the phone and shoved it back into his pocket.

I lifted a brow at him, waiting for an explanation. "We gotta go." I was confused but he got off and handed me my shirt back.

He looked irritated and annoyed, more than I was. Once I got my shirt back on he quickly dragged me out of his dorm room and into the hallway. "Katsuki what's going on?"

He didn't say anything and just kept dragging me. I kept asking until we made it to the back door which led to the backyard of the building.

"Katsuki what the hell?!" I pulled my hand away and looked at him. He opened the door and motioned for me to go out. I was mad now but I still do so.

As soon as I stepped outside I was met with colored paper falling around me and weird horn noises. "Happy Birthday Y/n!"

Huh?

I looked around and saw food spread out across a table, a cake, balloons and party stuff everywhere. It was all starting to make sense.

"So this is why you were acting like assholes all day?" Midoriya laughed and nodded. "Yeah we're sorry, we wanted to surprise you."

Mina spoke. "Mr. Aizawa mentioned it was your birthday today and he was gonna plan this party all by himself so we decided to help!"

I didn't even realize today was my birthday. I've never celebrated my birthday before so today had always been just another day.

But my friends knew and they did all this just for me, why? I sniffled a bit.

"Y/n are you okay? Do you not like it?" My sniffles turned into sobs. I wiped my eyes trying to stop crying but I couldn't. "Why for me?"

I felt everyone around me. "We love you Y/n! You're the best thing that's ever happened to us." That just caused me to sob more.

Why does my heart hurt so much? Is this was normal life is supposed to be like? Why is it so sad for me?

Everyone pulled away and smiled at me. "No more crying, come on there's food and cake!"

I laughed at their excitement and let them pull me along with them. I wiped my tears and stood in front of the table.

They started eating and I looked over at Katsuki who stood beside me. "You knew?" He rolled his eyes. "Had to keep you distracted for a while."

I smiled at him and slipped my hand into his. "Maybe you can keep me distracted again later?" He didn't look at me but he smirked.

My attention went to Midoriya as he spoke. "Hey, where's Mr. Aizawa shouldn't he be here already?" Iida looked at him confused. "I'm not sure, I'll call them to see where they are."

He pulled out his phone but he was interrupted. "Sorry, we're late for the party." My eyes widen and my smile dropped as I heard the sound of that voice.

I quickly turned to see what I had been dreading. I was met with Shigaraki's twisted smile.

"Hope you weren't having too much fun without us, Y/n."

********
1587 Words

How was it?

Oops

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 28 15
a fanfiction... "𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭�...
795K 29.6K 86
'Somehow, he managed to arrive every time the waves started to overwhelm me. I hadn't noticed it, but now I did. I realised what it meant to me . Wha...
6.8K 530 15
COMPLETE!!! This world is a bit different than in any show or movie correlated with Boku no Hero Academia. In this world, heroic identities are kept...
3.3K 126 33
"Why save others when you couldn't save me?" Quote. "We'll live on and you will remember us, sweetheart. We'll always be in your heart." Quote. "A...