Hades

Por aurelia_Sa

With which hand did you take the ring off, Hope?" Hades roared while he was rolling up his sleeves. "W...what... Mais

๐Ÿ‘‘Introduction๐Ÿ‘‘
1.First kiss!
2.You cant date
3.VIP room!
4.The lies
5. Plans
6. Hades ways
7.Who do you belong to?
8.Bloody Kiss
9. Real pain!
10.This is me , Hades King
11.Game changed
12.Hades ways 2
13. Sweet home
14.Engagement Party (Escape )
15.Escaped
16.Proposal
17.Punishment
18.Dead by ring?
19.Alone with Hades
20.hellish jealousy
21.Honeymoon
22. David
23.Kiss? Slap?
24.The gun
25.Plan B
26. Mafia boss
27.Reasons to be Mafia!
28.Mafia's basement
29.Drool !
30.Wrong name
31.Find her
32. Pain off !
33.The blood rule
34. (;)
35.hell or heaven?
36. 10 Days
37. Day 1 (Deep talk)
38.Adult Talk
39.Day2 (sleep talk)
40. Day 2 (Wedding Dress)
41.Mountain?
42.Helicopter
43. Day 3 (Wrong dress)
44.Blue !
45.Pink
46.Kneel!
47.I licked it ,So Its mine !
48. Day 4 (RED!)
49.Suicide
50. Mysterious Party
51.Willy , Nilly
52.Hopeful
53.Big Day
54.Cold Feet
55.Doll house
56. Hemophilia
57.Lifeless Party !
58.No one is coming !
59.Hades is back
60.The crypt
61. Torture
62.lust
63.Ruby
64.Aura Glow
65.Third time lucky
66.Monarch
67.Humming bird
68.kneel
69.Broken
70.New Hope
71.Mouse
72.Wet
73.Farfalle
74.Dice
76.Jump
77.One way
78.Gayson
79.Cave
80.Dreamy nightmare
81.Hades friendly
82.Fancy
83.Hive
84.Sara
85. Blood is thicker than water!
86.Forbidden words!
87.Hadesness!
88.Rules!
89.CHEATING
90.Min is Mean
91.Like father, Like son
92.DADDY KING
93. DADDY
94.It always ends with a dance.
Announcement
Announcement
new book
new book

75.Paris1

7K 168 3
Por aurelia_Sa

Hope PV.

" why don't you come with me to my cave ?"

I was sitting on my chair watching the view , Samael was getting annoyed by the girls running around him , they were preparing him for the special plan they had !

Meeting Sara accidentally, or at least that was what they wanted Sara to think.

An accidental love with a powerful , handsome man! Exactly the way Sara always wanted .

But making such a huge figure look like a gentleman was one of the hardest things to do . He always preferred his slippers and casual clothes.

"Samael just stand still for a second! No one is interested about your cave !" Said Jessica while she was swing the button of his coat.

"Rrrr..." Samael made one of his famous weird noises, it was his warning ! he was losing control! His cave was his red flag.

Jessica gasped and took a step back  "calm down!"

I felt bad for Jessica! She looked scared, I got up to distracted Samael "Its time to go ! hurry Samael" I took Jessica's hand to calm her down , her hand was ice cold.

"Ashly will take you there and she will explain everything to you"

He widen his eyes looking at me ! Ok now Im Scared! What is it ? What does it mean ?

Oh he means eyes down ! I looked down immediately. Isn't he overdoing his job , he is such a good pet for Hades , he doesn't even let me look at himself!

"Is there any man coming here ?" I was playing with my fingers, I felt like I was a student representing in front of the class.

"I .. why ? I mean , didn't happened yet ..... but maybe..." I wasn't sure if its the right answer! With Hades and Samael youll never know whats the best answer.

"Shouldn't happen in the future either!" he left my office and shut the door .

"Phew" me and Jessica sighed in relief and fall on the couch.

Third Person PV.

Sara works in an advertisement agency, best way to approach her would be hiring her for a fake company.

Ashly made everything ready and explained it all to Samael! Even though he didn't look happy to be involved in these kind of plans , but he tried his best because that was what his master asked him to do .

Now he was sitting on an armchair digging his nails in the wood ! Just to control his anger and stop himself from killing Sara!

"So .. young lady , I want an advertisement for my companies new product" Samael tried his best to look charismatic  , he used his flirting voice .

"Yes sir ! And what is your product? " asked Sara ! She didn't look interested at all , the conversation sounded more professional than flirty.

"Ma....keit... makit!" He couldn't remember what Ashly told him .

"Eh ! Makeit ? Is it your brands name?" Sara was getting suspicious about the whole situation, but Samael's appearance tricked her . Someone with such an expensive clothes , brand watch that would cost a million dollars wouldn't just come here to mess with her !

"Makeit!  lips ,eyes ! that" he tried to explain but now he sound stupid.

"Oh make up !" Sara got the hint and guessed it correctly.

"Yes yessss" Samael cheered and wink at her ! Sara got nervous and looked away.

"Haha nice joke ! you are so funny" She saw the situation as a joke! Or .. she decided to make it a Joke once she realized Samael could be a good catch for her.

But he wasn't joking ! Obviously!

"So any special actor or model?"

"You" after some time , Samael was feeling more comfortable! And his inner flirt mashion woke up.

"Excuse me?" She played with her her , rolling her her with her fingers .

"You ! You are so pretty" Samael leaned in and put his hand on her hand .

She didn't back away ! Didn't move at all just started to laugh .

"Im afraid, Im just the advicer here!" She brushed her fingers on his arm .

"That makes sense ! If you were the model all other models would be jobless" Samael kissed her hand "the beauty queen"

Sara put the papers and pen aside "Ehem .... Are you the owner of the company?"

"It can be yours !" Samael flirting was much better than anyone could predict.

"Aw ! Youre so gentle! If you don't know which model you want I can make a list for you..." she was playing with his fingers "and I can bring it to your house maybe? If you want to!"

As soon as Samael heard someone is actually want to come to his cave voluntary ! Its been a long time he didn't have any guests over , he forgot about everything including the plan they had "Yessss you can come tomorrow ! no one is interested to see my c...house! I want to show you"

"No one? They must be stupid I would love to see your house ... it must be so beautiful!" Sara was smiling ear to ear .

She finally found a guy to replace David for her.

Hades PV.

"So Mike ! How did you feel about getting fired?" He was blindfolded and tied on the chair. He got fired once Hope ran away from his car ! I kinda knew the main blame was on Jayson for that incident! But I couldn't fire Jayson because he saved Hope .

Once I sent my men to bring him here , he refused to come ! So suspicious.

"Master ! I .. I never betrayed you !" Mike murmured.

"But I didn't say you betrayed me ! How do you know youre here for this reason?" How can he be so stupid!!!

He is confessing already?

"Huh ? How you know Mike !" I kicked the chairs leg and he fall on the ground.

"I don't know!" He was crying already ! Why is he so scared! I didn't blame him yet .

"The only way to know this information is that ! You are the fucking mouse" I yelled at him from top of my lungs.

"NO ! No I swear!" Mike was too scared! This scary baster cant do such a huge mess !

"Or at least, you know the mouse!" I analyzed his reactions and I guess I was right.

"Noah ! Bring him to the companies basement and tell Samael dinner is ready" Noah was standing outside watching these whole time.

I ignored Mikes pleading, even he couldn't see , he grabbed my leg to avoid Samael.

"I think you will remember the mouse's name after spending time with Samael"

When they both left I went to my office to relax! I laid on the bed I had in the secret room in my office relaxing.

After a while a smirk formed on my face "wifey!"

I took my phone and text her .

"Be home by 5pm"

Hope PV.

We were working on the new dress when I received a text .

"Be home by 5pm"

I have so many things to do ! How can he order me when he was the one to put me into this job !

"I can't! Im busy !"

I threw my phone away and focused on the dress , It was only half done ! "Girls we should work more ! I dont want to be late for my first public show !"

"Don't worry Hope ! It will be ready in time" Jessica comforted me , when my phone rang again .

"For every minute you come late I will add a round for tonight!"

WTF ! I can't believe this man. He takes every opportunity he gets!

I checked the time and it was 3pm !

"Phew girls lets work faster and go home sooner tonight!"

"Yeay!" Anna shouted out of the blue! I glared at her.

"She is happy because our wedding is coming soon and we didn't get ready yet!" Emm explained to me , how didn't I knew about this.

"Oh you shouldve tell me!" I was kind of disappointed on them ! Why didn't tell me.

"We just decided to do it ! Because you didn't go to honeymoon so we can celebrate sooner" Anna said shyly.

"Oh its ok! You should enjoy your honeymoon for me!" I smiled weakly.

"Yes and we planned to go to honeymoon while youre in Paris!" Emma sounded so excited!

"Im going to Paris?" I looked at Jessica dumbfounded!

"Of course! Then how are we going to join the event?" Jessica said like it was obvious and got back to her job!

Yeayyyy Paris!

I had a moment of pure happiness which didn't last

Me? Paris?

No!

Hades wouldn't let me !

Continuar a ler

Tambรฉm vai Gostar

281K 12.1K 77
"What do you want from me? Why did you kidnapped me? "I shouted at them. "Because you did the biggest mistake of your life to go against us! And now...
175K 5.5K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
1.1M 35.5K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...