Hades

By aurelia_Sa

With which hand did you take the ring off, Hope?" Hades roared while he was rolling up his sleeves. "W...what... More

๐Ÿ‘‘Introduction๐Ÿ‘‘
1.First kiss!
2.You cant date
3.VIP room!
4.The lies
5. Plans
6. Hades ways
7.Who do you belong to?
8.Bloody Kiss
9. Real pain!
10.This is me , Hades King
11.Game changed
12.Hades ways 2
13. Sweet home
14.Engagement Party (Escape )
15.Escaped
16.Proposal
17.Punishment
18.Dead by ring?
19.Alone with Hades
20.hellish jealousy
21.Honeymoon
22. David
23.Kiss? Slap?
24.The gun
25.Plan B
26. Mafia boss
27.Reasons to be Mafia!
28.Mafia's basement
29.Drool !
30.Wrong name
31.Find her
32. Pain off !
33.The blood rule
34. (;)
35.hell or heaven?
36. 10 Days
37. Day 1 (Deep talk)
38.Adult Talk
39.Day2 (sleep talk)
40. Day 2 (Wedding Dress)
41.Mountain?
42.Helicopter
43. Day 3 (Wrong dress)
44.Blue !
45.Pink
46.Kneel!
47.I licked it ,So Its mine !
48. Day 4 (RED!)
49.Suicide
50. Mysterious Party
51.Willy , Nilly
52.Hopeful
53.Big Day
54.Cold Feet
55.Doll house
56. Hemophilia
57.Lifeless Party !
58.No one is coming !
59.Hades is back
60.The crypt
61. Torture
62.lust
63.Ruby
64.Aura Glow
65.Third time lucky
66.Monarch
67.Humming bird
68.kneel
69.Broken
70.New Hope
71.Mouse
72.Wet
73.Farfalle
75.Paris1
76.Jump
77.One way
78.Gayson
79.Cave
80.Dreamy nightmare
81.Hades friendly
82.Fancy
83.Hive
84.Sara
85. Blood is thicker than water!
86.Forbidden words!
87.Hadesness!
88.Rules!
89.CHEATING
90.Min is Mean
91.Like father, Like son
92.DADDY KING
93. DADDY
94.It always ends with a dance.
Announcement
Announcement
new book
new book

74.Dice

7.2K 196 15
By aurelia_Sa

Hope PV

Last night we were laying on the bed , after working , playing and cooking I couldn't keep my eyes open but Hades suddenly leaned in for a kiss I turned my head to stop him , "Why cant you just take it like a good girl?" His hand was on the hem of my T-shirt pulling it up.

I pushed his hand away "Im tired please!" My voice was barely heard.

He nuzzled his head in my neck and whispered "You cant be tired for love !"

"Please! " I rolled away from him .

He crossed his arms "I shouldve keep Ruby around for nights like this!"

"Whattt? You're cheating on me ?" I shouted and sat on the bed .

"With that red hair ? " I hugged my pillow "Ill sleep on the couch"

"Dare to take even one step from this bed Hope" Warned Hades and suddenly pulled me to him self , I gasped.

In a second I was on top of him "Ruby was a turn off , I was joking! Dont be jealous wifey!" He caressed my hair "now where were we ?"

"Bosss! We made the designs ready!"

Said Jessica, bringing me back to reality! Ever since Hades mentioned another girls name I couldn't take it off of my mind ! I regret confusing my love to him ! What if he gonna cheat on me ! Tsk ! He said I was his first but I bet he had sex with Ruby , EW!

"Oh boss is day dreaming about master !" Teased Anna making me blush and jump in my seat .

"No! Nono !  I was thinking about our designs ! Show me" I covered up my daydreaming.

I checked the designs that they made for our show ! All of them were so beautiful, white , with rainbow patterns on the sides "Ok! lets make this one only and keep the rest for later"

"What? only one ?" Emma looked disappointed, she must be working hard on these designs.

"We only have a week and I prefer one perfect dress ! I want these perfect designs for the special fashion show we will have!" Emma looked better after my explanation, her designs wont be in vain .

"I have an Idea ! Special offer" the three of them looked confused.

I opened my laptop to show them the power point that I made for my Idea.

"Look! Whoever make a good offer for this one dress will be a member of farfalle special club" They didn't even blink listening to my words , I kinda felt awkward but continued anyway

"The members will be the first to see our new products and will get our special designs one month sooner"

I scratched the back of my neck , I thought they didn't like the Idea .

"Well I've worked on this yesterday" they started to clap their hands , finally breaking the silence.

"Wow ! Boss youre a genius" Jessica giggled and kissed my cheek out of the blue .

"You are a real Queen ! Great start!" Emma cheered me .

"Haha ok now go to your jobs and do your best for this dress"  They left whispering together.

As soon as the door was shut close someone knocked on it.

Knock knock

Ashly entered the room "Ashly? There you are ! Come in" Jessica followed her in and closed the door.

She started talking as soon as she sat on the sofa "I was thinking about Sara and Haily for the whole night !"

"Can I just kill them with my bare hands ! I don't want a soft punishment for them" Ashly punched the sofa like it was really on her nerve.

"Haha no calm down I cant do it! I mean I just want them to feel the pain they gave me" I looked down , I didn't want my tears to fall down in front of them .

I just had a moment of weakness after remembering all the things they did to me .

"Then do the same !" Said Jessica!

" yeah Send a man to date her and then , bum !"  Jessica said with so much excitement, I think they were planning for the whole night together.

"A man ?" I asked the obvious question, I was just scared,

I cant talk to any man ! Hades will kill me .

"A man who can dump her!" Ashly explained more , in case I was confused for that , but in fact ...

Someone that can help but still, I will stay alive,

"Samael?" I found the perfect guy .

"Oh he is handsome! But too big ! I mean muscular ..... and handsome, he can be a gentleman too" Jessica was drooling for him ! Wtf !

I looked at Ashly and she laughed " I want to see this awesome man !"

I took my phone and text Hades while they were talking about Samael.

"I need Samael! Please! I need him to date Sara" I explained the reason before his blood boil like always.

"Im afraid darling Samael is not romantic at all" he replied in a minute.

"But I just want him to date her and dump her, nothing more !" I tried to convince him .

"One condition! Do the game I prepared for tonight! With no questions!" His reply wasn't what I was expecting.

But I had to play along to get what I wanted "Okayyyy!

"Samael will be there tomorrow , tell him what to do and he will"

.
.

"Ok done we have a man to date Sara" I cut their none stop talking , they were so excited about the revenge game.

"Haily is complicated!" Jessica said sipping her coffee.

"Yes because its your sister !" Ashly added

"We already thought about it , but we are not sure, if you would like it !" Jessica said .

"We can put drugs in her house and call the cops on her" Ashly smirked "you wont see her for awhile! No Haily ! No drama!"

They mean I put my sister in prison (?) oh ! My heart felt heavy "Hum! Let me think about it"

My phone made a sound, It was a text from Hades

"You're welcome wifey"

Ops I forgot about him

"Sorry thank you hubby!"

Even though I don't want to call him hubby after what he said last night. Rubby huh (?) Ill show you Hades King.

Third Person PV.
In their house

"Wait no! Let me explain!" I shouted and ran around the counter, he was running right behind me .

"You said you will play ! Come here !" He raised his hand to catch me, I screamed loudly. "Nooo"

"Come here" he wouldn't give up , after two rounds running around the counter he grabbed my wrist

"Huhu helpppp ! Hades don't !" He dragged me to the sofa in the living room

He made me sit and sat in front of me kooking into m eyes , There were butterflies in my stomach.... Isn't it weird (?) I feel excited with anything he do these days , even when he is forcing me to do something , still his eyes his voice his touch are extraordinary for me . Warm and dangerous.

But seriously, for God sake who plays this with their wife!

"Come on its not that bad ! we did all of it before" his words made my cheek burn .

"I don't want it , I don't like whats written on these dic" I pointed to the dice on the table

Two dices with sexual moves on it .

"You promised ! Who ever show any signs of being corny , has to cook!" Hades explained the game and smirked. He looked really happy with this game.

"Just let me cook ! I don't want this game!" I facepalmed, But he ignored my words and rolled the dice .

Kiss , thigh

Oh no  , "My favorite!" he looked at me and licked his lips .

He held my leg and lowered his head , I gulped, it was so awkward yet I already felt weak just by imagining it.

He smelled my skin "my caramel!" He gave a wet kiss on my inner thigh .

I bite my lips to stop myself from making any sounds.
When he finally pulled back I took a deep breath.

It was my turn to roll , I did it fast as if I can speed up the time.

Lick, neck

Omg I should do that (?) Im shyyyyyy... I never did that to him , like

"Ehem !" He leaned his neck back waiting for the kiss .

Ok Hope ! You promised! And its your husband! Just give a peck on the neck and sit back ! Thats it ! Not so hard !

I got closer to his neck , the smell of his perfume filled my nose , bitter! Peachy ! Hummm my favorite!yummy! I put my lips on his neck but it was too delicious to just give a peck . I gave a deep kiss not letting him go until a husky was formed.

"Sorry... I..."

I came back to my senses and backed up but his hand on my back stopped me.

"You know what! Forget about the game, I want to start my own game" he whispered and picked me up bride style to the bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 35.8K 50
I quickly turned away from him, to get the hell out of the room. But he caught my arm and pulled me back into his chest. Shit. Fuck. He buried his fa...
1.1M 52.2K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
269K 16.1K 36
SPIN-OFF of "Crazy in love" He tied up her wrist with a strong rope, tears were streaming down from her face and she was praying that some come and s...