Hades

By aurelia_Sa

With which hand did you take the ring off, Hope?" Hades roared while he was rolling up his sleeves. "W...what... More

๐Ÿ‘‘Introduction๐Ÿ‘‘
1.First kiss!
2.You cant date
3.VIP room!
4.The lies
5. Plans
6. Hades ways
7.Who do you belong to?
8.Bloody Kiss
9. Real pain!
10.This is me , Hades King
11.Game changed
12.Hades ways 2
13. Sweet home
14.Engagement Party (Escape )
15.Escaped
16.Proposal
17.Punishment
18.Dead by ring?
19.Alone with Hades
20.hellish jealousy
21.Honeymoon
22. David
23.Kiss? Slap?
24.The gun
25.Plan B
26. Mafia boss
27.Reasons to be Mafia!
28.Mafia's basement
29.Drool !
30.Wrong name
31.Find her
32. Pain off !
33.The blood rule
34. (;)
35.hell or heaven?
36. 10 Days
37. Day 1 (Deep talk)
38.Adult Talk
39.Day2 (sleep talk)
40. Day 2 (Wedding Dress)
41.Mountain?
42.Helicopter
43. Day 3 (Wrong dress)
44.Blue !
45.Pink
46.Kneel!
47.I licked it ,So Its mine !
48. Day 4 (RED!)
49.Suicide
50. Mysterious Party
51.Willy , Nilly
52.Hopeful
53.Big Day
54.Cold Feet
55.Doll house
56. Hemophilia
57.Lifeless Party !
58.No one is coming !
59.Hades is back
60.The crypt
61. Torture
62.lust
63.Ruby
64.Aura Glow
65.Third time lucky
66.Monarch
67.Humming bird
69.Broken
70.New Hope
71.Mouse
72.Wet
73.Farfalle
74.Dice
75.Paris1
76.Jump
77.One way
78.Gayson
79.Cave
80.Dreamy nightmare
81.Hades friendly
82.Fancy
83.Hive
84.Sara
85. Blood is thicker than water!
86.Forbidden words!
87.Hadesness!
88.Rules!
89.CHEATING
90.Min is Mean
91.Like father, Like son
92.DADDY KING
93. DADDY
94.It always ends with a dance.
Announcement
Announcement
new book
new book

68.kneel

10.3K 230 62
By aurelia_Sa

Hades PV.

I think Eros scared Hope , as soon as they left she started pealing her lips .

We started to walk and greet all the guests in the party , I hope she would get distracted and stop it but nope !

She was ruining such a perfect lips, I took her hand and cleaned the lipstick from her fingers "Did he scare you?"

"N..no I was just thinking..." she didn't finish her sentences. Of course she was scared! That was stupid of me to invite him .

"She deserves to be like this Hope! You will never be like her" I tried to explain for her maybe she would stop overthinking.

"No one deserves that Hades ! How can you say that !" She stopped walking and turned to face me .

This little cutie can be scary too .

I started laughing because she was so cute , "She cheated on Eros twice , so that treatment is not even close to what she actually deserved!"

I cupped her face "you don't need to be worried about anything my pretty wifey!" I kissed her lips " unless you plan on cheating on me"

I could feel she was tensed by hearing those but maybe it wasn't a bad thing! She should know what might happen if I see her with another man !

I fixed her crown "you are my baby queen! You can have everything  that you want ! Use your power wisely"

"I love you so much and thats your power! God I love you so damn much !" I kissed her lips again "I can't believe you're finally my wife" I pecked her lips again and again .

She was blushing, this cute wife of mine ! Only mine!

Slowly everyone left the house, leaving me and my wife alone for our perfect night.

I want to see her face once she see my gifts for her.

Noah hurried to me with a bouquet of yellow flowers "master someone sent this for Hope!" He said while breathing heavily.

"Eyes down! Not Hope! Its Mrs. King!" I yelled at him but he couldn't stop looking at my wife , my blood was boiling. Hope looked away! She knows better than looking back at a stranger man.

I slapped the back of his head "go back to your work"
He gave me the flowers and ran away!

He cant stop staring all the time , can he! I should fix that.

Hope PV.

I took the card that was on the flower!

"Enjoy your last day of happiness, Old friend ,
New enemy!
Sara"

Great! New drama is loading !

"Ill get rid of her don't worry honey!" Hades comforted me and threw the flower in the trash can .

"Let me handle it myself please!" I pleaded him , I cant hide behind Hades forever, he nodded and pointed to my parents,everyone left ,only my mom and dad were still sitting on their chairs ,I could feel like they had an argument... again! we went to greet them.

I felt shy because they witnessed our kiss in the middle of the party ! Thats not something I would want my parents to see.

Hades shook my dad's hand warmly "Thank you for everything father in law"

My dad was still sulking but hearing Hades' welcoming voice melt his heart "Im so happy son! Please take care of my daughter"

Mom came to me "Do whatever your husband say ! I tried for years to get into this family, but Kate won , now you have the chance, use it!" She was talking and pinching my arm !

Ok my mom wanted Mr. King and thats the problem (?) how could she treat me like this only because she couldn't achieve her dream.

"Legs up ! Head down ! Got it ?" She said her last words and left .

Whattt????!!!!

"Are you ready for the beginning of the kingdom?" Hades asked offering his hand for me to hold, what kingdom!

I nodded and took his hand. My mom words didn't leave me alone for the whole walk to the main building,

After a few minutes of walking,we arrived to a new room that I never been into , it was on the highest floor, the bed was designed beautifully with flowers and candles in shape of big hearts , there were a few gift boxes on the bed ,everything looked perfect for the bride and groom!

Oh no Im the bride!

I took a step back but then I was right in Hades embrace , he giggled and hugged me from behind. "Everything is ready for us" his deep voice tickled my neck and sent shivers down my spine. I pushed him and distanced myself from him.

"go check your gifts!" Ok , if that help me get away from him why not ! I walked carefully between the hearts I sat in the bed and opened the boxes one by one.

New phone , new tablet, a car key and a black credit card ! I widen my eyes and looked at him !

Does it mean Im free?

"I can use the phone?" I asked doubtfully.

"Of course you can use whatever you want baby girl!"
He took his coat off.

"Thank youuu" I turned the phone on and checked everything in it.

"You can use me too" I raised my head to see him , he was naked! He only had his pants on. That shiny belt on those six pack looked so sexy.

I gulped "Hades I.. I should take a shower!" I jumped from the bed and walked to the bathroom but he stopped me.

"I know I hurt you before but now everything is different Hope! You are my wife now" he caressed my cheek "you're my everything now, I will do whatever you want me to do!"

Okay! OKAY ! Is it another show? But ... he gave me my freedom back, he sounded sincere.

He continued "I want a new start with my wife is that too much to ask ? Im all yours ,I want a relationship based on respect and mutual love , just try to love me a little bit ? Please!" He kissed my forehead "just give me a chance and I will give you the world! I will be as obedient as I can be ..."

He was talking and talking nonstop ! I was so lost ! Is it really happening (?)

"Kneel"

I snapped ,Then I gulped , afraid of what I said , It was just a moment of fake confidence but to my surprise he knelt on the floor. Damn so hot . That muscular figure sat as soon as I pronounced the word! Easy!

"Do you Hades King promise to listen to your wife, respect her , and never ever hurt her again?" I asked him with my serious voice.

"I doooo" I hide my smile, he looked so cute like this Thinking about all the affords he made just to have me made me feel some butterflies in my stomach. I knelt down too "I love you Hades King" I confessed and kissed his lips gently.

He held me tight and deepened the kiss , I felt wetness on my cheek and nose . He was crying!

I broke the kiss to look into his eyes and wipe his tears , he picked me up and threw me on the bed . We landed together while he was on top of me , he whispered in my ear.

"But still I rule the bed"

Information:

Some carnations make excellent gifts, but yellow ones should be avoided. They symbolize rejection and disdain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

773K 24.6K 44
Her figure started trembling in fear as she was feeling her legs were getting weak. She tried to loosen his grip on her wrist but it was like if he w...
774K 18.2K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...
1.4M 50.4K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
55.6K 710 11
๐”ธ ๐•Š๐•–๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•–๐• ๐•ฅ๐•  โ„๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ค He tried his best to win the love of his life but the moment he earned it, everything turned into a nightmare. ______...