Arranged marriage

By Lauvlytwice231

Jin was forced to marry nayeon and that made jin furious.Jin and nayeon doesn't always see eye to eye and alw... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Introducing some new characters
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
ANNOUNCEMENT
I'm back!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 27

88 3 0
By Lauvlytwice231

Nayeon's pov

I already spent 4 months in my 1 year hiatus i think it's time for me to make my bucket list come true.I went to my husband's company and tell him about what i'm thinking.Once i opened the door i saw him massaging his temples and he looks tired he didn't noticed me so i went to him quietly.

"I know your there."He suddenly said and made me jump slightly.

"Ugh it was supposed to be a surprise."

"No one can surprise me."

"Are you okay? You look tired do you want help?"

"Ugh yeah i'm so tired did you bring food? I'm starving."

"Of course love wait i'll prepare it for you."

"Thanks love."I prepared his meal,got some utensils and gave it to him.

"Here eat."

"Can you feed me?"

"Of course."I was ready to get some food for him but he grabbed my waist and made me sit on his lap.I looked at him shocked and he just smirked at me.I fed him until all the food was gone.

"Thanks for the meal love."He kissed my cheeks and i did the same.

"Anything for you.By the way there's a reason why i'm here love i have something to tell you."

"What is it?"He stared at my eyes and i know his nervous idk why.

"I want to go on a vacation."

"Without me?"

"Of course that's why i have a hiatus to make time for myself."

He made those puppy eyes and pouted.

"Don't give me that look kim seokjin you're busy with work so it's better if you stay here."

"But i wanna go i don't want you to look with other guys."

"Who you says i'm looking for other guys? I already have a husband his smart,handsome,rich,sweet and super hot.See? I already have the guy i was dreaming to have when i was a child."

"But i wanna come."I rolled my eyes and i was going to stand but he wouldn't let me.He kept kissing my neck i don't know why he kept doing this.

"Jin stop."

"I won't."He kept doing it until he reached to my cleavage.I didn't push him away cause i kinda like it.His door creaked open and i quickly jump off from his lap and pretended to tidy some things in his office.

"Umm excuse me sir am i bothering?"
It was my husband's assistant.

"No.What do you want?"

"I just want you to sign this and i just wanted to remind you that you have a meeting in 2:00 pm sharp."

"Ok all done you can go."

"Thank you sir."

When the door closed he ran to it and locked it and went to my direction smirking.

"Now where were we?"He was about to carry me to the table but i stopped him.

"Sorry love we can't do this here you have a meeting remember?"

"But it's still 12."

"So? You have to get ready."

"Fine."He still carried me to his ergonomic chair and and i sat on his lap.He was working while i'm still on his lap leaning on his shoulder using my phone.When i looked at the time it was already 1:40 so i reminded him his meeting.

"Love i should get going you still have a meeting."

"Oh right i'll see you later alright? Then we'll talk about your vacation or let's just say 'our' vacation."

"Alright bye i love you."I kissed his cheeks and his lips then he kissed my forehead.

"Love you more."Then i left his office and went home.

Mina's pov

I'm currently on a photoshoot for a magazine with jimin.I don't know why we are always shipped with a lot of people i mean i only see jimin as a friend nothing more.

And not just that i always see videos that 'jimin getting jealous' things like i mean isn't that weird? But i won't assume things i know jimin sees the same in me.

A few hours later our photoshoot was done.I was so exhausted the only that's on my mind is to sleep on my bed and never wake up.My driver is getting the car and i was just waiting there patiently then jimin came out of nowhere and asked me something.

"Hey."

"Oh hey you going home? Do you want a ride my driver is getting the car do you wanna come?"

"Oh no that's okay i just wanted to ask you if you want to join for a cup of coffee?"

"That'd really be a great idea chim but i really gotta go i'm so tired maybe tomorrow? Do you have work tomorrow?"

"No i don't i'm completely free tomorrow."

"That's great alright then tomorrow at noon?"

"3 pm?"

"Perfect oh my drivers already here i gotta go chim bye."I kissed his cheeks and went inside the car.

Jimin's pov

I was taken a back for what mina did it was normal for us because we're best friends but ugh how should i tell her that i've fallen for her already? I'm afraid it'll ruin our friendship i know mina only see me as a friend i won't have a chance with her.

"*Sigh*if only i can tell you my real feelings i don't want us to be 'just friends' i want something more than that."I mumbled to myself.

I drove to my comfort place.The lake.

This i where i go whenever i want to clear my mind.It's just so relaxing i sometimes bring my tent here to sleep.

I was looking up in the sky when my phone rang.It was jihyo my sister.

Jihyo:Brother where are you? I'm making dinner are gonna join me?

Jimin:Who are you with?

Jihyo:Yoongi oppa.

Jimin:No i won't join you,you'll just make me a third wheel.

Jihyo:Fine suit yourself oh we're gonna eat now make sure you eat ok? I know you brother you always skip your meals.

Jimin:Yes baby i'll eat bye i love you eat well.

Jihyo:I love you too brother.

Call ended

Namjoon's pov

I'm currently working some papers right now at home cause it's already night my wife will sure get mad at me for staying at the company late.

I heard the door opened and i saw my wife bringing some coffee to me.

"I know your sleepy already so i made you coffee."

"Thanks honey i love you."I take her arm and kissed it and smiled at her.

"You're very welcome my husband now finish that papers so we can sleep."

"Alright i will just for me in the room hmm?"

"Alright be sure that you'll be in bed before midnight."

"I will honey."

She closed the door and i continue what i was doing while drinking my coffee.

To be continued...

Sorry for updating late i've been busy with school sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.8K 2.8K 29
wherein taehyung and jisoo love each other a lot. but taehyung was forced to leave jisoo and let her marry jungkook. if you want to know the reason t...
162K 10K 50
Never knowing each other, Jeon Jungkook must be forced to marry Kim Seokjin in order to own his father's company or he will be married off to someone...
21.5K 1.1K 31
JAEHYUN once asked DOYOUNG a question in the past ...... '' which is better Loving the person you marry or marrying the person y...
1.1M 39K 43
"Being his husband does not easy as expected" - Kim Taehyung Started: September 11, 2018 Ended: June 25, 2019 Highest ranking: #1 in taekook (October...