Chapter 1

Nayeon's pov

I woke up when i realize i had overslept and quickly got up to make breakfast for my younger brother.       "Jungkook get up and take a shower you have an exam".I said and he quickly got up to take a shower i was preparing his breakfast when suddenly the door bell ranged.

"Hmm who would be here so early in the morning?".I opened the door to see a boy smiling brightly."Noona". Taehyung hugged me and asked me where where jungkook was."His still preparing upstairs come on in you should have breakfast with us".I said

"it's ok noona i already ate breakfast i'm just here to wait for jungkook cause we're going to school together".Taehyung said and i nodded.
Jungkook was going downstairs and when he saw taehyung he shouted like crazy."Taehyung-ah".He said jumping on taehyung."jungkook your breakfast is ready".I said and he asked me "aren't you gonna eat with me?".He pouted.

I chuckled."Of course i am silly i'll just get my bag upstairs".I said while chuckling."Well i'll be eating now".He said.I got upstairs get my bag and my car keys after that i ate with jungkook. "Jungkook i'll drop you off to school today".I said and he looks so happy. "Leave the dishes in the sink i'll just wash them later".I said and drove taehyung and jungkook to school.

"We're here".I said,jungkook and taehyung thanked me and bid their goodbye's.I got home and wash the dishes after that i went back to sleep since i have no schedule today it's my day off.

Jin's pov

I woke up late today cause i slept late in the evening.I got up and took a bath and the maids knocked on my door saying."Sir your breakfast is ready".And i shouted saying."I'll be there in a minute".After i finished taking a bath i always admire my body in the mirror.(So what? That's what i do every morning.)

[Well we didn't say anything]

Shut up author continue the story already.

After admiring my body i put my suit on my black shoes,my phone,and my loptop after that i went downstairs to eat i didn't eat that much cause i wasn't feeling hungry.Then i drove to my office and everyone went silent when i came in it's like they seen a ghost the i saw my secretary."Sir you have a meeting at 9:00 o'clock".She said.

"Ok where is the papers i told you to make?"

"I already putted it in your table sir."

"Good go and make me some coffee."

I was about to sit down but my phone ranged and it was my dad."What does he want?".I mumbled and answer the phone call.

"Hello father good morning."

"Good morning to you too son i have to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Your getting married."

"Wait what?!"

To be continued...

Boring chapter isn't it?
If you enjoyed the book pls vote and
wait for the next chapter.

Byee