Chapter 9

Nayeon's pov

Me and jin was about to sleep and gosh does he really think i want a boy to sleep with me?!

"Uhm jin can you do me a favor?"

"Uhm no"

"Come on i'm gonna tell your parents about this"

"Are you black mailing me?!"

"Are you threatened?"

"No i'm not"

"Ok then"
I was about to get my phone then he suddenly grabbed me pinned me on the wall.

"Hey! Get off me!"
I was trying to push him away but he was too strong.

"Fine what's that favor of yours?"

"I want you to sleep on the couch."

"Wtf? Can't we share the bed?! I mean the bed is so big for you!"

"I don't want to sleep with a guy."
I said while looking at the floor.

"Well i don't care!"

I heavily sighed i just got two pillows then slept at the couch.

The next day

The hits my face and i opened my eyes and i was still in the couch i sighed he really isn't a gentleman and he didn't even fixed the bed ughh since i'm a good girl i was the one who fixed it. After fixing the bed i didn't saw him eating so i just looked what was inside the fridge and there wasn't any food i forgot we were in a hotel.

I heard the doorbell ranged then i quickly opened it and i saw two girls.

"Good morning ma'am your breakfast is here."

Oh it's room service they placed the foods at the table and damn that's a lot of food.

"Please do enjoy your breakfast ma'am."

"Thank you."
They bowed and left hmm i wonder where jin could be so i just prepared the table when i was about to put the plates in the table i saw walking out of the bathroom half naked he has a muscular body and girl i literally dropped the plates in my hands.

"Are you that dumb?! Your only job was to put the plates on the table! How hard can that fucking be?!

"Look i'm not your maid or something
for you to shout at me you goat!"

"How dare you!"

"Shut up!"
He groaned and slammed the door behind him and i cleaned the mess i've done I got another plate but i didn't get any for him,i don't care if he shout at me i find hilarious when his mad soon after that i got a call from my manager that i have to go to the company.

After getting a bath and all of that stuff I left without telling him so what? As if he cares.I got outside the hotel and i saw my manager waving at me to get my attention then suddenly someone grabbed my wrist.

"Wth? Let me go!"

"Why are you leaving without my permission?!"

"As if you care! Now let go of me!"

"Ughh fine do whatever you want!"

Then he come back inside.

"Who was that?"My manager asked.

"Don't even ask."

We arrived at the company and i got inside the building and jyp d-nim saw me.

"Nayeon perfect timing let's go we have a meeting."

"Ok what is it about?"

"We're going to plan your MAMA performance."

"Oh."

Jin's pov

That girl really is hard headed ughh but i have to deal with it.I was going to the company cause i have a important meeting.I put on my suit,my shoes and i grabbed my bag.

After a few minutes i arrived then i saw my secretary going to my direction.

"Sir your late."

"Sorry about that now where are they?"

"They're at the meeting room sir your the only one their waiting."

To be continued...

If you see some typos i apologize
comments and votes are
highly appreciated
thank you for reading

Byeee