Chapter 8

Nayeon's pov

He leaned closer to me and he kissed me what the heck,i was trying not to blush and i heard the crowd cheering like ewwww.We then ride a car and girl i literally screamed.

"Ahhhhhhh"

"Hey why are you shouting?!"

"Why'd you kiss me?!"

"Are you kidding me?! That was only an act wth!"

"Then you should've made it long!"

"Why?you like it?"

"In your dreams you flirt"
I was facing at the window when i suddenly felt a breath an my nape girl wth then i looked back and i saw how close he was.

"Hey! Your invading my personal space"
Bruh he didn't even listen he continued to get even closer to me and then he started laughing this guy needs help i swear.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA you should've seen your face your blushing so hard HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

"Shut up moron!"

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA"

"Mr and mrs kim we're here."

"Thank you"
We suddenly changed our faces and acted like nothing happened cause were already at the venue and i couldn't believe it i saw jungkook?! What the heck is he even doing here and he was with a girl she wasn't familiar to me.

"Hey noona"

"Jungkook what are you doing here?"

"Well i wouldn't miss your wedding"

"Well i appreciate it Jungkook"

I pinched his cheek.

Time skip

Jin's pov

The wedding is already over thank god i was about to die i carried the girl to look like we're so inlove.When we reached at our room i just let go of her.

"Hey!"

I ignored her.

"Ughh you moron i'm gonna kick your ass."

She then entered to the bathroom to get a half bath.I was taking my clothing's off then she suddenly came out of the bathroom and she shouted.AGAIN.

"AHHHHHH WHY THE FREAK WOULD YOU TAKE OFF YOUR SUIT HERE YOUR TOTALLY A GOOD EXAMPLE OF A MORON!!!"

"Yahhh go back to the bathroom!!"
(I was half naked btw she just over reacted.)

To be continued...