Chapter 26

Jin's pov

I woke up seeing a girl sleeping peacefully and it was nayeon.I admired her face features for a while and dang she's so beautiful i couldn't control myself and i put my head.SHIT i realized we did the thing last night.I forgot we both are completely naked!!

I quickly put my clothes back on and i waked her up.She woke up and blinked many times to adjust her eyes from the light her eyes suddenly widen and hid her face under the blanket.

"Oh my god!"

"What?!"I said.

"I'm naked!! This is all your fault!"

"Why is it my fault?!"

"You were the one who told me to do it!!
You peace of shit get out!!"

"Nayeon i can't just walk out of here this is your parents house."

Her eyes widen and put her hands on her mouth.Then she quickly went to the bathroom with the blanket wrapped around her.It's not like i have seen her naked body.

About 3-4 minutes she walked out of the bathroom glaring at me.

"What?"

"Ugh shut up."She said opening the door and stomping her feet to go to the dining room.

Nayeon's pov

I went to the dining room and changed my mood i didn't want to explain all the things that happened.

"Good morning sweetie."Dad greeted me and kissed my cheeks.I replied the same and kissed him on the cheeks.Then i walk to mom and did the same and then to jungkook.

"Nayeon where's your husband?"Mom asked.

"Oh his upstairs i think his taking a bath."

"Go tell him to eat."

"Mom i'm eating."

"Just go sweetie his probably hungry right now."

"Ugh fine."I lazily stand up and walk to my room.

"Ji- AHHHHH."I screamed and quickly looked away and closed the door immediately.Jin was there naked oh my god why do i have to be in this kinds of situations.

"What is it love?"Jin opened the door half naked he already has his pants on leaning on the wall looking at me.

"It's time to eat."I said rolling my eyes.

"Aww my wife's worried about me."He said teasingly and pinched my cheeks i quickly slap it away and rolled my eyes.

"It wasn't my idea to invite you to eat with us so hurry up you turtle."

"Fine i'm coming."He said and put on his shirt and followed me.

"Good morning jin."Dad greeted jin and hugged him.Mom did the same and jungkook was done eating and went to the living room and played his ps5.

"How's your married life?"Mom asked out of nowhere.

"It's going fine."Jin said.

"That's good to hear."Dad said.

"By the way sweetie your dad and i are going on a business trip tomorrow so i want you to take care of jungkook while we're gone."

"Ok how long will you be there?"

"1 week."Mom said.

"Ok where are you going exactly?"

"Europe."Mom said.

I just nodded and i focused on my food. When i was done eating i went to bed and tried to go back to sleep cause i waked up too early i was so tired last night i couldn't have much sleep.When i was about to sleep i felt hands around my waist i quickly looked back and saw a man smiling like maniac.

"What the hell do you want jin?"

"Nothing don't you want to snuggle with me?"

"No i wasn't asking you to snuggle with me."

"But i want to.Please?"

"Ugh fine."I wrapped my hands around him and we slept together.

Namjoon's pov

I woke up smelling the most delicious scent in the whole world i quickly jump off bed and followed the smell.When i saw who was cooking i grinned and went to her without her noticing me i hugged her from the back and leaned on her shoulder she was shocked at first but she liked it.She moved her head and saw me.

"Good morning my gorgeous wife."I smiled at her and she chuckled.

"Good morning to you too my handsome husband."She kissed my cheeks and i did the same we stayed on that position until she was done cooking.

"Ok let go of me honey let's eat."

"Fine."I lazily went to the table but first i gave her a peck on her lips.She made kimchi stew and tteokbokki which is one of my favorite meals i quickly got chopsticks and a bowl and digged in i was eating so fast that ny wife scolded me.

"Yah! eat slowly you might choke."

"Sorry your food is just so delicious."

"Yeah i know but can't you eat slowly? There's plenty of more if you want."She got a tissue paper and cleaned my mouth.

"Sorry."

"It's okay finish your food."I ate my food but this time i ate 'slowly'.

After we were done eating i helped jeongyeon clean the table.

"Honey i'll take a shower first."

"Ok."

Jeongyeon's pov

~10 minutes later~

I was done washing the plates and went to the living room to relax a bit.I opened the television and watched netflix o was watching 'The school for good and evil' i enjoyed watching it especially i was done reading all of the books.

Namjoon got out of the bathroom and went next beside me only his towel covering him so i can see his abs.

"Are you liking what you see?"

"Maybe."I said teasingly.

"Can we do it? Please? It's been a long time."

"Sure."I sat on his lap and kissed him he didn't hesitate to kiss me back i was finding the remote control to turn off the television without breaking the kiss when i found the remote i turned off the television and throwed the remote to the side of the couch.

He kissed me harshly i think he wants more.I removed my shirt and throw it to the floor leaving only my bra and i impatiently kissed him back i removed my shorts as well.

He removed his towel and his naked already he also unbuttoned my bra and removed my panties.He played with my boobs and sucked them harshly i moaned and i put my hands on his head.
He was ready to put it in after putting a condom and he harshly put it inside me it was uncomfortable at first but he wanted me to adjust the feeling first so he moved slowly when i was ready he moved faster making both of us moan uncontrollably.

He moved his head closer to mine and kissed me without stopping.

"Your doing great honey."He said breathlessly he kept moving fast and made me moan so loud there's nothing you can hear other than our moans.

"I'm almost there."After a few minutes we cummed together he laid right next to me breathlessly.

"Thank you for this honey."Namjoon said putting his head on my shoulder.I got tissue paper and cleaned ourselves and i also got a blanket to cover ourselves.We slept on the couch and stayed in that position.

To be continued...