Chapter 36

Jungkook's POV:

When we were finished drinking our coffee, me, Nayeon noona, Jin hyung and Tzuyu went to the car to go to the mall. Me and Tzuyu were sitting in the backseat while Jin hyung was driving and Nayeon noona was in the front seat.

I thought it would be a quiet ride but Nayeon noona suddenly spoke.

"So? Where do you guys wanna go first?" Asked Nayeon noona who's looking at Tzuyu.

"Oh, anywhere you would go Unnie." Tzuyu replies shyly that it made me chuckle slightly. Tzuyu glared at me as i continue to laugh.

"Are you sure? What about you Jungkook?" Nayeon noona looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Why don't we go to the arcade?" I asked, hoping she'd agree.

"Hmm, we'll see." Nayeon noona hesitantly replied.

"We're not going somewhere important right, honey?" Nayeon noona asked Jin hyung.

"We do, we have something to buy didn't we?" Jin hyung asks and looks at Nayeon noona.

"Oh right, is it okay if we just drop you both at the arcade? We'll pick you up." Nayeon noona says and looks at me and Tzuyu.

"Yeah sure." I said, and Tzuyu just nodded.

Nayeon noona just smiled.

A few moments later, Jin hyung stopped in front of the arcade.

"Here." Nayeon noona gave us 55 dollars. My eyes widens as i look at her.

"Noona, this is too much." I said worriedly.

"Don't worry about that kook, take it." Jin hyung says without giving a damn.

"Are you sure?" I asked while me and Tzuyu's lips parted.

"Of course, you can go. We'll pick you up later." Nayeon noona says as she kissed my forehead.

"Thanks noona, thanks hyung." I said while me and Tzuyu waved our hands at them as Jin hyung drove off.

Me and Tzuyu goes inside as my smile brightens.

"So? What do you wanna play first?" I asked while we were approaching the cashier to buy some tokens.

"Hmm, anywhere you'd like. I don't want to demand, I didn't bring any money. Well i mean, i did bought 30 dollars." She chuckles. She was beautiful, whatever she was doing, she was so unreal.

"Suit yourself, but we are sharing this." I said as i bought some tokens. I didn't spend all of the money because i might get hungry, that way i'll buy food if i get hungry.

Nayeon's POV:

Jin was driving us to the appliances store since we had to buy some air conditioner. The air conditioner in our room was old, so we had to buy a new one.

We departed from the car as we go inside. An employee was assisting us and tells everything we had to learn about the new air conditioners that just arrived in their store.

"What do you think?" I asked Jin.

"Hmm, somewhat convincing, but not quite. Can you show us more?" Jin asks the employee. I just chuckled at him.

Jin was a guy who was very particular in buying things, he would always catch other people that were not very confident in some parts that were asked so he would automatically check other stuff.

A few moments later, Jin finally picked one. It took time for him to pick, but he just listened to me about picking the last one. It was pretty convincing, and i liked the quality and the design of the appliance.

The air conditioner was getting wrapped up in a box now and I and Jin were paying the applience. I pulled out the credit card where my money and Jin's money were saving up.

Then we asked the employees to put it in the car, and they did. We gave the employees a tip as we went inside the car.

"Alright, let's go pick up the kids, hon." I said as i close the door.

Jin just hummed in response as he started the engine and drove to the arcade Jungkook and Tzuyu were at.

Tzuyu's POV:

Me and Jungkook were having fun at the arcade and we had a lot of prizes already. I focused on getting some stuffed animals while he was playing some games. I didn't cared much because all of the stuffed animals here were all so cute.

When i was about to put a token inside a crane machine, i saw Nayeon unnie and Jin oppa's car parking in front of the arcade. I quickly ran to Jungkook at told them they were already here.

Jungkook was playing Tekken and i poke his shoulders, he then looks at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Your sister is here." I said.

"Oh? They are?" He stops playing and looks around as we saw Nayeon unnie and Jin oppa going inside. We approached them as we greeted them.

"Having fun?" Jin oppa asked us while his hand were at Nayeon unnie's waist.

"Yes we are!" Jungkook says excitedly. I just chuckled at him.

"What about you Tzuyu?" Nayeon unnie asked as i just smiled at her.

"I got a lot of stuffed animals." I said, showing them the stuffed animals i got.

"Wow, that's a lot." The three of them chuckles as i just smiled.

"What are we still standing here? Let's have some fun!" Jungkook says excitedly. Jungkook and Jin oppa went to play Tekken while me and Nayeon unnie went to the crane machines.

I can't wait to spend more time with them soon...

To be continued...

Hii!
Glad to be back again, sorry i haven't updated in a while, i hope i will update more frequently, have an upcoming exam and i guess i'll be a little busy.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Comments and votes are highly appreciated!
Until next time!! Bye!!!