Chapter 30

Jin's pov

Me and my wife are sleeping comfortable in bed,i wasn't that busy today to i decided to surprise here with breakfast.

I made her waffles and that's her favorite,today was my first day for me to cook her breakfast sa i hope she'll like it.

I waked her up and told her breakfast was ready i swear to God she is so beautiful when she's sleeping.

"Baby bunny time for breakfast."I said pinching her nose.

She giggled a little and faced me.

"Good morning love."She said.

"Good morning too love now let's eat now you must be starving."I said.

"You know me too well,but before i eat i have to wash my face first."

"Ok hurry up love."

"I will be there in a matter of moments."

I went downstairs and waited for her i opened the television to watch basketball.

After a while she came down stairs and now she's looking more beautiful.

"Owemji love that looks so delicious."

"Hurry up it already warmed up."

She tasted it and i was nervous of her feedback because this was my first time cooking waffles.

After she took a bite she groaned i was nervous because i thought she didn't liked it.

"Love are you sure this is your first time cooking?"

"Yes it is."

"Why does this taste so amazing!!"

"Really?"

"Yes taste it yourself."

She took a piece of the waffle and gave it to me.

"Wow i'm so proud of myself."

"Oh love can we go shopping? I didn't shopped for a long time now."

"Sure after we're finished eating we'll go to the mall."

"Thanks love."

"Anything for my one and only wife."

"Stop with the sweettalk."

I just giggled at her and i continued eating my food.

After we were done eating i tidied up the table washed the dishes went to the shower and after that we went to the mall.

(This is my outfit btw)

I didn't dressed formally because we were just going to the mall.

(This was nayeon's outfit)

After a few minutes we arrived at the mall and my wife just keeps squealing as if this is her first time in a mall.

Nayeon's pov
I was just so excited because i haven't been in a mall for so long.When jin was finished locking the doors i quickly grabbed his hand and ran inside the mall.

When we got inside everyone was looking at me and shouted,shit i totally forgot i was a famous singer i quickly grabbed jin's hand and ran back to the car.

"See? You totally forgot you were famous."

"Ugh that got out off my mind i'm sorry love i just wanted to shop and have a peaceful shopping at the mall with you."

"I'm sorry love,oh let me handle this stay here i have to talk to someone."

"Ok."I said full of disappoinment.

Jin's pov
"Hello? Richard?"

"Yes boss what do you want me to do?"
(Richard is one of the bodyguards of jin.)

"I want you to let all the people out of my parents mall."

"But sir won't your parents get mad at you for that?"

"They'll understand it's for my wife anyway."

"Copy that boss."

I went inside the car and saw my wife crying because she can't go to the mall.

"Hey hey don't cry i'll figure something out ok?"

"Ok."She said sobbing.

My phone ringed and richard told me that all the people were out of the mall.

"Ok let's go back inside."

"What? There's a lot of people there love i know you want me to be happy but you can't just let all those people out of the mall."

"Just trust me let's go."

"Ok?"

I opened the door for her and we walked in the mall and she was shocked that all the people was gone.

"How did you-"

"Don't ask let's go all the things here are free."

"Wh-what? Free? How?"

"Oh i forgot i didn't tell you,this mall actually belongs to my parents."

"Oh,are you lying?"

"No i can call mom right now if you want some confirmation."

"Ugh fine i believe you now ok?"

After that she went to all the stores she wanted to visit,she even went to a pet shop.

"Owemji love can we have one?"

"You want a dog?"

"Yep."She said with her puppy eyes.

"Love don't give me that look."

"Pretty please."

"Fine ok? just pick already."

She squealed in excitement and went inside.

She finally picked one and showed it to me.

"Look love this is daisy her breed is a golden retriever."

"Oh hello there our new family member."

(This is daisy btw)

"Come love lets get her some toys and a bed."

"Ok let's go."

To be continued....

That's all for today lads!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and i'm so happy to be back i hope you are too.
I'll update tomorrow too just like what i've said i'll only be updating in weekdays
Btw byeee have a great day!