Chapter 3

Nayeon's pov

I woke up and the sunlight hits my face i suddenly remember that i was going to meet my "future husband" and i rolled my eyes.I stand up from my bed and prepared breakfast so me and jungkook can eat.

I cooked bacon and fried eggs.When i finished cooking i called jungkook to eat breakfast.When he came downstairs i was shocked when i saw him finished showering because he doesn't always shower this early when he has no class."Wow it's the first time i see you taken a this bath this early is there something important today?".I asked then he replied."I'm going out with my friends today"He said.

"Who are you going with?"i asked crossing my arms and looked at him suspiciously."With taehyung and my other friends."He said and i asked "Who are these other friends of yours? Have i met theme?"

"Noona you have so many questions that's enough"

"Well i have to know cause you might have a girlfriend now"

"Noona!!"

"Hey don't shout at me i'm still older than you"

"Your using that "older than you" card again."

"Hahahaha"I laughed victoriously then he rolled his eyes.

Jungkook's pov

I have to be honest but i was going out with tzuyu there's no way noona i will tell noona about it cause she might think tzuyu's my girlfriend so i just lied.I was eating fast and noona scolded me."Yah! Eat slowly you might choke you moron!"She said furiously and i just laughed at her.

"This"Hang out with my friends"seems important doesn't it?"

"Well our plan was to meet at 9:00 o'clock"

"Yah! Your definitely lying about that friends hang out of yours.You have a date am i right?"

"Noona no!"

"Hey why are you so mad i know it's a date you just won't admit it"

"Ughhh ok i'm going out with a girl but it's just a friendly date."

She said still looking at me shocked.
"Yah what's with the face?"i asked and then she shouted all of a sudden
"My baby brother is already a grown up"She shouted so loudly it could break a glass."Noona stop it's just a friendly date stop shouting it's deafening!"i shouted."Ugh fine i'll stop"
She said.

"By the way i will not be here for dinner i have to go somewhere"

"Then who will cook me dinner?"

"Ugh your already college but still don't know how to cook your definitely a great example of a moron"

"Yah! That hurt's"

"Well the truth hurts but deal with it
You can just order food if you want"

"Fine but i won't be having company while i'm eating"

"Yah! Stop it your already an adult you should be used to eating alone and i'm going to marry someone and you'll be left alone here so get use to it!"

"Noona? Your marrying someone? Do i know him? And why don't you have any ring in your hand?"

"Because dad already arranged all of it i don't even know the guy"

"What?!"

"Ughh i shouldn't have told you eat your breakfast already you have a date."I didn't say anything cause i was frozen in shock and my eyes was watery because i never imagined waking up in the morning without noona cooking breakfast for me.

To be continued...

Chapter 4 will be out tomorrow!
Sorry if it's short again
If you enjoyed the book pls vote for it i will deeply appreciate it.

Byeee