Chapter 14

Jin's pov

I didn't know why i was jealous with that guy am i in love?,No way that can't happen right? Am i talking to myself? What the hell am i doing this ughh i saw nayeon right across the other table i saw a man flirting with her and i was fuming with anger why is she touching her?!

You better prepare yourself you hag.

"Hey!"The man touching nayeon looked at me and said,"Who are you?"
Seriously this idiot doesn't know me? Oh fine i'm just gonna introduce myself.

"I'm the CEO the company that's investing in your company."

"Sir jin."he gasped and started apologizing and kneeled down at me.

"I'm not going to accept your apology you touched my wife i'm going not going to invest in your dirty company anymore."

"Please sir i'm begging you please don't do that i still have children at school if i'll lose my company there's no one else going to support them."

"You should've think of that before touching my wife."Nayeon was behind me shaking.

"Guards take him away."

"Sir please."

"Are you okay?"She was crying and shaking i gave her some water and i let her relax for a bit.

"Thanks jin."

"Anything for you darling."I kissed her forehead.

"Your pretty good at acting mr seokjin."She smirked at me and i just chuckled at her.

"Of course i was an actor before i was a business man."She was shocked i think she didn't know i was an actor.

"Really?!"

"Is it really that unbelievable?"I chuckled at her,her eyes is still sparkling she's so cute.

"I had no idea actually i haven't seen any drama you were in."

"My father didn't really want me to act.
He was totally against it so i auditioned without telling any of my parents cause i know they'll just stop me cause all they were thinking is me taking over their company.I didn't really wanted to be a business man but my parents just forced me.Once my parents knew about me auditioning they grounded me for I don't know how long but i know it lasted like a year and they home schooled me because of that."

I was about to cry but she caress my cheeks and wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry you to go through all of that    jin.But you can always try again."

"I wish but my parents won't let me i just know it.Sorry for crying i haven't cried in front of anyone before."

"Aww it's ok."

"Thank you nayeon."

"Your always welcome."

Tzuyu's pov

They don't need me anymore maybe because i'm too boring to be with i can't blame them.I just can't stop thinking about jungkook's kiss i mean his lips was soft i have to admit ugh why am i thinking like this o left the venue and i saw a beautiful place it's like a secret garden.Oh it's so beautiful it has daisies,roses,lily's and many more i even saw a fountain it's so beautiful and peaceful here i want this to be my comfort place but i know i can't come back here before this party is over.

I was still mesmerized by the flowers but i gasped when i heard footsteps.

"Why am i so stupid? I shouldn't have kissed her now she's mad at me i hate myself."

Is that jungkook's voice?

"Maybe i'll stay here a little longer it's so beautiful here i bet tzuyu would love it here i know she likes daises it's her favorite flower."

He really knows my favorites.

"Oh there's a founta-"

Shit i stepped on a branch shit shit shit.

"Is anyone there?"

Shit don't come any closer.

"Hello"

Shit he saw me.

"Tzuyu? Are you stalking me?"

"Shut up i saw this garden first."

"Oh really? So you heard all of tha- oh shoot you heard everything i said didn't you?"I nodded and he faced palm.

"Look tzuyu i'm so sorry i know i shouldn't have done that but i just couldn't control myself please accept my apology i can't sleep if your still mad at me."

"Jungkook you know i was still not ready."

"I know and that was so stupid of me to kiss you please i deeply apologize for my behavior i swear i won't do it again."He was so sincere i know i can't be mad at him any longer.

"Apology accepted."He hugged me so tight i almost lost my breath.

"J-jungkook le-let me g-go.."

"Oh i'm sorry about that."I breathe heavily.

"But also there's still something wrong."

"what is it?"

"Dahyun and sana unnie replaced me with someone."

"What? Why would they do tha- wait who's dahyun?"

"Oh right you don't know her she's uhh our childhood best friend."

"Oh why didn't i see her before?"

"Cause she moved to the states we were separated because of her father."

"Oh i'm sorry to hear that but why are you so sure that they 'replaced' you?"

"Cause i saw them hugging another girl without me."

"Silly girl you should stop assuming things tzuyu you don't know unless you ask them."

He's right but maybe they won't consider me as their friend anymore.
I'm overthinking so much i they won't do that to me right?

"If i were you i would ask them before assuming it's not good to doubt your best friend tzuyu."

"I know but they already left.I think they went to a coffee shop."

"Then talk with them tomorrow."

"Okay I'll talk to them tomorrow."

"That's the spirit now let's go our parents might be dying looking for us."He chuckled.

To be continued...

Votes and comments are highly appreciated! Thank you for reading.

Byeee