Chapter 22

Jungkook's pov

Tzuyu and i are going to do a project same as sana and taehyung's project.
I was awkward with her because i still remember that day i kiss her without her permission.But she looks fine with me now and i'm relieved i don't want tzuyu to hate me she's very special to me.

Tzuyu was the one who was painting.I  don't know how to paint so she did it by herself.She was done painting so we decided to go out.I heard her tummy growl loud.I looked at her so shocked.I didn't want to laugh cause i don't want her to get angry.

"Do you want to eat? We can go out to eat."

"Uhmm yes i'm so hungry can we please go to eat?"

"Of course let's go you deserve to eat."

I grabbed my car keys and and went to a restaurant.

"Good afternoon ma'am and sir what would you like to eat today?"The waitress asked.

"I'll get three bowls of ramen no four oh no make that five."Tzuyu said and i looked at her shocked.

"What about you sir?"

"I'll get 2 bowls of ramen and soup."

"Right away and what would you like to drink?"

"I'll get a bottle of coke."Tzuyu said.

"Same as her."The waitress nodded.

20 minutes later

Our food arrived and tzuyu quickly ate her food.

"Woah tzuyu slow down you might chock."I said while pouring some water and give it to her.

"Sorry about that i'm so hungry."She said and drink some water.

"That's ok."

We continue eating her food and i noticed some of the sauce was on tzuyu's mouth.

"Tzuyu there's something in your lips."

"What is it?"

"It's uh i'll just get it for you."I wiped her mouth using my thumb and i eat it.

"Jungkook!"She whispered.

"What? It's not a problem."

"Why did you have to eat it? There's a tissue right next to you goodness."She said and massaged her temples.

"Look tzuyu it's not a big deal."

"Well for you."

"Tzuyu just finish your food."

"Ugh fine."

She quickly finish her food.I paid for our food and went somewhere she doesn't know.

"Jungkook this isn't the way to my house."

"I know i just want to show you something."

"Jungkook it's getting late my parents will scold me."

"Don't worry i already texted them."

"If your lying i will definitely kill you."

"Proof."I showed her my and she reads it quickly.

"It's a miracle that mom allowed me to go home late."

"Of course it's me."

"Shut up."