Chapter 5

Jin's pov

I just went to my bedroom and sleep ugh i can't believe my parents their making me marry someone i don't even like and just a few weeks?! Huh no way i'm marrying that ugly girl.

My parents entered my bedroom and we talked a little.

"Honey are you ok?"Mom asked

"You think i'm ok? With this marriage thing? So obviously no i'm not why are you even forcing me to marry that girl? Even though i'll marry her I won't have time for her i'm busy with work and all that stuff."I said furiously

"Son it will be good for the company i promise you this will be for your own good."Dad said

"What is she going to contribute to the company? She's not even a business woman she's just a freaking singer you think singers can do business?!"

"Ugh fine we're going to tell you the real reason why you need to marry her!"My dad said.

"No"My mon mumbled.

"We want you to have a wife because we want someone to take care of you."Dad said.

"Dad i can take care of myself"I said.

"No you don't"My mom added.

"What do you mean i don't?"

"We've noticed a lot of changes to you
You've been getting skinnier,you don't hang out with your friends anymore, your getting cold to everybody,and the worst part you don't have time for us anymore."My mom said her eyes getting watery.

"Mom i'm sorry"I cried loudly and hugged my mom we both cried and so is my dad.

"Mom,dad if i ever gotten cold to you i'm sorry i'm just tired of all that work."

"It's ok son we understand that's why you need someone to help and understand you."My dad said.

"And if your tired don't forget to rest you can do that when your all ready ok?"

"Ok mom i love you both"

"We love you too"

We hugged and hang out for about 1 hour we talked a lot while eating ice cream and watched a movie.I missed this.

Nayeon's pov

I came back home and saw jungkook eating i ran as fast as i can so he will not see me crying he hates it when i cry he will just scold our parents.Then there was a sudden knock on my door and it was my parents i can see their concerned faces.

"Are you ok my baby?"My mom asked.

"Hah pressuring me for marrying a guy i just met,making decisions for me that i don't even like hah i'm super duper alright mom!"I said while shouting at them.

"Baby.."Dad said comforting me.

"Don't call me that and don't touch me dad i know your the one who set this all up"

"Manner's im nayeon"Mom said.

"I don't care mom just leave me alone i don't ever want to talk to you both again"I was shocked when my mom just slap me.

"Love!"Dad shouted and jungkook heard it and came to my room.

"Mom?dad? What going on?"Jungkook asked concerned.

"Jeon jungkook get out of this room immediately!!"Dad shouted.

"But dad!"Dad suddenly cut his words and shouted"i said get out!". Jungkook replied shouting."No i want to stay i'm so tired of you making me feel like i'm not a part of the family!"

"Shut up all of you!"I shouted and kicked them out of my room.

"Im nayeon open this door at once young lady!"Mom shouted.

"Let's just give her sometime to cool off"Dad said.

"Fine"Mom said

To be continued...
Chapter 6 is going to be out tomorrow!
If you liked the book pls vote for it thank you!

Peace out
Byee