Chapter 21

Dahyun's pov

Eunwoo and i are going to a picnic date.We're going to go on a 'secret garden' his been telling me since yesterday.I packed our picnic basket and i told him i'm ready to go.We went inside the car and he started the engine.

1 hour later we arrived at the 'secret garden' wow it is really beautiful.

"See i told you,you would love it."

"Wow how do you know this place?"

"My mom used to bring me here when i was little.But ever since she died i haven't visited here for a while now so i decided to bring you here and share it to you."

"Awww your so sweet darling."I went to him and hug him then i kissed his lips.

"So can we set up?"

"Yeah sure."

I spread the blanket and arrange the foods i brought.

"I have your favorites here."His favorites are pizza,cake and chocolate.

"Woah thanks darling."He pecked my lips.

"Let's dig in."I said and i can tell his really excited to eat.

"You wanna swim after?"

"No i don't know how to swim."I said while chuckling.

"I can teach you."

"That's not necessary darling."

"Suit yourself."

After he was done eating he changed his clothes in the car.He was half naked making me stare at his abs.

"What are you staring at?"

"Uhmm wh-what? O-oh nothing just uh i think i saw a fly in your shoulders but it flew away."

"Ok?"

I sighed and he jumped to the water splashing some of it to me.I looked at him annoyed.

"Wha-what?"I rolled my eyes and just continue eating.

20 minutes later

"Darling get out of the water you've been there 20 minutes already."

"I don't wanna leave yet."

"Ugh darling rest here first for 20 minutes and then you can go back."

"Fine."He get out of the water and get his towel wiping his body and hair.He stared at me for a minute but i thought he was staring at my face but his staring at my cleavage.

"Pervert!"

"Oh sorry am i not allowed to watch it?"

"Stupid of course not!"

"Ohh fine."

Sana's pov

I was going to taehyung's house cause we were going to do a project.My classmates teased us that we we're dating so my stupid teacher believed them and pair us up.I am unlucky this year.I arrived at taehyung's house but it seems like he's not home so i texted him.

Taehyung

Taehyung where are you?
i'm at the front of your house
don't keep me waiting here.

Wait a second i'm at the bathroom.

Well hurry up.