Going Highly Insane

By faithfulless

(ALL CHAPTERS ARE UNEDITED) Well... Lynette (Ivy) Hawthorne's journey is not over... It's just getting starte... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16

A/N

859 11 0
By faithfulless

This story is the sequel to Going Bad Again.

I WAS GOING THROUGH A VERY EMOTIONAL STATE WHILE WRITING THIS ENTIRE BOOK. MOST WON'T MAKE SENSE TO THE COMMON MIND BUT BEAR WITH ME BECAUSE I WILL FIX IT ONE DAY BUT FOR NOW THIS IS IT.

If you have not read it yet, you will need to. Why? Because to understand this story, you will have to. There are characters in this story mostly from the last book, but there is new characters.

Please do not steal my work.

Old readers, this is going to be one hell of a ride. Last book didn't have much drama, but I guarantee this story will. And I'd also like to thank you for reading my other story and actually waiting for this one to come out :)

Buckle your seat belts everyone, this is a long roller coaster.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 299 29
IVY'S SALVADOR life has only led up to one thing; following in her father's footsteps. The only problem is that she doesn't want to live her life tha...
1K 229 42
[FEATURED x5] When Lucy's estranged father dies suddenly, she knows she is not going to have the Senior Year of her dreams - it is definitely not sta...
4.2K 149 35
Nicole and Ariya have been best friends since 3rd grade. When they start college together, Nicole thinks that it's the start to the best years of he...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...