The prince of hell

By SethDragon

(knuxadow) (shadilver) To avoid getting married to his cousin who would abuse him, Shadow must find a new mat... More

ch 1; My first encounter with red
ch 2; Do you want anything to drink?
ch 3; awkward morning
ch 4; recess
ch 5; Do you want to be my date?
ch 6; party at the castle
ch 7; Making out
ch 8; Morty's place
ch 9; kiss my feet~
ch 11; rivalry
ch 12; are you choosing me?
ch 13; the blood moon
ch 14; I don't deserve anyone
ch 15; linked
ch 16; about those runes-...
ch 17; Anger, humiliation and hope
ch 18; I still love you! I promise
ch 19; back in order
A/N

ch 10; try to relax~

124 6 1
By SethDragon

Right now, life seems perfect.
Shadow walked away from Knuckles, and asked Silver to join him.
The flushed hedgehog looks happily at Shadow.
They are still holding hands.
And as he could guess, holding hands without gloves, feels a lot better.

It isn't very cold today, instead the sun is shinning and keeps the body warm.
At least enough so you wouldn't need any winter coat.
Despite that, Shadow still uses the one from Knuckles. The vintage coat in mocha brown color.

The demon prince looks on the buildings around them.
Then he looks asking at Silver.
"What do you want to do?-... I'm pretty open for any suggestion..."
Silver clears the throat will thinking.
"Well-... It feels kinda wrong walking around the streets, when I-... Ehm... Skipped classes..."
Shadow nods.
"Alright-... Then we can be at your place..."
Silver let's out a short gasp, and stiffened.
Would Shadow be in his place?!-... HIS PLACE?!
The heartbeats increased, and the head starts feeling dizzy over the thought.
Not only would Shadow be in his place, he would also see the mess... And understand he is a geek or something, when he would see all the nerdy things... The comics from Marvel. And the games, and figures, etc.
Embarrassing!

Shadow snuggles closer, and brushes the muzzle on Silver's cheek.
Silver yelps.
"Well?-..." Shadow grins.
"May I see your apartment?"
Silver gulps.
"Y-yeah-... Sure... Why not..." he blushes.

***
The building is old, but despite that, there is an elevator.
Which is good. Since Silver's apartment is on fifth floor. Sixth if you count the basement too.
The moment when they are on fifth floor, Silver starts nervously searching for the keys in the shoulder-bag.
The longer it takes to find them, the more nervous he gets.
Finally he finds the red band with the keys.
In hurry he pulls out the keys, where the band by accident pulled the biology book so it fell out on the floor with a loud thud.
Silver flinches, where he wides the eyes in shock.
How embarrassing-... Why must he always be a clumpsy fool when he doesn't wants making any mistake?!

Silver glances at Shadow who hadn't moved a muscle of the loud sound.
He chuckles nervously.
"I'm S-sorry-..." he swallows hardly.
Shadow looks curiously down on the book.
Suddenly they both start kneeling down to pick the book up.
Their fingers touch each others.
Shadow grunts surprised, and looks up at Silver who starts blushing.
The flushed hedgehog jolts up.
"I'M SORRY!-..."
The confused demon prince stares silently at him, then he picks the book up and stands up.
"Here-..." he says and hands the thick book to Silver.
The nervous hedgehog takes the book.
"T-thank-..." he blushes and puts the book back in the shoulder-bag.
More and more clumpsy mistakes!-... But-... At least that one was kinda cute, and romantic...

Silver unlocked the door and opened it.
They entered the apartment where Silver almost holds the breath.
Afraid Shadow would comment his apartment in a bad way...
Like how there are plastic bags filled with trash in the narrow hallway.
Silver wides the eyes, and exhales loudly when he realizes there are trash in the first view of the apartment!
Silver chuckles nervously.
"... Sorry-... I've hadn't time to threw the trash this morning..." he apologies with lowered ears. If he knew Shadow would come over, he would had woken up a lot earlier and cleaned the apartment.
Shadow shrugs.
"I don't mind-..."

They start taking the jackets off, where Silver also drops the bag on the floor.
Silver's mind starts spinning around, where he tries remember if there is any embarrassing in the apartment.
Then he inhales gasping.
Shadow raises an eyebrow at him.
Silver chuckles awkwardly.
"You-... Can sit down on the couch-... While... I ehm... Use the bathroom..." he tells him, while moving stiffly toward the restroom.
Shadow nods, and followed Silver's movements with the eyes, where Silver walked forward and entered the door who is the first door, straight ahead.
Silver slams the door and locked it.
The ebony hedgehog shrugs  and walks to the living room to the right side of the door to the bathroom.

Silver's heart pounds swiftly.
It's such a luck, he remembered; he hadn't flushed the toilet...
It would be embarrassing if Shadow needed to use the toilet, and he saw Silver hadn't flushed.
Not only hadn't he flushed, he also use the toilet as a second trash bin.
There he wipes the mouth with toilet paper after he has brushed the teeth, and then throw it in the toilet... ops...

Silver sighs.
"I might as well stay a little longer and clean-..." he says and grabbed a spray-bottle and a green cloth.
Then he starts spraying on the sink.
Silver flinches.
"No wait-..." he gulps.
"... If I'm staying too long-... shadow will think I-...I..." he blushes.
He shakes the head.
"No-... I can't stay too long... I better make a quick clean, and then flush the toilet..." he decides, and starts rubbing the cloth on the sink where he had sprayed.

He makes sure to clean to sink, and the toilet.
At least then it would feel somewhat hygienic.
Silver flushes the toilet, and washed the hands.
He takes the old towel and throws it in the basket-... Ehm... the large blue Ikea bag...
Sadly he doesn't own a basket. Therfore he uses a shopping bag instead. Which works perfect. Even though it might look a slightly weird for others.
  Right before he walked out from the bathroom, he replaced the towel with a new one.

Silver exhales in relief when he walks toward the living room.
At least the toilet looks kinda good now.
"I'm sorry ab-..." he smiles awkwardly, where he rubs the backhead with the hand.
When he sees Shadow eyeing few sheets of papers, where a lot of words are forming a story, he stiffened with shaky gasp.

Shadow keeps reading without noticing he had gotten company.
The frozen hedgehog gets pale for a moment.
Why did he left that silly story where he wrote about himself and Shadow!?-... Not only that-... It's a love story with an embarrassing and cringy smut in the end!!!
His heart starts pounding faster, and a bit hesitantly.
When he sees Shadow flipping page, he jolts blushing.
"NO, WAIT!-..." he shouts and runs toward him, where he walked around the coffee table, between the couch and the table.
He extended the arm to reach the papers.
Shadow started to lift the head up, and looking asking at him, when Silver's foot randomly got stuck underneath the black carpet with white lines who creates mandala patterns.
"D-don't R-re-..." Silver says when he suddenly tripped, and starts falling forward where he thudded down across Shadow's legs.
In actual shock, Shadow let's go of the papers were few of them fell down on the floor next his legs.
Shadow gasps loudly, and stares with big eyes at the hedgehog who lies across his legs.

Silver froze.
It was probably a huge mistake to skip school and bring Shadow over...
Everything have turned wrong... And now he is laying over Shadow, as an idiot who walked as he had two left feet.
Now Shadow will laugh at him, and dump him...
And if he won't dump him because of the trash in the hallway, and then falling over his legs-... He will most likely dump him for the stupid story he wrote.
Why-... Oh why, did he had to write that story!?-... And sounding as a horny school girl who fell for Mr. Popular?!
Silver whimpers with lowered ears.

Shadow raises an eyebrow, and placed a hand on Silver's back.
"Silver?-..." he starts saying while Silver shudders over the touch.
"...- Are you alright?" He adds while leaning a slightly forward, and made Silver to blush wildly.
The flushed hedgehog gasps loudly, and shifted where he rose the back swiftly up.
"I'M FINE!-..."  he yelps where his swift movements, caused the backhead to hit Shadow's nose.
Shadow grunts in pain, and flinched backward on the seat where he covered the bleeding nose with the hand.

Silver narrows the eyes in surprise, and covered the mouth with the hands.
"I'M S-SO SORRY!-... " he bursts out, and starts making small, small movements in panic.
"I- ... TH-ink I have something to make the bleeding to stop-..." he adds and starts standing up to walk toward the kitchen.
But Shadow stopped him by grabbing his arm the second Silver had turned around.
"Don't-..."
Silver grunts confused, and looks worried over the shoulder at him.
"W-what?-..." he asks with the heart drumming loudly in the ears.
Shadow scoffs.
"Never mind that-... I will be fine soon anyway... Why can't you just sit down and relax for a bit?"

Silver swallows hardly.
When he nods, Shadow let's go of his arm and leans back on the seat. There he tilts the head up a little.
"I'm sorry about your N-nose-..." Silver whimpers and sits down on the three seat couch.
" Don't worry about that-..." Shadow shrugs, and could already feel how the flood of blood decreased.
Silver furrows the eyebrows.
"... -And I'm sorry about the trash-..."
"I don't care-..."
"... And sorry about all yelling and falling over your ... L-legs..." he blushes and starts squirming shyly.
Shadow glances curiously at him.
When he sees how wiggly Silver is over that situation, he let's out a short snickering.
"... I surely didn't mind that... " he smiles, and made Silver to flinch and looks asking at him.
Shadow shrugs and lowered the hand from the nose.
"... I mean-... The whole fuss you made of having me over, and the panic you've had when I read your story, is cute... It really flattered me" he chuckles.
Silver wides the eyes.
It seems he made a hen of a feather... Maybe Shadow doesn't mind those things at all... Perhaps it was only in Silver's head?... It might be only him, who found wrongs in every corner... Not Shadow...

Silver's tail starts wagging happily.
"T-thank Y-you-... You are the B-best..."
Shadow smiles, and then he starts making movements to stand up.
"I'm soon back-..." The ebony hedgehog says, and walks toward the bathroom to clean up the dried blood.

Silver starts feeling a little alone, when the other left his side.
Nervously he started wondering what they should do, to spend the time...
He has never spent time with someone he liked/loved...
So, he doesn't know how things worked... Should they start a movie and talk?... Or K-ki-... Ehm... Playing games?!
The flushed hedgehog clears the throat, and stands nervously up with a heavy feeling in the lower parts.
Maybe he should start a game, and get the mind off from the weird thoughts who started to pop up... There a short scene of Shadow thrusting deeply into him, popped up, causing him to shiver in pleasure and longing.

Silver shakes the head to dismiss that thought.
Then he punishment himself by gently bitting the inner side of the bottom lip.
How could he starts thinking such a things!?-... That's not why he invited Shadow to his place!-... That would only be wrong, and a cliché...
He sighs.
Though-... He wouldn't mind if the other would stroke the hands over his body from behind.

Silver was deep in thoughts when Shadow came back.
The dark furred hedgehog looks asking at Silver who brushes the hand hesitantly over the white cd-cases of his wii games.
Shadow raises an eyebrow, and walks over to him, where he kneels down behind him.
"... What are you doing?"
Silver jolts yelping where he flinched the hand off the games.
"I-..." he swallows hardly with increased heartbeats.
How could he missed Shadow was back?!-... He almost got a heart-attack.

Shadow runs the arms around Silver's body, and pulled him toward him.
Silver gasps while leaning backward.
"S-shadow?-..."
The demon prince places the nose against the neck, where he inhales deeply.
"You smell as spearmint-... It's-... -Nice..."
Silver's cheeks heat up.
"Y-you think?-..." he gulps while fidgeting shyly.
Shadow hums as answer, and strokes the hand underneath Silver's sweater, and upward toward the chest. His chest fur is soft between Shadow's fingers.
"So-..." Shadow says with a low and raspy voice who made Silver to shiver.
"...- You want us to behave as in your story?..." he asks Silver who stiffened. More because of he was embarrassed over the silly story, than of nervousness. Silver would love to get lost in lust and in Shadow's hands... Even though he would be a slightly nervous over being seen naked...

When Shadow's hand starts rubbing and cupping his breast, Silver let's out a surprised whimper who sounded more as a moan, than something else.
Since Silver is male, he doesn't has nipples. So, if it wasn't 'Cause of the chest fur, the chest would feel rather empty.
But Shadow doesn't care about that, the breast still feel kinda soft and squeezable.
Despite Silver doesn't have female breast, they aren't flat. Obviously 'Cause men do have some breast tissue. Like women. But not as much.
Therefore Silver's breast are soft, and something Shadow could enjoy.

Silver starts trembling in lust, and with heavier breathing.
"... S-shadow-... W-wait-..." he begs in vain. Since he doesn't wants Shadow to stop at all.
The ebony hedgehog starts brushing the lips on the side of Silver's neck, making the other to shiver.
Then he starts placing kiss after kiss, nibbling the lips gently on silver- white fur.
The other hand who isn't underneath the sweater, starts stroking on Silver's thigh.

The legs flinched against each others for every time, Silver let's out a shaky groan.
The head gets clouded of lust, and the eyes get a melted look.
Soon he could feel how he soaked the boxers, when he cum.

Shadow smirks, and gives Silver a moment to calm down.
Then he picks him up, and stands up from the floor with him in the arms.
Despite Silver gives him a confused look, he doesn't says a word.
Instead he let's Shadow walks toward the bedroom. Which wasn't hard to figure out where it would be.
There are only two doors. One to the restroom where Shadow saw where Silver walked.
And the second door is obviously to the bedroom.
The kitchen and the living room have no doors, only door frames.

***

Shadow drops Silver gently on the single bed, with the head on the pillow.
Despite it's a single bed, it's big enough to room two people.
The smile Silver gives him, is a bit unsure, but also genuine.

Shadow climbs the bed where he straddles Silver without sitting down.
The ebony hedgehog leans forward and starts making out with the male underneath him.
One hand grabbed Silver's, while the other cupped Silver's cheek.
Silver placed a hand on Shadow's shoulder.

During the make out session, they started moaning softly.
Despite Silver had already cum once, his dick jerked upward. Pressing toward the fabric around the crotch.

Few short moments later, Shadow moves the hands down along Silver's body while shifting on the bed.
For a very short moment he breaks the lips apart Silver's.
His hands grabbed Silver's thighs from underneath where he parts them, and places himself between them.
Then he starts grinding his crotch against Silver's.

Silver jerks groaning.
"Ah~-... Sh-sha-..." he stutters until Shadow places the lips back at his, and muffled any incoming words.

Shadow keeps grinding and kissing Silver passionately.
Soon his breathing starts sounding more panting, mixed with groaning.
Even though they are wearing pants, he could still feel how his hard on is rubbing at Silver's.
And knowing how Silver reacts on him, makes him even more excited... It has been way too long since he last had sex... Around a month ago, with some loser in hell.
And no-... No one in hell is worthy to be the one to give him a child... Except one... But he really doesn't want to be with him at all...
And since he has ignored the obvious choice of a mate-... He must take a longer route to become the new king in hell... And therefore he is here... Trying to find someone who would give him a child.

***

Shadow starts taking Silver's pants and boxer off.
He raised an eyebrow over the obvious wet spot on the boxers. Then he smirks.
"It seems-... Someone is more excited than I first thought..." he teases with a low chuckling.
Silver blushes wildly where he covered the face with the hands.
"S-stop-... I-it's embarrassing-..." he gulps.
Shadow scoffs and slides the clothes down along Silver's legs.
"It's not-... It's cute..." he protests and dropped the clothes next the bed on the floor.
"N-no-...It's not..." Silver mumbles.

Shadow starts taking his own sweater off. And when he does, Silver starts peeking between the fingers at him. Letting out a low gasp over seeing his handsome upper body.
Even though Shadow might be slim, he still has muscles.

Silver starts eyeing the male's body, and doesn't think twice about the nipples.
The male's beauty left him in awe.

Shadow starts unbuttoning the pants while he looks asking at Silver who partly still covers the face.
The ebony hedgehog parts the lips to ask Silver which role he wants in the bed.
But few seconds before he let's out the question, he exhales air and closed the mouth instead.
Simply 'Cause he realized; Silver wouldn't be able to take control and be the dominant.
At least not now, while he is being very shy and could barely show his face.

Shadow sighs and unzips the pants, before pulling them down to the knees.
Silver stiffened the moment he could see Shadow's dick.
The demon prince sighs, and leans against Silver where he shifts a little and placed a hand under Silver's thigh.
"Hey-... Could I see your face?" He asks and grabbed one of Silver's arms where he tries taking it away from the face.
Silver flinches.
"No?!-..." he yelps.
Shadow rolls the eyes.
"Why not?-... I want to see your cute face when I'm fucking you..." he explains.
"NO!" Silver jolts.
"...- That's way too embarrassing-..." he adds shyly and starts pressing the thighs a slightly toward each others.
Shadow raises an eyebrow.
"No, it's not?-... But okay-... Perhaps you will show me your face as soon I have started fucking you..." Shadow sighs, and shifts a little more where he tries parting Silver's legs more, and lifting them up by holding the hands underneath them.
"WAIT!!!-..." Silver's heart skips a beat where he in a slightly panic lowered the hands and tries keeping the legs closed by pressing the thighs together.
The nervous hedgehog clenched the hands on the sheet underneath him.

Shadow grunts confused.
Silver swallows hardly.
"What if it hurts?!-..." he whimpers worried.
Shadow tilts the head.
"What would hurt?-..."
The flushed hedgehog looks shyly away.
"... Your-... Your ehm-... di-... Ehm... 'Thing'..." he stutters.
Shadow stares confused at him.
"... My thing?-... Are you perhaps talking about my dick?-..." he asks bluntly.
Silver starts squirming shyly.
"Yea-... Ehm... Yes..." he gulps.

Shadow scoffs.
"Alright then-... Let's start with something simple..." he shrugs, and let's go of one of Silver's legs.
Silver glances curiously at Shadow, where the other starts shoving two fingers in the mouth.
The sight where Shadow starts covering the fingers with saliva by sucking and licking them, caused Silver to shudder. In a good way, but also a bit nervously.

When the fingers are covered with enough saliva, Shadow lifts Silver's legs by pressing with the free arm.
Then he shoves the two fingers gently into the hole between the cheeks.
Which made Silver to jolt a little.
The deeper Shadow shoved the fingers, the more Silver's legs tremble.

Shadow starts circulating and scissoring the fingers inside the backside. Causing Silver to groan and moaning while trembling.
Silver pulls and tugs the sheet underneath him. Trying to keep the hands clenched there, but fails since the grip loosened when the pleasure grasps him the most.

When Shadow notices how Silver starts squirming in lust, he starts thrusting the fingers. Causing the other to burst out in loud groaning.
In the middle of being fingered, Silver's thighs parted without his notice. Like his body begged Shadow to take the next step.

Shadow smiles widely and pulled out the fingers.
It seems Silver is relaxed, and his body seems ready.
The ebony hedgehog starts stroking the hand along dick, while leaning over Silver.
Then he parts Silver's legs, and points the tip of the length toward the hole.
When Silver could feel the tip resting against the entrance, he stiffened a little. Feeling still a bit nervous.
Shadow places a soft kiss on Silver's lips.
"Now-... Take a deep breathe..." he tells him in a low voice.

Silver swallows hardly.
Then he starts inhaling.
"Like this?-...." he asks while inhaling deeply as told.
When he inhales, Shadow takes his chance and shoved about half of the dick into him.
Silver flinches in surprise.
"OUCH!?-... Ow-... Ow-..." he exhales dramatically, and presses the hands on Shadow's chest. Like he tried keeping him away.

Shadow's movements halted, and he rolls the eyes.
"... Silver-... Try to stay calm and relax... It will hurt the more you struggle..."
Silver whimpers with stupid tears forming in the corners of the eyes.
"... But it hurts!-... You must take it easier... 'Cause I'm virgin..." he admits, even though the pain isn't very awful. It might sting a little, but it doesn't really hurt.
Shadow grins.
"... Not anymore~"
Silver grunts confused.
Shadow chuckles.
"You WERE virgin-... But you aren't anymore..." he explains.

Silver blinks a few times while thinking about it.
Then he let's out a short and nervous laugh.
"Y-yeah-... Y-you have R-right..." he smiles shyly, and can't believe it. How he suddenly lost the virginity just like that. Few minutes ago, he was virgin... Now he isn't. Poff. It's gone, just like that...

Shadow starts making out with Silver where he strokes the hand on Silver's cheek.
The kiss seems getting Silver's focus, and makes him to relax.
With a few soft thrusts, Shadow's length slides in.
Shadow breaks the kiss with a grin.
"I'm in~..." he purrs.
Silver jolts.
"Y-you A-are?-..." he asks with increased heartbeats.
Shadow purrs while brushing the muzzle on the side of Silver's neck.
"Yesss~..." he answers and starts kissing on the neck, causing Silver to shiver in pleasure.

Few moments later, Shadow places the hands on the sides of Silver's head at the bed.
He starts moving the hips a bit faster, forward and backward in a rhythm.
Silver's breathing increased, where he starts panting in low voice.
Then Shadow shifts on the bed and places the hands somewhere else, and starts thrusting faster.
Causing them both to pants loudly where a few moanings left their lips.

Silver groans, and starts closing the eyes.
Not only is Shadow thrusting deeply into him, Shadow is also indirectly rubbing on his member with the lower part of the stomach.
Which causes Silver to reach the last step before cumming, in no time.
"I'm cumming-... I, ah~... Can't keep it any longer-..." Silver moans.

Shadow looks curiously down on him.
Then he clenches the hand around Silver's length, and starts pumping while thrusting a bit faster.
Silver moans loudly while twitching under him.
Shadow pants with lust in the eyes.
"Cum for me-... Relax and make a mess..."

Not long after that, Silver's dick jerks and started shooting batches of semen over them both.
When Shadow felt the dick went limp, he let's go of it, and started focusing to cum himself.
Soon he starts filling Silver, and making them both to moan, where Silver flinched gasping of the weird feeling of something sticky inside him.

The moment when Shadow pulls out, a load of semen leaks out from Silver. Making him to shudder of the unpleasant feeling.
Shadow lays down next Silver and pulls him into a loose embrace.

Silver smiles shyly, and happily at him.
Shadow places a kiss on his cheek.
"May I ask you something-..." Shadow asks.
Silver hums asking.
Shadow strokes the hand over Silver's chest where he plays a little with the longer fur with the fingers.
"...- Are there any chance you can get pregnant?" He asks bluntly.
Silver raises an eyebrow.
"... No?-..." he answers, and turned a little where he looks directly at him.
Shadow looks a slightly disappointed over the answer.
"... And you can't be a top in the bed?" Shadow asks instead.
Silver narrows the eyes.
Then he clears the throat nervously, and looks away.
"... I-... Ehm... Dunno..." he blushes, and makes Shadow even more disappointed. But also not.
"I see-..." he smiles awkwardly, and knew Silver wouldn't be able to be a possible candidate anymore. Which makes him a slightly relieved. And that makes him very confused. Why would he be relieved?!
He has an important mission... Getting a child...

Silver looks asking at him after a short moment of silence.
"... Are you disappointed?-..." he asks worried.
Shadow flinches.
Then he smiles softly at him.
"No-... I'm not..." he answers and embraces Silver more, where the heart starts pounding faster...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 23 14
Something odd is happening to both Sonic and Blaze's worlds... They appear to be coming together. They must solve the mystery of the Chaos and Sol Em...
15.3K 333 17
Following two dystopian adventures with Modern Shadow, Boom Sonic returns to his world to learn why Boom Shadow has been acting like such a jerk to e...
1.6K 82 18
A feud between two vampire clans for thousands of years has reached its breaking point. The leader of one of the clans decided to take a member of th...
13.6K 314 28
You've asked for a Part 2 and here it is! Cream and the others are happy now that everyone is happily married! Now it's time for families and other g...