Nekomata Deku

נכתב על ידי Stillwell03

Ashamed and seeking atonement, Izuku hated himself for what he failed to do for his younger sister Shirone wh... עוד

Base Info
The Harem
Harem Part 2
Cat's Lament
Operation Dekuharem
Entrance Exams
Furrocious First day
Struggles of the Felines
Party of Five
Mina's Playtime
Fated Reunion
A Kittens Past
Kindness
Cheering On
Their Reunion
Promises
Fond Farewells
Cat vs Phoenix
Omega Heat
New Additions
The Internships
Moving Forward
Battle against the Hassaikai
Hellish Truth
A Rabbit's Kitty
Dekuharem Meeting
Rocking a Princess
Strong Kitty
High off your Whiskers
Midnight's Talk
Genius Illusions
Kittens!?
Cold Then Hot
Phoenix and Fallen Angel
Here Kitty Kitty
Full Swing
Devils and Angels
Final Exam Issues
Izuku vs Serafal
Kitty Mayhem
First of Many
Midnight's Lover!?
Steamy Night
Penalty Time
Faction Meeting
Family Reunion
Family
Kuroka Fitting In
Beach Trip
Training Camp
Diplomacy
Attack
Mutations
Returning a Favor
Holy Woman's Repentance
Strategic Work
God of Mischief
All out Assault
Evil Pieces?
Return and Suggestions
Parental Turmoil
Energetic Paradise
Provisional
Push to the Finish
Rescue
Izuku vs Kuroka
Success
Mating Video
Family Lineage
Akeno's Watch
Feline Hunts
Talks of War
Beginning of War
Kuroka's Fury
Dragon Slayer
Fight to the Finish
Deku vs Shigaraki

Crosses to Bare

893 36 4
נכתב על ידי Stillwell03

Over a year prior, Camie POV:

"What did you just say?"

"I said, please go out with me." I met Shishikura the first day of school. We were in the same class with us hardly speaking to one another. Whenever he'd look at me, he seemed to hold a very serious face compared to everyone else. I kinda figured that was just him being well...him.

"Yeah, I get that, but why? We both barely  know each other, fam. Don't tell me that you got the hots for me since day one."

"Well umm..."

"...Oh snap. Hit that one on the head." I came from a pretty normal family if you can call it. My dad worked overseas, my mom worked at a local department store, and I was the only child they had. I guess up till now, I had a normal life compared to most with nothing really big standing out with me. Guess that was why I tried to talk street. Just to try and stand out a little compared to everyone else. "You do know we can't really date cause of our school's uber lame rule, right?"

"I-if we do it in secret, they can't punish what they do not know."

I thought about this really hard that day. I don't know if it was the thrill of doing something I shouldn't or just wanting something to spice up my boringly normal life that interested me. "Ok then. I guess we could give it a shot." I accepted it and in my mind, I was kinda looking forward to this experience.

For at least three months, we went on dates and everything outside of school. We even tried to go overboard to avoid wearing obvious stuff if someone from school saw us. This led finally to us doing the deed. I thought it was enjoyable just cause I was told sex was one of the things you do to hold someone close to you. With this, I felt...happy and safe. This though was my first mistake.

About a week after this, Shishikura started acting a little odd. He'd normally act more aggressive and think us doing it was the norm. I didn't have as much issue since I didn't think it was that terrible. The girls at Shiketsu all talked about how free they felt with some random hook ups they had for me to kinda get hooked on the feeling of sex myself. This led us to doing it at school to make my second mistake at Shiketsu.

"I cannot let this stand. You both have not only insulted our school's reputation, but also defiled our school grounds." Thanks to our little antics, we were eventually caught by the principal of all people. He glared at us with irritation before pushing forward two expulsion sheets. "As to our policy, we need to hold our standards strong. If this was a simple relationship, we'd try and overlook it if you aren't causing problems. However, the acts you've displayed are past any form of overlooking we could offer. As such, I will give one ultimatum. I genuinely hate expelling students. So as such, I can give this as a way out. If this was an idea that only one of you came up with and the other agreed to it, I'll only expel that one. It might not be the option you both want, but at least one of your lives won't be ruined."

I heard this to know this was Shishikura's idea. This was a crap call on both our ends, but Shishikura had been working harder than me to be a hero. He had better grades, a better quirk for a hero and wanted to be this for a longer time. I honestly only decided to be a hero in middle school cause I thought it would be cool to show my dad I'm a pro when he came back. 'Well, mom always said to take responsibility. At least I can protect-'

"This was all Utsushimi's idea." I was cut short in my thoughts hearing Shishikura's comment. "I asked her several times to not do it on school grounds, but she refused to listen and pulled me into the stall to do this." I was in shock. Yeah, I screwed up. But that was without a doubt not what happened. I was the one saying it might not be a good idea doing it today, but Shishikura was the one that said we should and kept bugging me to do it.

"Utsushimi. Is this true?"

I looked at the principal and down at the expulsion forms. I hated myself for this, but I made probably my third and worst mistake. "*sigh* Yes. It was me. I made the idea and pulled Shishikura along with it. I'm sorry."

"Very well. Shishikura. You can go back to class, but be aware I'll have my eyes on you. As for you, Utsushimi, please pack your belongings and leave the school. I don't want this to be more difficult than it has to."

"Yes sir." I started walking out of the office with my head down. How could I screw up so badly? I kept thinking where I went wrong as I came home and laid down on my bed. Fortunately, mom wasn't home so I wouldn't deal with her asking me why I'm not in school. "What the heck am I gonna do now? Mom's gonna find out soon enough that I'm not a student in Shiketsu anymore." As I spoke to myself, my phone rang holding a text.

Bae: Sorry about before. I hope we can still be close.
Bae: I was also wondering if you'd like to meet up tonight.

I was fit to be tied seeing this. He threw me under the bus, now he's asking to meet up like I'm some kind of bitch. I laced into him after seeing this.

Camie: You let me take the fall for your own stupid decision. I genuinely wanted to take the blame, yeah. But the least you could've done was not toss the blame card on me! It's mostly your fault to begin with! Why don't you go down towards the other side of town, find a 500 yen gal and have her suck your pencil dick cause I'm done and we're done. Don't ever call or message me again!

I went into my contacts to delete and block Shishikura's number. Once done, I laid back in my bed and stared at the ceiling. I didn't cry. I didn't feel sad. All I felt was anger to pick up my pillow from behind me and scream into it at the top of my lungs for wasting my time with someone like Shishikura. 'I screwed up royally.'

Back to present, 3rd person POV:

"I'll ask you one final time, why is it that you continue to wear a Shiketsu hat with your hero costume?"

"What? Doesn't it look good on me? I think I look amazing with it on. Even Izuku and Eri think it looks great on me." Camie gave a smirk for it to irritate Shishikura.

"Eri?"

"Izuku's adopted daughter. She's such a cutie and looks at me like a real mommy. I just find it hard not to pick her up and hug her when she calls me mommy Camie." Camie laughed at this before holding a bit of seriousness. "The reason I wear it still is so I don't forget what happened. What you did. I let myself take the fall for something you suggested. I hate myself for letting this happen, but it put me probably in the best spot I could be. It also led me to someone I genuinely love." This comment irritated the Shiketsu student as he began to attack.

In the stands

"Excuse me, but is this seat taken?" Nemuri, Katsumi, Ochako and Eri turned from their seats to see a somewhat normal looking man in a suit standing beside them.

Nemuri smirked before offering the seat. "I was actually wanting to speak with someone from Shiketsu today if it makes it fair."

"Thank you, Midnight." The man sat down and noticed on a screen Shishikura and Camie talking. "By the way, my name is Kao Shinpai. A second year teacher of Shiketsu." He glanced at the three girls to notice their stomachs to hold some concern.

"Try not to dive too deep into what you're thinking. It's not worth the headache." Nemuri tried stopping any questions about her before asking her own. "I heard that your school's principal cashed in a favor we owed to you to get Utsushimi in our hero course. What I want to know is why you took abrupt action against Utsushimi and did this?"

Shinpai looked away for a moment before answering. "I'm not exactly fond of the way we handled this either. We only found out later after monitoring surveillance footage that she was not the person who was responsible for their *ahem* antic."

"Then why keep the guy that did and expel Camie?" Katsumi spoke up not understanding the point of this. "You didn't even look at the footage before expelling her. What was the fucking point of kicking her out then?"

"It was so we can make a point. Rumors of Utsushimi and Shishikura dating came up in the school. Since they weren't showing any form of affection in public that we knew, we had little grounds to question them about their personal life. However, we couldn't overlook them doing these types of antics at school. We had to make an example. Utsushimi accepted the blame and didn't fight it. It was only after we tried to have everything in order to prevent a possible lawsuit against the school that we found out she was willingly taking the blame."

"So why keep the way you left it?" Ochako asked while letting Eri hug her stomach.

"Think about it, Uraraka. If the school found out we expelled one of you for no reason and reenrolled a 'problem' student, would that look like favoritism? Our job as teachers are to teach you all unbias. Not only that, but Utsusimi wouldn't be free from slander either. She'd be treated like she still was responsible due to the way people are. Whether we like to admit it or not, her reputation in Shiketsu was ruined the moment she was expelled."

"We genuinely didn't want to expel either, but we had to show where we draw a line so nobody else would do this."

"I still don't get why you had to go so far as expel her." Katsumi held her feet up on the seat in front of her as Midnight explained.

"Consider this a way to show Shiketsu takes rules seriously. If we of UA were to not show we take serious actions like these seriously as a school, what will make us take minor things as seriously as they should? Whether they were in the right for doing it or not, Utsushimi had to be a sacrificial lamb so to speak."

"Unfortunately, rumors came up about Shishikura after this and how he is doing elicit sexual acts with other female students of ours. Now we are stuck with the situation of what we had prior when he was with Utsushimi. Unless we catch him in the act, we cannot do anything about rumors since they are from word of mouth."

With Camie

Multiple waves of strange blobs came towards Camie for her to dodge them with relative ease. "You think I'm stupid enough not to know about your quirk? Did you forget who helped you out a lot when we were first years?" Glancing back, Camie saw one of the blobs come at her from the edge of the street. 'He's trying a sneak attack.' She jumped to the side to notice another blob coming from the other side of the road. 'So the one decoy was another decoy? Dammit, I can't dodge it.'

Before it could make impact, an orb of green ki came at the blob for it to be destroyed and shock both. In the distance, Camie could see a blackish green tail and ears ducking behind a trash can as well as see red and white hair beside them. "What was that?"

"Unlike you, I got friends who watch my back. Genuine ones that actually give a crap about me."

Camie noticed Izuku's tail and ears flinch when he heard this. "I'm surprised anyone is willing to stay with such a loose cannon as you. You must've used something against him to get him to sleep with you."

"...Yeah, I might've used something to  take advantage and get in his pants. But the thing with Izuku is, he's ain't some hoe that'll fuck just any girl." Camie smiled thinking this as she explained more about Izuku. "He works hard and actually wants to enjoy my company." Camie began remembering a moment a month back when they were relaxing on the couch with nobody around. Camie began asking Izuku about if he was actually wanting to have a relationship with everyone or if he was one of those guys that just wanted to have fun with whoever. His reaction to her was extremely timid on the topic of sex. Though he had it with several of his girlfriends, her included. Izuku actually wanted to give it structure outside of the physical. If there isn't anything to it outside of sex in his opinion, there was no relationship. Izuku continued to explain how if he had a choice between having to have a relationship without sex or a physical relationship only, he'd choose the sexless relationship no matter what to make sure everyone he loves is happy. This shocked Camie. Izuku had every chance he could to take advantage, but he still held his ideals true. "If he's interested in having a relationship with you, he'd make it a point to have substance to it. Sex is nothing in a relationship and that's something I learned from Izuku."

"What an idiotic thing to believe. Physical compatibility is vital in relationships to grow. If one cannot enjoy sex, then a relationship is destined to fail!"

Camie let out a sigh and shook her head in disappointment. 'Now I get where Izuku thinks at times sex can complicate relationships.' "Think what you want. As far as I'm concerned, you're just a bad memory that I'll have some satisfaction forgetting about." Camie reached back to a zipper on the back of her costume to unzip it and get into a sprinting stance. "Time to see where I stand now."

Camie sprinted forwards to Shishikura with him deciding to go for a frontal attack this time. "You honestly think you'll win with a front attack? You've truly become a fool." Several of the blobs came from behind Shishikura for Camie to watch carefully and dodge each and every one of them. 'How is she moving so fast? Did she get faster in UA? No. This isn't the case. Nobody can grow this much in a short time. There's something unnatural to her.' Using his quirk, Shishikura encircled Camie with the blobs and forced her to stop. 'I've won.' He attacked with them going through her to show an after image. "What the?"

"Behind you." Camie spoke up behind Shishikura for cat ears and a cat tail to be seen on her. "Just breathe in and..." Camie gave a solid punch filled with ki to send Shishikura flying and slam into a wall before sliding off and hitting the road.

"What...what was that?"

"It's my way of growing." Camie walked over with her tail moving back and forth. She stood above Shishikura pulling her hat off to reveal her cat ears and give an indifferent look. "I don't blame you for what happened. I genuinely could be spiteful since you've given me enough. I'm more though spiteful at myself for letting myself make a bad decision to be with you. But the one thing I feel more disgusted with myself for is letting myself get physically involved with you. Because of that, the person I care about has to live with the fact I've slept with someone else." Camie pulled a ball out of her pocket and lit up every one of Shishikura's targets. "Then again, we all have our own mistakes we gotta live with and I've got more than my own cause of you."

And that finishes this chapter. So I wanted to do the bit with Camie and Shishikura mainly so people can understand two things that are serious issues right now with people's mindsets and to give something for people to take away from for real life. The first is equal punishment and lingering stigma. If someone isn't punished for a crime that is obvious, they're more likely to do it again since they have a mindset there isn't consequences. Not only that, but the actions you take and let yourself take whether they are good or bad, you need to live with them. In Camie's case with this, she let herself get dragged along. This leads into my second take away. The Your body, your decision argument. Just because you have the ability to do something, doesn't mean you should. In this case, Camie had optimal chances to choose no and not go with what other people are thinking. Some choices we make, we really need to step back and look at it at a broader perspective. If not, we may find ourselves regretting them and having to live with them. Anyway, hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.5K 45 32
Katsumi is Bakugou Katsuki's younger twin sibling. In their second year of high school Katsumi enrolled into U.A. with their big brother, and someone...
6K 142 6
Izuku Midoriya was born quirkless along with his twin sister Izumi as they were discriminated against by their friends in school even their childhood...
656 20 18
Meeting your idols is always a disappointment. Understanding that the people we look up to the most don't wish for our happiness, chose to turn a bli...
1.2K 23 12
izuku midoriya was a boy with a dream of becoming the best hero but one visit to the doctor changed his life forever. After being kidnapped and force...