Lost Heart

By queen_ransome22

"Danielle! If you walk out that door right now, it's over!" I yelled, making sure she heard me. I didn't want... More

Description
Characters
The Beginning
*1
*2
*3
*4
*5
*6
*7
*8
*9
*10
*11
*12
*13
*14
*15
*16
*17
*18
*19
*20
*21
*22
*23
*24
*25
*26
*27
*29
*30*
*31*
*32*
*33*
*34*

*28

225 11 0
By queen_ransome22

DAVINA

I paced back and forth, fiddling with my fingers trying to calm my nerves. Why did that idiot ever follow me? My phone vibrated in my pants which I stopped my pacing all together. Looking at the contact, I hesitated but answer the phone call.

"D I had to check up on you. You didn't really eat earlier." I sigh, not in the mood to really talk unless I knew Archer is okay.

"I'm sorry Mir. Just had a lot on my mind." I closed my eyes, rubbing my freehand over my forehead. This stress is starting to get to me and it's not good for me or the baby.

I heard him sigh over the phone, "That Italian cat has been on your mind right?"

Just as I was about to say something, the family doctor finally came out the room with the family nurse. I walked away from them and stopped to finish my conversation with Mir. Only for it to be a short one because I needed to see Archer.

"Mir, can we talk later? I just need to get back to what I was doing." I bit the bottom of my lip hoping he would leave this conversation elsewhere.

Silence is all I could hear from the other side of the phone. I know he's not mad at me. "Mir?"

"Yeah sure D, just call me back." I felt that I'm hurting my best friend but I haven't seen him in years. We ended the call and I quickly went back to the family doctor to see if Archer is okay.

Dr. Reynolds and Nurse Lucia continued to stay at the room as I came towards them. "Will Archer be okay? Is he fine?"

Dr. Reynolds nod his head with Nurse Lucia going back inside with a tray of things to Archer. My eyes went back to Dr. Reynolds and he nods his head once more.

"He should be okay Davina. His injuries weren't that bad but they should heal within time. He should rest for now." I sighed of relief with my eyes closed. Thank God he's alright.

"What about you?" He questioned as I opened my eyes and noticed that his eyes were looking around my face and I touched my cheek that my mom slapped.

"My injures aren't that bad Dr. Reynolds.
I'm okay." I give a smile as he shake his head no.

"That's not what I'm talking about Davina, but I will tell Nurse Lucia to grab you an ice pack." He turned on his heel to go inside of Archers room as I followed him. Is it that obvious that I'm pregnant?

I heard Lucia giggling with red cheeks forming on her face. I saw Archer eyes halfway open with a smile on his face, looking at Lucia.

"Allora, ti vedi con qualcuno?" Archer spoke to Lucia who giggled nodding her head yes. I heard 'seeing' but I couldn't understand the rest. (So are you seeing someone?)

He was about to talk once more but he saw Dr. Reynolds and I.

Dr. Reynolds asked Lucia to grab an ice pack for me and she kindly returned a nod followed by a smile to grab it and Dr. Reynolds left out also. So Archer and I were the only ones in here, followed by silence.

"Davina, I want to thank you for saving my ass once again." I looked over at Archer who seemed to smile at me and I nod my head, letting him know that he's welcome. Once again we sat in silence but I couldn't help myself.

I quickly went towards him and hugged his body. His body turned stiff but it relaxed as I felt his arms wrap over my body. But I could hear the grunts and hissing so I quickly pulled away, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I hate you so much! Why'd you even follow me?"

He chuckled with his eyes looking into mine, "Protecting you is all I want to do. So even if you hate me I'm going to follow you to the ends of the earth Davina. You will always be my Amore and no one is going to take that title away from you."

I wrapped my hand around the back of his head and pecked his forehead, setting mine on his. "I'm happy no one is going to take that title from me but Archer you cheated on me. I can't forget that." He had his eyes closed, sighing that I even brought that up.

"Amore, I hate myself for even doing that to you but you have to believe me when I tell you Sandra is nothing but like a little sister to me. I love you so much Amore it hurts. Don't leave me." He opened his eyes and I closed mine, having no idea what to do at this point.

I love him till it hurts too but I can't. I won't be able to be with him. Knowing that he kissed another woman while we were still together still doesn't sit well with me. He kissed someone that I don't trust. At all. Sandra is not a threat and she wouldn't even hurt a fly, but that's what I don't like about her.

Something is just off with her.

"If you leave me, I'll still be a broken man." I heard him speak up, causing me to continue stay silent as I heard him speak once again. "Davina, I heard you."

My eyebrows had bunched together as I slowly pulled away from him with my eyes opening up to his. "You heard me say what?"

He chuckles with a smile on his face. "You said you were pregnant Davina." My heart dropped when he mentioned something about the baby. He was out cold when I announced to my deranged parents that I was pregnant so they wouldn't shoot me.

"But you were out-"

"I was but for a second I could hear you literally scream that you were pregnant." He smiles at me and I closed my eyes having to explain to him about the baby.

"Am I?..." He trailed off with a slight whisper in his voice, wanting to know if he's the father. I bit the side of my lip, opening my eyes once more to see that his face looked like he wanted answers. I nod my head slowly with a unsure smile. I couldn't decipher what he's thinking but I don't know whether if it's good or bad.

"I'll go see what's taking Lucia so long with that ice pack." I chuckled nervously about to move from him but Archer grabbed my arm, making me look at his face. I still couldn't decipher his look and I'm honestly scared of what he wants to say.

"Archer if you don't want to be in my life with the baby-"

He caught me off guard when he removed his hand from my arm, turning away from me. He had his eyes closed as I felt my heart drop from his action. I knew something like this was going to happen, that's why I didn't want say anything about it.

"Are you telling the truth Davina? Am I going to be a father?" He continued to have his head turned as I bit my lip from not crying.

"Yes Archer. You're going to be a father. I know you don't want to be a father because you have a life-"

"Davina." He cut me off before I could even say anything else. I knew he didn't want to be a father because who would? A baby is a big responsibility and I know he wants to live a carefree life without being tied down with a baby. "Are you lying to me?"

I noticed he still stayed in his position as I turned from him, sitting on the edge of the bed. I had my head down, swallowing. I felt the tears trying to come down as his actions spoke very clearly to me. He wanted nothing to do with this baby. I knew he didn't.

"No." I gave a solid answer to him and silence came over us once again. The door opened and I saw Lucia smiling, giving me the ice pack and I thanked her. When the door shut once again, I felt a hand touch my stomach. I looked down to see Archer's hand across it. I could hear him sniff and I turned to see him sitting up, still in pain but tears came down his face with a smile.

"I didn't think you wanted-"

"Davina, No matter what happens to us, I will always protect you." He continued to smile looking down at my stomach where his hand is and he just cried with happiness. "Well the both of you."

He leaned his head on the side of mine and I closed my eyes, feeling myself calm and happy about what Archer said. He's willing to stay in the baby's life and I'm all for his decision.

My first baby daddy didn't want nothing to do with my twin kids, hell he couldn't because my parents made sure I couldn't.

"I know you don't see us together anymore but I want to be in my child's life. If co-parent is an option, I will very much take it Davina." The both of us stayed like this and I had a smile on my face. But, there is some other things I need to do to before my belly catches up with me.

"Archer I'm okay with it, but I want you to know that you can stay in his/her life," I paused moving my head from his and opened my eyes. Our eyes touched each others like never before. Sure we looked into each other eyes, but we were really looking into each other eyes like we understood each other. "But I don't want no hoe around my child."

He chuckles, still having his hand on my not developed stomach. He then leaned down towards my stomach, still grunting and hissing in the process of it. "Hi little baby. You're my first born. I won't get to meet you until 9 months is over with. I hope you will very much love me like I love you and your mommy."

I chuckled at the thought of him doing all of the things a father will do for their child. "I just hope things go for the best with you.Your little brother/sister didn't make it with the last person I was with." He continued to talk to my stomach and I bunched my eyebrows when he spoke about another baby. One of his ex-girlfriend's miscarried?

Before I could ask, someone knocked on the door. The both of us looked that way and I looked at him as he glanced up at me. "I don't want anyone to know right now. The only one that knows is Sara. I was going to tell Danielle but I'm pretty sure she's tied up right now with other stressful things." Archer nods, understanding that I didn't want anymore concerns on our plate since were already dealing with a whole lot right now.

He removed his self from the position he was in and he told whomever it was on the other door to come in. The door opened to his sister and Sara. His sister rushed over to Archer, hugging him which he grunted and hissed loudly. She apologized as I smiled looking at the two siblings.

"Thank you Davina. I wouldn't know what I would've done if he-"

"Livia, don't talk like that." He chuckles with a smile as Livia put her hands on either side of his face, examining him.

"If ma-ma could see you right now she would be pissed." Archer and Livia shared a laugh as they started to remember some things about their family and I slowly walked out of the room with Sara behind me.

"So! What did he say?!" She literally stood in front of me and had her hands on my shoulders. I chuckled, removing them away from my shoulder. "Is he excited?!?"

I nod my head with a smile and she hugs me with a squeal of happiness. She then pull away and clapped with happiness. "Okay! So what we need to do is-"

"Focus on this war with the mafia clan and gangs." I finished and she whine with a pout look on her face.

"Whyyyy!!" She whined, "Why can't we wait for that and be happy for the miracle of birth? A miracle of what this family needs right now?"

"Because Sara, when we chose this life, it comes first. So! With that being said I need you to do one last favor." I gave her a smile as she nod her head with an unsure look.

DANIELLE

Dre parked the car in an known location I knew all too well. Florida. Miami Florida. A dangerous place for the Estelle clan to be right now. It crawled with FBI agents, SBI agents, MAJOR DEA agents, and let's not forget the little police officers.

Dre cut off the SUV, taking the key out of the ignition. He sighs of relief, which means that he's happy that we were done driving for now.

"Does anyone know about this place?" I asked Dre. I didn't want to see any feds around trying to take us out because of our status. Our criminal status.

"No." Dre plainly said then he glanced at all of us. "This is it. We're going to war to fight against Richard and Makhi. You guys ready?" He looked at me with a sad face as I nod my head slowly. I knew he looked at me with sadness because Mahki is my father. He's my father yes, but I know little of him.

Richard partnered with him but that was something he also made sure never happened for the both of us. He didn't want Mahki and I to know each other. He strictly forbid us from even having contact. He didn't want us to be close because he felt that I would've betrayed him sooner or later.

He also felt that Mahki would've betrayed him because I'm his daughter. He knew if I found my way to escape, he wouldn't have control over him or me.

He's a smart, twisted man.

"It's been so long." I heard Josiah chuckle. Then he pat Dre on his shoulder which got his attention. "Also I took some of your friends soap. It had a nice smell to it." He quickly gets out of the SUV before Dre could turn his head back and cuss him out for doing that.

Josiah and Aly went towards the home Lukas had. Just as I was about to open the door, Dre caught my attention by grabbing my hand. Turning my head to look at him, he gave me a sad look.

"D, are you sure about this? I mean this is your dad." He looked at me with reassurance and I nod my head at my friend. I knew he's hoping I wouldn't go through with this but I had to.

"I know he's my father Dre but I don't really know him. He also lied to me about his sentence in prison."

"But he's your pops though." Dre kept trying to reassure me. He really didn't want me to fight my father because I would regret it but honestly, I didn't regret anything other than killing innocent victims. "And if you were ever to kill him, you'll regret it Danielle. I know you would. Just think about it."

With that, Dre opened the car door and got out, shutting it back. I sighed, closing my eyes and leaning my head back onto the head rest. Even if I didn't know Mahki, he's still my father. My mother even loved him once. I can't think of this much longer.

I quickly opened my eyes and got out of the SUV, closing the door behind me. As I started walking, my thoughts were all over the place.

Could I really kill him?

What would my mother think of me when she sees me like this? Would she still love me even if I'm in this life?

A life I wished I ignored two years ago. If I would've ignored it and went with my gut, Rose would still be alive, I would still be going on bad blind dates, job hunting, and eventually I would've found my real parents.

Opening the front door to the home that Lukas owned, I walked inside and shut the door of the nice home. I looked around at it in awe. I would actually live here if I didn't have targets on my back or if I wasn't a criminal.

"Danielle!" I got a big bear hug from Gina and it took me by surprise but then I relaxed in the hug. We pulled away but she smiled with such excitement seeing me. "How are you!? Where have you been? Is everything okay?! What have you been up to!"

All these questions where telling me that she didn't know I was a killer. Her mother greeted me with a smile as I returned one back to her.

"Okay Gina slow down. I'll have to talk to you later about what happened, but right now I need to see your brother." I said and she pointed in a hallway.

"He should be in Archers room. Most of the clan is in there." She spoke with a smile. I smile back and hug her once more. On my way towards the rooms I greeted Miss. Emma, who seemed to take her greeting with a hug.

After I gave her a hug she insisted on, I walked in the hallway but that was cut short when I felt someone grabbed me by the arm and slammed me against the wall.

I was about to head butt whoever this was, but when a pair of lips touched mine, I knew it was Lukas. I moaned into the kiss feeling his hands lifting me up against the wall, putting his lower part of his body between my legs. I could feel the kiss heating up and I felt his kisses go from my lips making their way to neck.

I sigh of pleasure, closing my eyes making sure my hand gripped his hair which seemed to be out of his man bun. "I missed. you. so much." He said between the kisses, he pulled away and I opened my eyes to look at his. He gave me a soft look, "Are you okay? Did that Bastardo did anything to hurt you? I'll kill him!"

I chuckled, "Lukas, I'm okay. The question is are you? Is your sister going to make it?"

He sighs, pulling me down gently from the hold he had on me and looked down at me a little. "Bella, she's okay. But I'm not."

I furrowed my eyebrows with concern, touching the side of his face with my hand as he gently closed his eyes, putting his hand on the one that held the side of his face. "I met my father through her, and the rest of his clan, the family that followed him when they stopped following Richard."

My face went soft, trying to process what he just said. He met his father. His biological father. "His name is Riccardo Ranallo."

I heard that name once or twice from Richard but I never really thought about it. He opened his eyes and chuckles remembering the thought of something.

"And my sister, Isabella Ranallo, you would love her. She's such a badass. But I'm hurt at the thought of her knowing survival from a loving father." He gently moved my hand from the side of his face and I could see that what he said really did hurt him.

"Knowing my father was there for her and his two sons, just makes me think about so many other things. He said he never wanted this life for me, but Richard was going to kill him either way it went."

I could see the hurt in his eyes as they looked down at the floor. I couldn't express what I wanted towards him because I'm still trying to figure my own self out again. But I just came out and embraced him. "Lukas you can talk to me if you need to. I know things aren't good for you nor me, but we have each other. We can talk it out."

He wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. It seemed like he didn't want to let go of me and I felt the same for him too. Knowing that we were in a messed up relationship, with issues just seemed right to talk them out to each other. We were our own therapists.

We pulled away and he cupped my face, pecking my lips, but then something came across his face. Something that made him angry. My eyebrows furrowed with confusion, wanting to know what's on his mind and what's making him mad?

"What's wrong?" I questioned as he looked at me but the anger went away from his face. Instead, a soft look came across it.

He shakes his head, letting me know that nothing is bothering him. "It's nothing Bella. But I need to see Archer." He cleared his throat moving from me and started heading in the direction I was going to before he came and slammed me against the wall.

Something was bothering Lukas and I wanted to know what it was. But for now, I will let him talk to Archer and I'll go find the others.

A/N: Hey guys. It's been a while.

I know you guys are all like "GIRL WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED!?!?!" But honestly I can't find myself the inspiration to write anymore. It's starting to fade and it seems like people are starting to criticize more on this app than they use to so that's also making me not wanting to write. Idk it might just be me thinking that😂😂.

Anyways I hope you guys like and I'm planning on having a few more chapters in this book and then, I'll decide rather I want to make more stories or not.

Love you guys❤️❤️🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 45.3K 48
{ Completed } He thought he did the right thing by keeping his occupation a secret, but when the truth comes out, he loses the only person that ever...
24.1K 939 36
"Kalani are you okay? Did you get rid of them?" He asks worriedly. I look at the mirror and it's pitch black. They're not following me anymore. I hel...
834K 29.4K 59
Sequel to The Family I Hate. COMPLETE ✅ You gotta read that book first or this will make no sense. ___________ "You'...
119K 2.8K 29
"Do you love her?" He seethes, looking for any answer. The question didn't matter to him but it sure as hell mattered to us. One simple question. On...