The prince of hell

By SethDragon

(knuxadow) (shadilver) To avoid getting married to his cousin who would abuse him, Shadow must find a new mat... More

ch 1; My first encounter with red
ch 2; Do you want anything to drink?
ch 3; awkward morning
ch 4; recess
ch 5; Do you want to be my date?
ch 6; party at the castle
ch 8; Morty's place
ch 9; kiss my feet~
ch 10; try to relax~
ch 11; rivalry
ch 12; are you choosing me?
ch 13; the blood moon
ch 14; I don't deserve anyone
ch 15; linked
ch 16; about those runes-...
ch 17; Anger, humiliation and hope
ch 18; I still love you! I promise
ch 19; back in order
A/N

ch 7; Making out

139 9 3
By SethDragon

Knuckles has been longing for that kiss for a long while now.
And finally he is kissing the most handsome hedgehog, he has ever seen.
The best part?-... Shadow is kissing him back, with soft moaning of pleasure.
The echidna takes a step forward, where he places the right leg between Shadow's legs.
Then he parts the lips and stick the tongue out.
Which Shadow responded with parting his lips as well.
Knuckles smiles for a short moment, then he starts stroking the tongue on Shadow's.
The hands around Shadow's wrists, start sliding upward where he grabbed the hands instead.

Shadow moans, and could feel how Knuckles' leg rubs the crotch for each movement they make.
So, of course Knuckles would notice how he started swelling and getting harder.

Which Knuckles did.
The echidna stares lustfully at him, and stopped kissing him where he starts placing soft kisses down along the side of his neck.
Soon he let's go of Shadow's left hand, and pulled the shirt upward in kinda haste.
The echidna starts kissing his chest, and presses the lips gently around the nipple.
The nipples still make him confused. How can a male have nipples?
Oh well-... Maybe it's just a demon thing... There even males have them.

Knuckles glances curiously at the left side of Shadow's chest, where a rune is across the nipple.
"Hey-..." he says and leans a slightly away from the chest.
"Hm?-..." Shadow looks curiously down at him in daze.
Knuckles looks asking at the z alike rune.
"What does that rune do?"
Shadow looks at the rune.
Then he smiles softly at the echidna.
"When it's activated, no one can track me down... And I can stay hidden from people I don't want to interact with..." he explains.
"Oh?-...." Knuckles furrows the eyebrows.
"So-... You can get invisible?"
Shadow laughs and shakes the head.
"No-... Not from that rune... That rune only makes sure, no one can use magic and find me... Or sense me if I'm nearby..."
Knuckles stands upright and tilts the head while letting go of Shadow.
Even the leg moves a slightly away from him.
"Sense you?"
Shadow nods.
"Yes-... Let's hmmm..." he squints the eyes thoughtfully.
Then he flinches.
"Ah!"
Knuckles raises an eyebrow.
The hedgehog smiles.
"I will show you-... Close your eyes..."

Knuckles stares doubtfully at him.
Then he shrugs and starts lidding the eyes.
Shadow looks at his face for a short moment.
The echidna is really handsome... And he looks strong.
The offspring would most likely be strong if he chooses him.

Shadow inhales deeply.
"Well?-... Do you still sense me, despite you can't see me?... Like I'm here, even though you can't look at me?"
Knuckles nods.
"Yes-... But it's kinda obvious you are here... I mean-..." he starts saying when Shadow placed a hand over the Z rune.
Red light came from the hand, and brights the rune up in faint blue-ish light.
Soon Knuckles flinched gasping.
Suddenly it feels cold around him, as no one are there... Only he, and the cold walls.
"Sha-..." he starts asking and started opening the eyes.
Could Shadow has snuck away while his eyes were closed?
The moment when his eyes were opened, he could see Shadow standing in front him.
Knuckles wides the eyes in shock.
He can see him... Despite that, it feels more as; Shadow is more like a ghost than solid. Or like wind than a person.
The echidna swallows hardly and starts extending the hand toward Shadow's chest.
Would the hand goes through the chest?

Shadow smirks.
"Well?-... I assume you can't sense me right now..." he says and made Knuckles to flinch the hand away.
The muscular male stares confused at him in a short moment of silence.
Then he nods.
"Y-yeah-... I don't understand it-... But yeah, I can't sense you... It's weird... Especially when I can clearly see you" he chuckles with a smile.

***
Manic was tapping his drumsticks on bottles with alcohol, where Sonic, Scourge and Rouge were listening at his drumming.
The bat has the back toward Manic, where she tries holding back a yawn.
Then Manic threw one of the drumsticks up in the air.
The drumstick makes few flips in midair, and he is extending the arm out to catch it.
But the stick accidentally fell on Rouge's head instead.
"Ouch-..." The bat flinches, shortly before the drumstick thuds down on the floor and rolls away a little.
Sonic and Scourge start snickering, while Rouge turns around and gives them an angry glare.
She is obviously not very amused over the mistake.
Manic's lips tugged upward while he shrugs.
"Opsie-... It's seems that drumstick had other plans than I've had-..." he says with raspy voice.
Rouge narrows the eyes at him.
Then she scoffs, and starts stomping away with clenched fists.
"Stupid boys-..." she mutters and kicks the drumstick away.

Sonic and Scourge start laughing louder.
Manic sighs.
"Oh man-... It seems I made Rouge go mad..." he says and walks a few steps to pick the drumstick up.
Sonic wipes a tear away, and starts calming down.
"Don't worry about her, Manic... She has always been a moody bat..." he shrugs, then he starts shuddering.
Like a cold wind blew through him.

Lately when Shadow has been around, he has felt this huge presence around him.
But now-... It's gone!
Puff-... And the presence of Shadow is gone... As he wasn't around.
Sonic starts getting nervous and tries spotting Knuckles... But couldn't find him anywhere in the ballroom.

Manic chuckles and starts standing upright.
"Heh-... You might have a point bro-... She-... Ah..." he flinched when Scourge  surprised him by jumping up on his back.
Scourge chuckles, and kicks the legs outwardly, in pure happiness.
"I want to ride your back~" he says and wraps the arms loosely around Manic's neck.
The green hedgehog with spiky bangs, rolls the eyes.
"Mm... Sure, bae..." he scoffs, and turns around to look at Sonic.
"Hey bro, do-..." he starts saying when he surprised let's out the air.
"Bro?-..." he raises an eyebrow of seeing Sonic was gone.

Scourge jerks the body upward while still kicking the legs gently.
"Come on Manic!-... I want my horse to start walking... I'm bored here"
Manic shrugs, and grabbed Scourge legs from underneath.
"A-ight- ..." he says and starts walking.
Scourge squeaks in joy.
"Yay~... You are the best!"
Manic smiles.

***
Sonic walks over to Silver who seems bummed.
"Hi Silver-... Have you seen Knuckles, and, or Shadow?"
Silver inhales sharply.
Then he points with trembling hand toward the door where Knuckles and Shadow had walked out through.
Sonic smiles.
"Thanks!-...." he says and moves toward that door, without asking why Silver was behaving weirdly.

The blue hedgehog opened the ridiculous large door who splits into two halves.
He starts walking the corridor with fear of finding Knuckles dead on the floor.
But-... When he sees Knuckles being the one who is pinning Shadow against the wall, he wides the eyes in shock.
Sonic halted, and couldn't stop staring.

The moment when Knuckles and Shadow starts making out again, the blue hedgehog gasps and runs to the side to hide behind a pillar.
Sonic blushes, and peeks around the pillar.
The demon prince might be handsome... But-... Knuckles is an old crush he had like two hundred years ago.

Sonic can still remember how in love he was.
Knuckles was the hottest male in school.
The echidna might not be the smartest, but he was probably the strongest.
And Sonic was over the heels in love over him.
So, he started hanging around him.
Trying to like the same rock music, and joining the gym etc.
One day, his dreams became true, and Knuckles asked him out!
He was so happy-...
Even the nasty stares, and painful words from strangers, couldn't hurt him... 'Cause, he was in love...

But those happy days ended about two hundred years ago-... Or wait-... About a half years ago, according today's date.
Since he has never been a coward, except when it comes to water... He took a shortcut, late at night.
He had been at Knuckles' place over the day, but had to walk home at the dusk.
So, the fearless hedgehog entered an alleyway between high building.
Only the chilly wind, and the loud shrieks from a cat, could be heard. And the ticking sound of traffic lights who keeps shifting between, red, yellow and green. Despite almost no one is out right now.

No one, except Sonic and the creature who had targeted him.
The creature of night, approached Sonic from behind with almost no sound.
Sonic had barely heard the hissing sound.
But since he thought, he had might heard something, he started to turning around.
And during that moment, the vampire attacked him, and dug the fangs deeply into the side of his neck.

The hedgehog had tried to fight back by waving the arms, and screaming for help.
But neither worked.
The vampire wrapped their arms around him, and made sure he couldn't escape.
And Sonic's attempts to scream, came more out as gurgling noises.
Soon, everything started blacking out, and the heartbeats decreased until the heart took its last beat.
With a last gasp, the vampire broke his neck, and took his lifeless body to a place where no one would try to find him...

Two hundred years later, Sonic woke up in the graveyard, hidden behind a real corpse.
When the newborn vampire understood he was in the future, where Knuckles didn't lived anymore, he became devastated.
... And he was also extremely hungry for blood...
So, Another year passed, where he tried regaining the control of his body. And keeping the hunger for blood in control...
Then he accidentally found Silver who helped him back to his timeline, where friends and family were. And more importantly; Knuckles!

But-... It turned out... Being together with Knuckles wasn't easy.
'Cause it turned out-... It was harder to keep control of the hunger for blood, around people you care about... And he really cares about him!
So yeah-... The day where he almost killed Knuckles while the echidna was asleep, was also the last day as boyfriends...
As soon Knuckles woke up, Sonic dumped him... And then left in tears.

Now, he keeps an eye on him... Making sure Knuckles won't get hurt... Even though that would mean, Sonic gets hurted instead.
Sonic furrows the eyebrows sadly, and looks few seconds more at the 'new couple', before he walks back to the party...
If that vampire wouldn't attacked him in first place... He would most likely still be together with Knuckles... And be the one who made out with him right now....
Maybe things could turn out differently in another story...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 63 25
After Silver and Blaze defeated Iblis and Silver was alone for a long time, Silver have a opportunity to save Blaze and the all world. This adventure...
40.2K 1.1K 25
(WEREHOG!SONIC x SHADOW) No idea what to put here... This is a Sonadow story. If you don't like it, don't read it. There will be strong language and...
11.6K 296 14
Ranked #2 in 'silverthehedgehog' stories! Ranked #1 in 'taiream' stories! - It has been seven years of peace following the grueling war with Eggman a...
21.3K 527 15
Shadow and Mephiles are well-known criminals who have been given a chance to turn their life around. They soon realize that their mentors are Sonic a...