Lizzie & Wanda One shots

Da melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... Altro

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
Birthday surprise -E.O
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M

3.1K 136 30
Da melieme

This one is an anonymous request. So here we go. I hope you like it!  

Alternative title: Why you should never date a Maximoff.

Emma's POV.

"No, no! You have to take another one!" Bucky nudged me in the direction where the alcohol was given to everyone.

"No! Absolutely not! I already drank more than I said I would." I protest but am met with the faces of my friends pushing the shot of alcohol in my face.

"Come on, Emma! It's our night out, we are supposed to get drunk." Tony comes in with his two cents.

"You barely drank anything." Bucky said soon after.

"Barely drank? Dude, I had a few shots and a couple of cocktails." I explain to them.

"See, not enough. Now drink this." Tony peer pressures me into drinking it.

Knowing I have no choice, I drank the shot. 

I'm definitely on my way to getting drunk.

"You know what we should do?" Sam's voice is suddenly heard in the loud bar we're all at.

"What?" Nat asks and leans back on the couch, slowly sipping on her drink.

"Remember the last time we got Emma drunk and convinced her to make a presentation about why all of us suck in her opinion?" He explains.

I instantly blush remembering how I loudly explain in great detail how much they annoy me and rationalize with them, as much as a drunk group of people could rationalize, how a lot of the things they are doing don't really make sense, such as destroying unnecessary things in their missions. 

When Sam receives a bunch of nods in return, he continues. "Or that time when she drunkenly exposed herself telling how drunk she should be to sleep with each one of us." He laughs at the end, making me want to bury myself if I could.

"Yeah, I remember you being at the 10 shots mark." Nat teased him, laughing when he started blushing.

"Yeah, well not all of us are lucky to be placed at the 3 shots mark." He tried to clap back.

"The only lucky one here would be Wanda who Emma said, and I quote 'Straight up sober. Not a single drop of alcohol should be in my body to sleep with her'." Nat turned her attention toward me and Wanda making both of us blush. 

"We should make her stand up and have another one of her ted talks." Sam continued his original idea. 

"No, no way." I shake my head and quickly regret it when I get slightly dizzy.

"Yes way. Emma, start talking." Tony turned around, suddenly very invested.

"Yeah, Emma. We love your talks." Bucky nudged my side.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I cover my head with my hands trying to hide from all the attention on me. 

"Come on, you love us and we know you secretly love it." Nat insisted as well.

"I, personally, would love to hear what you're going to talk about this time." Wanda turns and whispers into my ear and that's everything I needed before standing up and walking so I could face the entire group.

"Okay, fine." I let out an exaggerated sigh. Now that I'm standing up I feel the effects of the alcohol. "What do you want me to talk about?" I ask my audience.

"Rank our powers from the most useful to the most useless." Steve gave a suggestion. I scrunched my nose not liking the idea.

"Rank our music taste." Tony tried as well but was met with the same reaction from me.

"How is it dating Wanda." Nat smirked knowing I will go for the option that included Wanda every single time.

"Ohh, I'm curious to know that too." Bucky nodded.

"Okay, so I guess it's settled then." I tell them and think of what I should say. 

"Take this, maybe it will help." Bucky hands me another shot and this time I take it without complaining.

"Okay, so." I start after downing the shot and facing my friends again. "Instead of telling you how it is to date Wanda, I will tell you why you should never date a Maximoff." I tell everybody and I smirk when I see that I got their whole attention. "You ready?" 

Wanda is also leaning forward, curious about what I'll be saying.

"Reason number one." I begin my ted talk. "She's very clingy. She always wants some sort of physical touch." I see her nodding, agreeing with me. "It doesn't matter that we've been training for the past few hours and are sweaty as fuck, she will want to hug or hold hands. She's also very persistent about it." Wanda got a small blush in response. "It sucks when you aren't fond of physical touch, or a very huggable person." 

I stop for a few seconds to formulate in my mind the next idea.

"She's a very pretentious cook." I start again. "She knows her stuff in the kitchen so whatever you make she'll always silently judge it even though she denies it if you're ever questioning her." I take a small pause to let them process it. "And I'm very serious, sometimes she'll even ban you from the kitchen if you as much as burn a pancake." 

The team lets out a laugh at that one. Wanda shakes her head softly while looking at me.

"She always needs reassuring." I share with them. "She always feels like she's not deserving everything that she's receiving, so you have to reassure her time and time again, that in fact, she deserves the world." I emphasize. "But somehow, her brain refuses to believe you any time you say it. So that means you have to keep on insisting that she's not the monster she thinks she is until she finally believes you." I stop a moment trying not to smile. "Only for her to start doubting herself, a few hours later." I add making them giggle alongside me. "Then it's back to square one. You'll need a lot of patience." 

I look into Wanda's green eyes and try to gather her reaction. She's smiling fondly at me so that means I'm still in the safe zone.

"If you ever dare to be sick in her presence, oh boy, you are in for a long ride." I chuckle. "She's going to go full-on mama bear mode and won't let you move a single muscle. She will force-feed you one of her soups that she claims can cure everything. She won't take a no for an answer." I continue. "Oh, she'll also not leave your side for a second. Not even when you go to the bathroom. She claims is because you could get sick and faint any second, and that would lead to the possibility of other things that could happen." 

The team is loving this.

"She's a human heater." I let out another laugh. "But she's somehow, always cold and requires your presence to warm her up. How that's possible, I have no idea." I shrug clueless. "She'll always hug and cuddle you at night, it doesn't matter if it's summer, or if it's winter. She'll always demand your 'body heat'." I use my fingers to quote. "With being so close, you'll get very warm since I said earlier, she's a human heater. Can you escape her hold? God no." I laugh. "For being so tiny and fragile looking, she's got a grip that would give Thor a run for his money." They start laughing so I give them a moment to recover. "And if you do manage to escape her hold, it better be for a good reason, or prepare to count your days." 

Wanda's cheeks are back to being red. I love that color on her face.

"She's too cute to stay mad at." I continue. "If you're having an argument, she'll make this confused face that you can't stay upset at. She scrunches her nose and tilts her head in a confused way and that's all you need to end the disagreement. She's also way too sexy for her own good." I snort. "Ha, good luck managing anything with her while she's being like that." I continue to laugh. "Which is constantly, in case you're wondering."

I pause again.

"Wanda will be constantly humming songs." I continue looking at her. "Whether that would be in the car while driving, or she's cooking, or you're reading and she's keeping you company. The range of the songs differs with her mood. You'll have to learn all of them so you'll know if she needs you to comfort her, or give her space. And while you are at it, try and learn her body language. They'll tell you a lot about what she's feeling." 

I could go on for days.

"She's stubborn." I laugh. "And I mean it, she's very very stubborn. You'll have to give in a lot of times, otherwise, she'll go all pouty on you, and we already settled that you can't have that." I shake my head fondly. "But if the situation calls it, she will give in. Like, once in a blue moon." I joke making everyone laugh again. "She's also very persistent if you didn't already figure that one out."

They were right, drunk me does like to expose sober me.

"You better have a lot of love to give to her." I give them a pointed look. "You could say she's high maintenance in this area." I wink jokingly at them. "She needs lots of hugs, cuddles, hand-holding, and kisses to function. Especially in the morning. Be prepared to be trapped in bed for who knows how many minutes, with you giving her all the love she deserves before you can start your day." 

Oh gods, how much I love this woman.

"She'll call you out of the blue, even if you are in the middle of doing work. Her excuse is that 'she just wanted to hear your voice'." I warn them once again. "Your phone should never be put on silence or airplane mode because you can't dare to miss one of her calls. She's that important."

I wink at Wanda this time and let out a big smile when I see her cheeks blush once more. 

"Be prepared to watch all of the sitcoms ever made, with her." I continue. "Also be prepared to rewatch her favorite ones. She could know the lines by heart, but she will continue to watch them because they bring her joy and comfort. And how dare you try and take that away from her?"

I have no idea for how long I've been talking but I have so many more things to add.

"Prepare for her to talk with you in sokovian, even though you don't know any sokovian." I chuckle.

Her terms of endearment are very cute, though.

"She'll often take your hand and start dancing to imaginary music." I chuckle remembering the countless night when we ended up dancing to no music. "In that case, you will have to start humming knowing she loves your voice, even though you keep on insisting it could break glass if you continue singing." 

I laugh alongside my friends at my own joke.

"She loves spontaneous dates. Like, out of the blue she'll come to you and drag you to whatever location she has in mind. So you better prepare and do that for her in return." 

I look at Wanda yet again realizing the smile on her face has never left her lips since I started talking.

"She doesn't accept gifts that easily." I shake my head. "She's making it very difficult for you to give her stuff. From a simple flower to a necklace you saw that holds a stone similar in color to her eyes." I smile fondly at her. "You'll have to realize because she's lost her parents at a young age, she and her brother have been relying only on themselves. Things were not given to them, they were earned by hard work. She's very independent in that aspect. So you'll have to insist on the gift and then remind her how much you love her. She's taking those actions to her heart, so you better do it the right way."

I take another moment to think about dating Wanda and what that includes.

"Even though she has powers that can move things with a simple thought in her mind, she'll still do simple and annoying tasks like washing the dishes, vacuuming the carpet, cleaning the bathroom." I list them. "She does appreciate your effort of helping and you should know that you should never let her do all the chores on her own. You'll help her, and not because you feel pressured or guilty if you don't, but because you want to help her. You're living together so it's obvious that a lot of the mess it's yours too. It's a mutual understanding between you."

I then start smirking remembering another thing about Wanda.

"She gets jealous easily." I expose her. "Like, very easily. She's also very hot when she's jealous, but that's beside the point." I joke. "You'll have to reassure her that you only have eyes for her otherwise she'll think that she's not good enough for you, and you can't have that." 

I'm really loving this.

"You have a lot of clothes? No, not with her you don't." I shake my head emphasizing my point. "Everything in that closet is now hers and you get lucky if you do find some clothes to wear when you go to work." I take a moment to try not to laugh at the situations I often found myself in. "You're looking for a specific t-shirt or hoodie? There's a high chance of them being in Wanda's side of the closet, or she's wearing it." I giggle. "Your favorite t-shirt becomes her favorite t-shirt to sleep in. You have no say in this, so the sooner you accept it, the better."

Wanda's cheeks continue to have a rosy color on them. The fact that she's also wearing one of my sweaters doesn't help her case.

"She's constantly taking pictures." I remember. "And I mean constantly. So you better smile in the picture because she will be looking at them later on when she's feeling at her lowest. When she'll be doubting everything. So you can't be looking annoyed in any pictures." 

I take another moment to gather my thoughts. There are so many things I want to say.

"Wanda will constantly remind you how much she loves you. It could moments like her bringing you lunch when she knows you have a hard day, or straight up running in your arms and screaming in your face that she loves you so very much. There's no in-between." 

I laugh again. 

"She likes to put this tough persona but she's actually a very big softie that just wants everyone around her to love her for who she is."

I expose her act once again.

"She doesn't fall asleep easily at night. You will have to often comfort her and create a safe environment for her. You will also have to be there for her when she's having a nightmare. And back to one of my previous reasons, you'll have to reassure her once again that everything's alright and she deserves all of the love in the world."

I smile softly at her and beam when she returns it.

"She lives in constant fear that you will just straight up leave her without no explanation. Even after years of being together, there's still that voice inside of her head telling her that she'll end up alone. You'll have to hold her extra tight in those moments."

I look at her and try to send her all of the love that I'm currently feeling.

"Wanda never wants to go to sleep without talking and resolving the argument or issues that you had earlier in the day. She'll literally stop you from sleeping, or block the bedroom door. She'll find ways for you to talk."

I shake my head softly at her. 

"She often wants to take baths together, even if you hate baths. You'll have to agree because otherwise she'll go all pouty on you and that's not a sight you can say no to." I laugh. "Those puppy eyes and pout really work in her favor." I wander out loud.

Wanda's once again, blushing like crazy.

"Her humor and jokes are the best. So you better laugh at them and continue the joke and teasing when the time calls for it. She does like to tease you a lot, so you better do the same for her. Nothing mean though."

I wink at her once again.

"She likes to garden so you better be prepared to get down and dirty while helping her take care of the plants. She takes interest in your hobbies, so you better return the favor. You can't have her doubting doing something that she loves." I shake my head again.

I just now realize how much I sobered up doing this ted talk.

"She loves to dye her hair once in a while, so you should be prepared for it to be a mess and for the whole bathroom to look like someone dropped a can of orange paint in there." I tell them. "She also refuses to go and have it done professionally, so you'll offer your help even though you know nothing about hair and how you should dye it. But she's there to guide you so that's fine." I reassure them.

I stop to gather my thoughts once again.

"The relationship is based on mutual understanding and trust. She would never read your thoughts without permission so you better learn to communicate every problem that you might have. She values communication more than anything, and even though you aren't used to this type of healthy relationship, you need to make an effort and meet her halfway." I stop remembering that's one of the first things she made sure I knew when we started dating. "You don't argue your problems, you discuss them. So you better remember that even when you don't know what you're feeling and want space. She'll understand and give you that until you're ready to talk again." 

I smile softly at her again. She's put up with a lot of my struggles.

"Be ready for her to comfort you on your hardest days too. She'll make sure you know your opinions and thoughts matter, that you are heard and matter. She won't stop until she makes sure you know it."

I continue my monologue.

"Also be prepared to sit in comfortable silence in the same room. You would both be doing your own things but together, if that makes sense. She values your company, and you should value hers."

I suddenly get the best idea I think I ever had.

"Lastly, you should never, but never date a Maximoff." I stop for a moment to build up suspense. "You should marry her." I hold eye contact with her, trying to convey in my gaze how much I love the redhead. "That's what I plan on doing." I admit it in front of everyone.

I hear everyone gasp at my confession. Wanda put her hands over her mouth shocked.

"But you should go find your own Maximoff, this one here's mine." I jokingly glare at them making them laugh.

When I see Wanda stand up from the couch and come my way, I also stand up from the chair I found at the beginning of the ted talk.

"Don't date me huh? Well, I really don't want to date you either. I want to marry you." Wanda tells me in a quiet voice before putting her arms on my shoulder and giving me a sweet kiss.

I hear our friends cheer us up. 

Wanda suddenly pulls away from me and a smirk grows on her face. "Oh, so you really want to marry me?" I nod once trying to keep my nerves to myself. "Propose to me right now." She teases me. 

I take a step back to put a bit of distance between us and drop to one knee. 

"I've actually been planning to." I wink at her and pull out the velvet box that's in my jacket. Wanda gasps and places her hands over her mouth. "I've been waiting for the right moment to do this. It seems like this is the best time for it." I open the box. "I meant every word I said in my ted talk." I giggle alongside her. "I'm ready to be there for you, for everything that you need me to be. I'm ready to hold you until I'm old and wrinkly. I'm also ready for us to start a family together. I promise to always hold you on your hard days and keep on reminding you of how much you deserve everything that you've been given. You deserve love and it will be my mission to give it to you for as long as you'll have me. So, my love, Wanda Maximoff, will you marry me?" I ask despite already knowing the answer.

"Of course, I do. You goof." Wanda giggles through her tears and is quick to pull me up and hug me.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear.

"I love you too." She responds instantly before breaking the hug to kiss me.

Yeah, never date a Maximoff. Make sure you marry her so nobody else would try and steal her.

Okay, I love this chapter hahaha. It's so cute, I can't. 

At first, I had another idea for it but quickly decided against doing it. I feel like this approach was way better.

Anyway, I've recently seen Wakanda Forever in the cinema and let me tell you, the movie is incredible. It's fighting M.o.M for the first place in the movies I've seen this year, hahaha. 

I've also crushed on Shuri the whole movie. There was something else about the short hair she had. She was really hot hahahaha.

I've also felt her pain and the movie opened a few scars. I was crying by the end of it. I can't remember the last time my eyes got teary at a movie. A truly incredible movie, I loved everything. What about you guys, did you see it yet? Did you like it?

I also knew the name of the 'villan' as soon as it was shown to us. I guess reading all of the comic books that I've read this year has come in handy hahaha.

Enough ramble now, I'll go eat and then prepare for tomorrow's day. Next week's going to be a very busy one so yay for me.

Take care of yourselves and stay safe. I will see you on the next one.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

148K 4.9K 25
(Y/N) is a vampire, she wasn't searching for love or anything else. She just wanted peace for herself, but will it be that way or is something else c...
85.6K 1.8K 31
hey dudes, this is just a book of oneshots of scarlizzie or wandanat . this is gonna be my very first wattpad book so it most likely wont be that goo...
663K 19.2K 107
Elizabeth Olsen x Fem Reader Y/n is a senior NYFA film student in LA, with past's demons that still haunting her life; while Elizabeth grapples with...
8.1K 103 10
summary: one-shots dedicated to elizabeth olsen, wanda maximoff, & other lizzie olsen characters. - requests can be given on the first part titled "r...