ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖. [TK]

Da moonsghostie

[ON HOLD] Jeon Jungkook, a normal boy from a not-so-normal family ends up in a mental asylum even after being... Altro

𝒪𝓃𝑒.
𝒯𝓌𝑜
𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒
𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇.
𝐹𝒾𝓋𝑒.
𝒮𝒾𝓍.
𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃.
𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉.
𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒.
𝒯𝑒𝓃.
𝐸𝓁𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃.
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓋𝑒.
𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃.
𝐹𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃.
𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃.
𝒮𝒾𝓍𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃.
𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃.
𝐸𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃.
𝒩𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃.
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎.
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝑜𝓃𝑒.
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝓌𝑜.
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒.
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇.
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒.
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝒾𝓍.
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃.
𝒯𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎-𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉.

𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒.

942 24 0
Da moonsghostie

===================================

'Stop right there, that's right, throw away your weapons, JK.'-the cop said, aiming his gun right at the bunny-masked male, who was standing, behind him with a stone wall, and no other way out. 

He knew he was done for. But there was a smirk on his face, a crazy smirk, for he did what he was supposed to. 

The bunny-masked serial killer, the one the cops had been searching for a year, straight. The one who had been killing people, specifically restricted to a particular family line. However, finally, the cops had gotten leads on him, or that's what he thought. 

'Argh.'- the male groaned, as he was pushed against the wall, his face bruising against the concrete, as his hands were cuffed at his back. 

'You're caught, finally.' 

The cops were all wearing masks, however, he didn't realize it. For all that mattered was the fact that he was done for. For real, and finally. He was relaxed, ready to take any punishments he would be served.

.

.

.

'Why did you kill all those people?' 

'For fun.'- was all that he repeated, not noticing the way the cops stared at him, while he played with the handcuffs on his wrist. 

.

.

.

'Wow, I'm back here, ain't I?'- the previously referred to as serial killer JK muttered to himself, as he was pushed into the white padded room, wearing a straitjacket, as he landed on his stomach against the padded soft white cushioned type walls. 

He slowly turned himself, until he was on his back, and stared at the lightning. The single bulb dangled off the roof. 

'I did it.' -was all he mumbled, not knowing how his voice echoed through the walls of a certain room, the men behind the cameras looking at him with smiles. 

'You did it.'- the man on the boss's chair whispered, before standing up. 

'It's time to pay a visit.' 

.

.

.

'Mr. Park, I'm here to assess JK's situation, please allow me to enter.' 

'Oh, it's you, Mr. Kim! I didn't recognize you at once. Let me tell you about the case before you actually take up the risk.' 

Mr. Kim nodded, a professional smile on his face. 

'This is Mr. Min, and this is Mr. Jung and that's Mr. Lim, our small team that worked on clues until we actually got hold of JK, the bunny-masked serial killer. Exceptionally similar to his face, don't you think?'- Park said, as the pictures of a certain raven head were displayed, with and without the mask, no emotions in his eyes, just blankness. 

'Mhmm, interesting. Maybe there's something behind the mask, a significance. I'll try to get it out.' - Kim muttered, taking notes. 

'Yes, yes. We still don't know his real name, I hope you work on that since the higher officials are pressuring you at the moment.' 

'Sure deal. And please send the rest of the case details and all the case files-uh I mean copies to my assistant, here's his number, the name's RM.' 

'Sure enough, I hope you're good to go?'- Park smiled and all of them shook hands with Mr. Kim before the male was led to the certain room. 

The doors are unlocked by the male nurses, one of them smiling at Mr. Kim, who returns it and entered the white-washed room. 

'Aha, if it isn't you JK. Good Afternoon, nice to meet you, and I'm your newly assigned psychotherapist, Mr. Kim.' 

The raven head who'd been lying on the bare floor slowly straightens up, eyes dazed, due to the medicines injected in him, however as he looks up, he frowns, sitting up with his back against the wall, 

'I see they've injected you with medicines, sure they did.' 

The male closes in on the raven head, who continues to blink slowly and peer small glances at the male in front of him. 

The person's dressed formally, wearing a long white coat,

'A d-doctor?'- the raven head blabbers out, before breathing deeply, his head lulling off sideways.

'Oh you poor thing, I feel bad for you. How much did they even inject the dose, hm?' - the psychotherapist mutters out, before holding the raven head's neck slowly, making him look up from half-closed eyes.

'Let's get you help, yeah. See you soon, JK.' 

With that, as the raven head lays down on the ground, sleeping, or more like drugged heavily, the male in the white coat, knocks at the door, which is opened, the same nurses as before standing. He's led back to where the certain four cops wait. 

'Mr. Park, there's an issue with the patient.' 

'What is it, Mr. Kim?' 

'I'm worried, he's been drugged, with medicines, the dose is too high, he's not able to decipher anything, and I'm afraid I won't be able to work with him this way.' 

'It was important, he's a serial killer, what if he attacked?'- Mr. Lim speaks. 

Mr. Kim turns towards him, passing a small smile, 

'I'm sure, Mr. Park, and the rest understand. If you lower his dose, only then can I help him, and...you Mr. Lim.' 

.

.

.

JK sat, eye-bags visible, face strained, as he coughed. His throat was sore, and he was hungry, but he was glad they didn't give him any dose today. Thanks to a certain person visiting him. 

He knew it was a doctor, but he didn't remember who, for the last time he'd been out like a light bulb, all because of the 'medications'. 

His head swam with thoughts and memories until he heard the door open. His gaze traveled from the clean polished classic Chelsea boots to the perfectly ironed black slacks, and up to the black shirt, buttoned-up with a tie around the doctor's neck, and the white coat in his hands, a notepad under his veiny arms, and the other in his pocket.

'Oh, very well, I see you're perfectly in your senses today, JK.' 

The voice. 

The raven head's gaze slowly lifted, and that's when he saw it, 

The face. 

The memories and all the thoughts came rushing back, as the raven head tried to stand up. 

'Poor thing, let me help you.' 

Suddenly, on his feet, he stared, 

'H-how?'

'Welcome, or well, nice to meet you again, Jeon Jungkook.' 

The raven head mumbled out the name, the name that brought a smile to the doctor's lips, before he was knocked out, cold, a syringe pressed into his neck. 

'You couldn't run away after all.' -the doctor muttered, finger slowly moving up to remove the single tear that had cascaded down the serial killer's cheek. 

The doctor slowly undid the straitjacket, throwing it away, before picking up the raven head's unconscious self, as he walked out, the nurse smiling back at him and the figure in his arms, the other nurse lay on the ground, in a pool of his own blood. 

The doctor, with the ever-so-friendly nurse, walked down the halls, all of them silent, with no voice, no words, several men with masks surrounded the place. 

.

.

.

'Oh, hello Mr. Park.' 

The doctor's gaze went to the dead body on the ground, 

'Sad you didn't live any longer, Mr. Lim.' 

The three cops smiled and with that, 

A doctor, a patient, the three cops, and the nurse were out, sitting in the black van waiting for them, as they smiled at the driver, before taking off into the night. 

.

.

.

NEWS FLASH- 'The infamous mental asylum in the outskirts of the city, reportedly holding the worst criminals and psychopaths burst in flames last night, however surprisingly only a few certain amounts of bodies were found, and the assumptions say, the serial killer JK along with several others, has been successful in running away. This is to inform you, the police and the agencies are on high alert, everyone in the country is supposed to take care and stay on alert, for the psychos/ the killers might be hiding just anywhere near you.' 

Is this the ending, or just a small short insight into the beginning?

===================================

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

570K 28.2K 29
***Previous name~~~Mafia in love with a quiet boy. 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑀𝑎𝑓𝑖𝑎 𝑅𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 ~~ A story that reflects how love can be elicited in silence...
338K 24.6K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
26.2K 2.5K 15
hey guys I am back again with a new story I hope you like this and support it ..... jk is a powerful mafia king... who loves to keep everything in c...