Subject 2007: hunter x hunter...

By silence_drafted

A hunterxhunter fanfic. I wrote this at some point, and well after a bit of thought, decuded to publish it he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Disclaimer

22 2 0
By silence_drafted

I do not own hunterxhunter. The series hunterxhunter belongs to Yoshihiro Togashi, along with the charcters of the show.

I do not own any of the characters apart those that I obviously created.

I wrote this fanfic a long time ago, and finally decided to share it with my fellow fans. Now if you don't like how the story is then go freaking get lost.

I made this for me and me alone, I'm only sharing in case someone else wants to read it.

No hate comments, I will not tolerate your bad attitude. Like I said, if you do not like how this fanfic is, then feel free to leave and write your own.

If you did enjoy, then please share, vote and comment. Maybe we'll find someone who also wants to read this.

P.s, this is un-edited so please excuse the spelling and grammatical errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

946K 29.9K 99
You get added to the Phantom Troupes group chat, People want to adopt you, Hisoka is being Hisoka, And Shalnark and you form the suicidal squad! Or...
279K 8.2K 24
Kirahki Freecss is Gon's sister. Mito-san adopted her when she was just a baby. The only clue she has about her birth family is the fact that her eye...
77.7K 2.1K 24
Y/n has been an amazing nen user ever since she was 10. When she was 15 she took the hunter exam and passed it easily as a rookie. Now she travels al...
774K 18.6K 42
[Completed] [Is currently being edited] (Please Note that you are 14 turning 15 in this story, you're not 12 like everyone thinks) *Sequel is being m...