Lizzie & Wanda One shots

By melieme

Pretty much a y/n and Lizzie or Wanda book. Y/n will be named Emma tho, cause it's a little weird not visioni... More

Morning run -E.O
Don't anger the wife -W.M
Red carpet and compliments -E.O
Red carpet and compliments Part 2 -E.O
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" -W.M
"Are you seeing what I'm seeing?" Part 2 -W.M
Evans being his curious self -E.O
Silent treatment -W.M
Silent treatment Part 2 -W.M
The 3 mistakes they made -E.O
A not-so-little secret -E.O
Never trust Tom with a secret -E.O
Caught in 4k -W.M
Welcome to the panic room -W.M
Who knew she could dance like this -E.O
Now everybody hates you, congrats -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 2 -W.M
Now everybody hates you, congrats Part 3 -W.M
I don't need you -E.O
Found the bug that bit you -E.O
I just wanted to kiss you in the middle of the dance floor -E.O
It was a good lie -W.M
It was a good lie Part 2 -W.M
If you leave, you leave for good. -E.O
Happy birthday! Who is this? -E.O
She is just not that into you -W.M
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 2 -E.O
I'll take a wild guess and say that you have a crush Part 3 -E.O
Do you come here often? -E.O
Do you come here often? Part 2-E.O
Sick day -E.O
They hate each other -W.M
They hate each other Part 2 -W.M
A joyful experience -E.O
Void -W.M
Happy New Year! Or whatever -W.M
Changing the name -E.O
Can you hold this? -E.O
Emma Bartley being in love with Elizabeth Olsen for a few minutes gay -E.O
Emma being in love with Elizabeth for a few minutes gay Part 2 -E.O
We've finally met you! -E.O
Not as tough as she looks -W.M
Stop calling me that -E.O
Betrayal -E.O
The hotel room mix-up -E.O
The hottest day of the year -E.O
Figure you out -E.O
Reading everyone's thoughts for a month -W.M
Quick! Act like you can't get enough of me! -W.M
The gayest photoshoot in history -E.O
The gayest photoshoot in history Part 2-E.O
I'd marry you with paper rings -W.M
100k Special
It's always been you -W.M
It's always been you Part 2-W.M
What do you do for cardio? -E.O
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job -W.M
Sorry, sir, I'm just doing my job Part 2 -W.M
Enchanted -W.M
You should get jealous more often -E.O
Crush -E.O
Crush Part 2 -E.O
No, I'm not okay -W.M
The fake date -E.O
The fake date Part 2-E.O
How it's like to date a Maximoff -W.M
Who keeps on putting mistletoes around the compound?! -W.M
That's messed up -E.O
Uber your way into my heart -E.O
When you say nothing at all -W.M
Life update -A/n
A day in the life of Lizzie -E.O

Birthday surprise -E.O

3.5K 116 39
By melieme

As I did last year, when it's close to my birthday, I will post a celebrating chapter for you guys. This is like, my gift for you, I guess.

I got this idea a couple of weeks ago and knew it had to be posted as a birthday gift for you.

Narrator's POV.

"You ready for the party this weekend?" Claire asks Emma as soon as she sees her.

"Heck yeah! I can't wait to have fun while drinking and dancing to some 2000s music." Emma nodded. 

"You know it. I already sent the music list to the DJ. I put a lot of Pitbull, Rihanna, Destiny's Child, Shakira, and a bunch of other artists." Claire says matching Emma's excitement. "All for your birthday party. I can't believe you chose the 2000s as your music theme." 

"Honestly, I put all my ideas in a randomizer app and let it shuffle. This one came on top and I'm not mad with the result." Emma explained.

"That explains it. Anyway, I will come to pick you up since you'll have to drink at your party, and we'll go together to the club we rented." Her friend says.

"Sounds like a plan." Emma approves of the plan, her eyes still on the laptop in front of her.

"What are you doing?" Claire asks and moves next to her so she could see the screen better. 

"Writing an email." She responds still focused on her mission.

"To whom?" Her friend asks confused.

Emma waited to press send before turning her chair around to face her friend fully.

"So, I found a few email addresses of different celebrities." She started but the other woman was quick to interrupt her.

"Don't tell me." But she didn't finish the sentence, instead shook her head.

"Yep. I sent a bunch of invites to the party to them." Emma nodded her head, a proud look on her face. "I always see those clips of celebrities coming to random events they were invited to. Heck, even The Queen of England went to a wedding she was accidentally invited to." She explains her reasoning. "So I said why not send them mails." Emma shrugged. "I only turn 30 once, what do I have to lose?" 

"You got a point there." Claire chuckles. "Who did you send invited to?" She asks curiously.

"A bunch of celebrities. Singers like Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson, and Miley Cyrus to actors and actresses such as the whole Marvel cast, Dylan O'Brien, Thimotée Chalamet, and a bunch of others." Emma lists them off.

"That's quite the list." Claire laughs.

"Yeah, but I'm not really expecting any to show up. The most that I'll get is a response from their team saying sorry but they can't attend, but have a happy birthday!" She says. "And if by any chance one of them shows up, well that's going to be a miracle." 

"They have a week to respond anyway." Claire is still laughing at her friend's absurd and crazy idea.

"Yeah. Now let's go back to work. I don't want the crocodile to yell at us for slacking off." Emma says referring to their boss.

The whole office it's calling her that way since she is always wearing some sort of bag that is made from the skin of an animal. Usually, she has bags made from crocodile skin, coats from different animals, and their fur.

It's another reason why Emma hates her so much, but she needs the job. So, until she finds something better, she has to keep her opinions to herself. 

The weekend quickly rolled in so Emma got dressed in one of her suits and waited for her best friend to pick her up.

As she predicted, she received a lot of responses to her mails with the celebrities apologizing for not being able to come to the birthday party. She knew their teams were the ones responding but at least she can say that she tried.

When they got into the club, music was already blasting and a lot of their friends were waiting for them to arrive. 

"Happy birthday, girl!" Sheyla ran to Emma to hug her. 

"Thank you so much!" Emma responds hugging her just as tight. "And thanks for coming." 

"Of course." The woman responds. "They serve free drinks so I had to be here." She jokes making Emma laugh.

"Well, in that case. Drink as much as you want." Emma replies.

"I plan on it." Sheyla responds. 

"Emma!" She hears someone calling her name. She quickly turns around and sees another dear friend that is running to her to hug her.

"Sage!" She matches the enthusiasm. 

"Happy birthday!" They yell in her ear while hugging her. 

"Thank you." Emma giggles. "How are you? I haven't seen you in quite a lot of time." She asks them when they break the hug.

"I'm alright. I was busy with the monthly fashion magazine, but now I should have a few days off." They respond bouncing excitedly on their toes.

"You have to tell me all about that." Emma says happily for her friend. 

"We have to meet for a coffee, I have so many things to tell you." Sage responds. 

"Definitely." Emma agrees. 

Before she could say something else, another pair of arms hugged her.

"Happy birthday!" This time it was Noel, Sage's partner. 

"Thank you so much for coming, both of you!" Emma responds. 

"Our pleasure, girl." Noel replies while giggling. 

"Have you had anything to drink yet?" Sheyla returns with two glasses in her hands.

"No, I didn't get the chance yet." Emma says and turns to look at the woman.

"Don't worry girl, I got you." She says and hands her one of the glasses.

"You're a lifesaver." Emma giggles and takes a few gulps of the drink. 

"Well, duh. I need my dance partner so you better hurry up here." Sheyla demands jokingly, making everyone in the small circle that they've created, laugh. "I convinced the DJ to play Rihanna next so you know it's going to get better from here on." 

"Well, sounds like I'm going dancing now." Emma jokes. "Thank you again, guys. We have to do that coffee to catch up." She turns around to Sage and Noel and when they nod agreeing, she takes Sheyla's hand. "Lead me to the dance floor, girl!" 

So, with a drink in her hand, Emma was pulled to the middle of the dance floor by the brunette in front of her. 

Just as they stopped there, Please don't stop the music started and they started dancing with each other. 

She lost Claire the second they stepped foot into the club, but she figured her other friend was either at the bar or taking care of some things. She'll join them on the dance floor when she can. 

Do you know what you started?
I just came here to party
But now we're rockin' on the dancefloor acting naughty
Your hands around my waist, just let the music play
We're hand in hand, chest to chest
And now we're face to face.

Sheyla turned around and started dancing on Emma. But it was nothing new or surprising for the pair. 

"People will think we are together, again." Emma jokes in Sheyla's ear, their bodies very close.

The brunette laughs and turns around to face Emma. 

"On the dance floor, you're allowed to dance with anybody without making it weird." She points out. "It's the law." She adds before starting to laugh again.

"Well, if you continue to grind on me like that, they will think otherwise." Emma points out, a big smile on her face. 

"I don't care." Sheyla shrugs and takes another sip of her drink. 

"Good thing that I don't care either." Emma clinks their glasses and downs it in one go.

Smack that starts playing and she turns around so she could be the one twerking on her friend this time. It's all fun and casual. It doesn't really mean anything to either of them. 

"Smack that!" Claire comes in when the chorus is playing and slaps Emma's bum. 

"Smack that!" Sheyla sings and does the same. 

"Easy there girls." Emma turns around and starts laughing. 

"You know I love a good opportunity to slap your ass." Claire chuckles and with a hand on Emma's waist, brings the girl closer to her while they are dancing.

"Yeah, you do have a weird obsession with my ass." Emma laughs and continues to dance.

"I can't help it." She winks at Emma and to prove her point, her hands land on Emma's bum once again. 

"Cool, we get to touch Emma's ass!" Sheyla suddenly is touching Emma as well. 

Emma just laughs at her friends, already used to their behavior. 

One hour later, they are still dancing. The only times they were not on the dance floor were to either hydrate themselves or go to the bathroom.

During this hour, every other guest came and said hi to Emma while giving her their gifts. Pretty much all of her friends managed to come and she was so happy to be together with them again. 

Hotel Room Service by Pitbull started playing and Emma felt all of her enthusiasm come back to her. 

"DJ Jim Jonsin. I want everybody to stop what they're doin'. Now if you know you're with somebody. You're gonna take the hotel room tonight. Make some noise. Woo." Emma sang the beginning part.

"Forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room. You can bring your girlfriends and meet me at the hotel room. Forget about your boyfriend and meet me at the hotel room. You can bring your girlfriends and meet me at the hotel room." She and her friends started singing.

Emma was pushed into the middle of the circle that was created on the dance floor so she quickly dropped it to the ground before starting to dance while continuing to twerk.

We at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn, We at the hotel, motel, Holiday Inn.
She like that freaky stuff, Two in the "O" and one in the eye
That kinky stuff, you nasty, But I like your type.

She doesn't know how exactly, but a glass was suddenly in her hand so she took a gulp from it before Sheyla started grinding on her once again.

All of a sudden, everybody started making a lot of noise so she turned around, still dancing, to see what was going on. 

She almost choked on her drink when she saw a few Marvel actors making their way into the club. 

"Oh shit." She manages to say. 

"Hi, are you, Emma, by any chance?" Scarlett is the first to greet her.

"Okay, am I really that drunk that I'm seeing celebrities at my party?" Emma asks no one in particular. "What is in this drink?" She raises the glass to have a better look at it.

"Weren't you the one to invite us?" Chris fucking Evans asked her, chuckling at her.

"I mean, yeah. But I didn't think you'll actually come." Emma replies suddenly embarrassed.

"We can leave if you want." Scarlett point to the door with her thumb.

"No!" Emma almost yells before she coughs to try to play it cool. "I mean, you just got here. You are free to join the party." The celebrities chuckle at her response.

"Thank you. Happy birthday, by the way!" Chris takes a step forward to hug her. 

In fact, everyone hugs her. Including her all-time celebrity crush, Elizabeth Olsen.

"Enjoy the party." She tells them. "Feel free to drink anything and join us on the dance floor." She adds before she feels hands dragging her back to dance some more.

While they were talking, the song changed and Candy Shop was now playing. 

"That's so crazy!" Claire tells her as soon as Emma is in front of her again.

"Yeah, for sure. I never expected one of them to show up, but here they are." Emma replies still in shock. "I forgot how to function suddenly."

"Just have fun and treat them like real people for tonight." Claire suggests.

"Yeah, I think that's the best thing I could do. I'm definitely not drinking anymore, I want to remember this night." She laughs.

"I will bring you water the whole night, then." Her friend offers.

"You're the best." Emma leans in to hug her before they start dancing again to the next song. 

Mm-mm-mm-mm
Let me talk to 'em
Let me talk to 'em
Let it rain, mm-mm-mm
Let me talk to 'em
C'mon

Noel was next to her this time. Emma knew this one was one of their favorite party songs. 

"Shawty had them apple bottom jeans (jeans). Boots with the fur (with the fur). The whole club was lookin' at her. She hit the floor (she hit the floor). Next thing you know. Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low." Everybody sang. 

Emma found herself in the middle of the circle yet again, but she didn't mind that one bit. Dancing was her life so she took this as an opportunity,

When the lyrics said 'low' she made sure to lower herself to the ground before getting back up and shaking her ass.

Them baggy sweat pants and the Reeboks with the straps (with the straps)
She turned around and gave that big booty a slap (hey)
She hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know
Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low

When the lyrics with the booty slap were sung, she received two smacks on her bum and she already knew who those were from. 

She turned around to playfully glare at them while they were laughing. She then heard another laugh and she got drunk off of it in an instant.

Lizzie has seen the whole exchange and started laughing. 

"You liked that, huh?" Emma asked with a new wave of confidence. 

"Maybe." The blonde teased her before stepping closer to her while softly moving her body to the music. 

"Then you will definitely like this." Emma turns around and pushes her body into Lizzie and started dancing on her.

This was definitely the alcohol in her body. Sober Emma would not do this to people that she doesn't personally know. And definitely not to her celebrity crush.

Much to her surprise, Lizzie put her hands on Emma's hips bringing her even closer than possible.

"Yeah, you're right. I do like this." Lizzie says in her ear.

Sober Emma would've crumbled right then and there. 

Did her thing, I seen shawty get low
Ain't the same when it's up that close
Make it rain, I'm makin' it snow
Work the pole, I got the bankroll
I'ma say that I prefer the no clothes
I'm into that, I love women exposed
She threw it back at me, I gave her more
Cash ain't a problem, I know where it go

Emma suddenly turned around and was now facing Lizzie. The blonde put her hands on Emma's shoulder, while the birthday girl placed hers on the green-eyed beauty. Their faces were close and from Lizzie's breath, Emma figured the blonde had something to drink as well. 

Not long after, she felt another presence on her back and she turned her head slightly to see Scarlett nearby. 

Yeah, sober Emma would've been done by now. 

For the rest of the song, Emma danced close to Lizzie. The actress didn't seem to mind it one bit. 

When the next song started playing, Emma turned the blonde in her arms so she was now grinding on Emma. 

"Tonight I want all of you tonight. Give me everything tonight. For all we know, we might not get tomorrow. Let's do it tonight." Emma softly sings in Lizzie's ear. 

The green-eyed girl leaned her back on Emma's chest and raised on hand to grip the back of Emma's neck while they were still swaying from side to side. 

"Grab somebody sexy, tell 'em hey. Give me everything tonight. Give me everything tonight." Emma sang in time with the song. 

She felt Lizzie's grip on her neck tighten. 

"But tonight, I can make you my queen. And make love to you endless." She was picking the perfect lyrics to sing in Lizzie's ear.

Lizzie turned her head around and made eye contact with Emma. She had a teasing smile playing on her lips. 

"Put it on my life, baby. I'll make you feel right, baby. Can't promise tomorrow. But I promise tonight." Emma sang while she saw Lizzie's eyes drop to her lips. 

She raised one of her hands from where it was placed on Lizzie's hips, and cupped the blonde's chin, making Lizzie look into her eyes again.

"Excuse me. And I might drink a little more than I should tonight. And I might take you home with me if I could tonight. And baby, I'ma make you feel so good tonight. 'Cause we might not get tomorrow." Emma flirted with the blonde, a smirk present on her face while she was singing the lyrics to Lizzie. 

This might as well be her only opportunity or the only time she could do this, so she's biting the bullet and praying it won't hurt her too much. 

But again, the alcohol was also pushing her to be more confident. 

"Are you all talk or will you do something about it too?" Lizzie teased her. 

"Are you okay with that?" Emma wanted to make sure.

"I'm dancing on you, am I not?" The blonde pointed out with a laugh. "Isn't that a clear sign?" 

Emma let out a soft laugh before leaning her head to kiss Lizzie. The blonde was quick to respond to the kiss. Her grip on Emma's neck made sure she won't leave any time soon.

"That's the best birthday gift ever." Emma whispered when they broke apart.

"And there's more where that came from." Lizzie winked at her. "Come with me to get something to drink?" She asked while backing away from the birthday woman.

"Of course." Emma was quick to agree.

"I was hoping you would agree." The woman intertwines their fingers and drags Emma to the bar.

On the way there, she sees Claire and Sheyla giving her thumbs up and that makes her laugh. After that, she sees Scarlett and Chris giving her big and proud smiles. She blushes in response. 

Lizzie orders a cocktail while Emma sticks with water.

"Let me say that you are way cuter than in pictures." Lizzie turns to face after she tells the bartender what she wants. 

"You stalked me?!" Emma asks shocked. 

"Of course. We had to know who was the woman inviting us to her random birthday party. So we looked you up." Lizzie explains. "All of us were in the same room when we received your mail and got confused about it. At first, we thought it was some troll online, but Scar decided to search your name and see what comes up." She further explains, only stopping to thank the bartender with a nod, when he placed the drink in front of her. "We found your social media and there we saw that everything seemed legit. So we decided to come and let loose for a night."

"Oh wow, I actually never expected anyone to show." She lets out a laugh. "I always see those videos where celebrities come to random events and thought why not mail a bunch of you and see what can happen." Emma shares as well.

"Well, I'm glad you did." Lizzie shifts closer to her.

"I'm glad I did too." Emma agrees with her. 

After a moment of looking into each other's eyes, Emma decided to ask.

"I know the alcohol is giving me the confidence to ask this, but I know I would regret it forever if I didn't ask if I could see you again after tonight." She admits with a sheepish tone.

"If you tell me things about yourself, there's a high chance of us continuing this." The blonde points between them.

"What do you want to know?" Emma answers quickly making the other woman let out a loud laugh.

"How come there's a lot of 2000s music?" Lizzie asked curiously.

"I let an app pick from the ideas I had." Emma shrugs. 

"Why did you decide to throw the party at a club?" The blonde continues her interrogation before taking a sip from her drink.

"I wanted to celebrate my birthday and to let loose for one night. I also wanted drinks for me and my friends so a club seemed like the best option." Emma shares.

"Did you enjoy your birthday so far?" Lizzie leans even closer to her.

"Yeah, definitely." Emma nods her head. 

"I'm glad." The blonde gives her a quick peck. "What's your job?" 

They spent some more time getting to know each other before deciding to go back and dance some more. 

Close to midnight, Claire came running in her direction and Emma tried to dodge her friend, already knowing what was going to happen. 

But Sheyla was quick to stop her.

"Sorry to interrupt the music, but we have a tradition that needs to be fulfilled." Sage is suddenly next to the DJ and talking into the mic. "We've been doing this since college and each one of us has to deal with it. It's the law in our friend group." They explain further. " Claire, I believe it's your turn this time."

"What's going on?" Lizzie asks confused.

"You will see." Sheyla responds, her grip on Emma still strong.

Claire steps closer to Emma and suddenly a smirk grows on her face.

"Just get it over with." Emma murmurs.

"Everybody, count with me." Claire addressed the people around them. 

She raised both of her hands and pinched Emma's earlobes. 

"One." She counted and pulled at them once. "Two." She pulled them again.

Soon enough everybody joined in the counting while Emma received a total of 30 pulls on her earlobes. 

But she knew that was not the worst part.

Noel came in with a shot filled to the brim with alcohol. 

"To turn 30 the right way, she will have to drink a mixture of alcohol. Usually, we would've put 30 different types of alcohol for Emma to drink, but we stopped that tradition after a lot of us got fucked up from it. Now it consists of some iconic types of alcohol such as whiskey, vodka, rum, and a few others." Sage explained to the others that were confused about what was happening.

Emma started muttering a bunch of swear words but took the shot from Noel. 

"Cheers, I guess." She says before drinking the alcohol. 

As expected, it tasted horrible. 

She was glad when Noel also gave her a bottle of water to wash out the bad taste. 

While everybody was cheering for her and congratulating her once again, she made sure to empty the water bottle.

"That's one heck of a tradition." Lizzie addresses.

"Yeah. It's very dumb. I don't know why we keep on doing it." Emma complains. 

"For the memories, I guess?" The blonde asks. 

"Maybe." Emma shrugs. "They are about to bring the cake so prepare to awkwardly sing." She joked. 

"Consider me prepared." The actress laughs.

Emma was not wrong. In the next few minutes, everybody gathered around her and they started singing the classic birthday song.

Emma took this as an opportunity to look around and admire her friends and everyone who came in to celebrate her day. She then turned her head and watched Lizzie. She knew something special was slowly developing between the two and she couldn't be more excited about it.

So, with the girl of her dreams on one side and her close friends on the other, she blew on the candles. 

She wished for her life to keep on being as good as it has been so far. And maybe, possibly, for love to come her way.

But while looking into Lizzie's eyes, she knew the answer to that wish already. 

And that's a wrap. I'll see you next year with another birthday-related chapter. Full disclosure, I'm not 30 or around that age. I picked a random age for the female character in this chapter. 

I wrote this in advance knowing that in the week of my birthday, I won't have time for it. I will also try to see if I can write another one in the next couple of days since I have some time to spare, so I can post it before this one. So if there's a chapter between this and the fake date one, it means I managed to write one. If there is not, it means it didn't work out the way I planned. 

Anyway, I hope you have a great day/night/morning. Take care of yourselves and stay safe. I will see you on the next one. 

-M.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 522 48
This will be a Lizzie-Y/N story. I will be using she/ her pronouns but feel free to change them to accommodate your preferences:) Both Lizzie and y...
276K 9.2K 45
Book One - Y/N is a world renowned scientist with a past she would like to forget. When the opportunity to work with the Avengers is offered to Y/N s...
11.2K 347 56
Love story of Elizabeth Chase Olsen X Scarlett Ingrid Johansson x Y/N (female reader) I inserted Music suggestions for you to listen while reading ev...
15.9K 580 13
(Original series from my tumblr @abimess) Summary: You and Wanda have known each other since you were little. And a love story that could've been as...