Ma chérie

By duckspring3080

Elle Leclerc (Arthur Leclerc a twin) meets the Leclercs family rival Max Verstappen Is the feeling love or h... More

Part one
Part two
Part three
Part four
Part five
Part six
Part seven
Part eight
Part nine
Part ten
Part eleven
Part twelve
Part thirteen
Part fourteen
Part fithteen
Part seventeen
Part eighteen
Part nineteen
Part twenty
Part twenty one
Part twenty two
Part twenty three
Part twenty four
Part twenty five- the Finale
Authors note
Aurthers note

Part sixteen

1.6K 21 2
By duckspring3080

Monza

Mid way through the week leading towards the race week the f1 community received news from Alex Albon. He had gotten Appendicitis, Elle was very worried about Alex so was Lily (Alex's girlfriend) Elle had decided to travel to Monza a day early so she could go give Alex a little present she had brought him to help pass the time while he was in hospital.

" Charles, où es-tu, je pensais que tu venais me chercher à l'aéroport ? Tu es tellement peu fiable" "Charles where are you I thought you were picking me up from the airport? You are so unreliable" Elle's voice bellowed down the phone to her very unreliable brother.

" Je vous ferai savoir que je suis très fiable" "I'll have you know I am very reliable" Charles sounded offended.

"Oh, tu sais, donc tu n'étais pas celui qui a oublié de laisser sa petite amie entrer dans cet appartement à cause de cela, elle a dû créer un compte twitch REJOIGNEZ-VOUS ET DEMANDEZ-VOUS LÀ-BAS !" "Oh yeah is that right, so you weren't the one who forgot to let his girlfriend into there apartment because of this she had to make a twitch account JOIN YOU STREAM AND ASK YOU ON THERE!" Elle's voice rose toward the end of what she say saying.

" Très bien, je ne suis pas fiable et j'ai oublié de venir vous chercher" "Fine im unreliable and I forgot to come and pick you up" Charles sheepishly said.

" Oublie ça, je ferai mon propre chemin là-bas" "forget it I'll make my own way there" Elle was now a little annoyed at her brother.

"Taxi....oh hello would you mind taking me to this hotel please" Elle asked the taxi driver as she showed him the address of the hotel were she was staying.

"Yes sure..I actually have to take someone to that hotel now so would you mind if they also hop in" the taxi driver asked politely and seemed to be quite nice.

"Yeah sure no problem" Elle hopped in the back of the taxi.

"Taxi for Max?" The voice Elle heard seemed familiar however she didn't think anything of it, she also thought the name must be a coincidence.

"Yes it is hope you don't mind I am also dropping this girl of there too" the taxi driver asked.

"Oh yeah that is totally fine by me" and with that said the man jumped into the back of the car where Elle moved her bag across so the man had more leg room, Elle thought to be kind and said hello and apoligiesed for taking his taxi she was smiling until she found out who the man was. It was Max. Elle huffed and started to get her stuff together again.

"I'll get another taxi" but it was too late they were already moving. This was going to be the worst taxi ride ever.

They arrived at the hotel, the ride was actually unusual silent considering it was max, although Elle had given him a few death stares so she thought that's what shut him up. Elle quickly jumped out of the taxi thanked and paid the driver and walked off into the hotel. Max quickly followed but he wasn't quick enough to catch up with Elle.

Later that day Elle had gone to the hospital and had given Alex the gift she had brought him. Elle had gotten him a formula one colouring book,some pencils, a framed picture of all of his cats and a few bars of chocolate and some sweets. Alex loved his presents especially the chocolate and sweets.

The next day

It was finally time for qualifying to begin, it was a exciting qualifying, since Alex was ill Nyck De Vries had taken he Williams seat for the weekend. At the end of qualifying Charles had claimed pole position with Carlos in third with Nyck De Vries claiming thirteenth. This was going to be a good race.

Later that evening Charles and Arthur had knocked on Elle's hotel room door with a bunch of flowers and some chocolates.

"Nous sommes désolés de vous avoir oublié à l'aéroport" "We are sorry for forgetting you at the airport" They both said in unison while Charles reached out his hands which were holding the gifts.

"Oh mes frères" "oh my brothers" Elle said as she took the gifts of Charles.

"Eh bien, allez-vous nous laisser nous démarquer ici en pyjama ou allez-vous nous laisser entrer" "Well are you going to let us stand out here in our pyjamas or are you going to let us in" Arthur said looking Elle dead in the eyes.

"Oh désolé r, entrez" "Oh sorry yeah come in" Elle motioned for her two brothers to enter. Charles and Arthur entered and immediately sat down on the couch. Arthur grabbed the blanket from behind him and threw it over Charles and himself.

"Hé, je viens de ranger ça" "Hey I just tidied that" Elle exclaimed.

"Oups désolé maman jr" "Oops sorry mum jr" Arthur said while Charles burst out laughing. Soon enough a pillow came flying at the two boys heads.

"Owwww ça fait mal" "Owwww that hurt" exclaimed Charles rubbing his head.

"Vous êtes censé être et pilote f1" "Your supposed to be and f1 driver" Elle said as she walked over to the couch.

"Je sais, mais je n'ai jamais su qu'un porcelet pouvait jeter un oreiller comme ça" "I know but I just never knew a piglet could throw a pillow like that" Charles couldn't help himself. Arthur just laughed hysterically while Elle stared at the two of them in complete shock.

"Regardez-le" "Watch it" Elle had the ability to make the boys stop immediately even though the was young than the two of them. "De toute façon, pourquoi êtes-vous venu pour elle" "Anyway what have you come her for" Elle continued to ask.

"Oh euh alors ouais je euhmm je" "Oh erm so yeah I uhmm I" Charles started to speak but couldn't get the words out, Elle knew something was up, the whole mood seemed to shift when she asked the question.

"Charles, tu peux me dire tout ce que tu sais, c'est vrai, il en va de même pour toi Arthur" "Charles you can tell me anything you know that right, same goes for you Arthur" Elle had know walked over and sat on the stool in front of her brothers.

"Eh bien Elle, j'ai juste l'impression que ma performance au cours des dernières semaines en f1 et pour Ferrari a été mauvaise et je ne peux m'empêcher d'avoir honte et que je vous ai tous laissés tomber, en particulier vous et Arthur, je veux vous rendre tous fiers et quand je ne le fais pas, ça fait mal, je suis tellement désolé" "Well Elle I just feel like my performance over the past few weeks in f1 and for Ferrari has been bad and I can't help but feel ashamed and that I have let you all down, especially you and Arthur , I want to make you all proud and when I don't it hurts, I'm so so sorry Elle" Charles blurted out, it was silent until Elle spoke.

"Oh Charles, n'ayez pas honte, Arthur et moi vous aimons beaucoup et nous n'avons jamais honte de vous, donc vous ne devriez jamais avoir honte de vous-même, les gens traversent des moments difficiles et cela peut être le vôtre, cela ne signifie certainement pas que nous ne sommes pas fiers de vous. Charles pour moi, tu es l'une des deux personnes les plus importantes du monde entier, je ne pourrais jamais être aussi fier de toi et de ce que tu réalises" "Oh Charles don't feel ashamed, me and Arthur love you very much and we are never ashamed of you so you should never be ashamed of yourself , people go through there rough patches and this may be yours, this certainly does not mean we are not proud of you. Charles to me you are one of the two most important people in the whole world, I could never be so proud of you and what you achieve" Elle moved from the stool and squeezed herself in between her brothers on the couch then covered herself up with the same blanket.

"Wow Elle, je pourrais dire quelque chose après ça, mais c'était parfait, alors j'aimerais juste copier et coller ça s'il te plaît, nous t'aimons Charles, oh et Elle, je ferais mieux d'être cette autre personne" "Wow Elle I could say something after that but that was perfect so I'd like to just copy and paste that please, we love you Charles, oh and Elle I better be that other person" Arthur added on with a chuckle.

"Bien sûr que vous l'êtes et je suis incroyablement fier de vous aussi, je vous aime tous les deux beaucoup, n'oubliez jamais cela, je ne le montre peut-être pas parfois, mais croyez-moi, je le fais" "of course you are and I'm so incredibly proud of you too, I love you both very much never forget that, I may not show it at times but believe me I do" Elle said, with that being said Elle grabbed the remote and switched on the tv, she immediately put on fav marv film which was the three siblings favourite film.

"Je t'aime aussi porcelet" "I love you too piglet" Charles said as Elle playfully punched him on the shoulder.

"Aww, la petite Elle se fâche, n'est-ce pas" "Aww little Elle is getting mad is she" Arthur said in a baby voice. Elle glanced at Arthur but that was enough to make him apologise. "Désolé Elle, je t'aime aussi" "Sorry Elle, I do love you too"

For the rest of the night Elle, Arthur and Charles watched all of there favourite movies and eventually all fell asleep the couch.

Race day

Elle woke up in a panic.

"Oi Charles, Arthur wake up you lateeee" Elle said while shaking both of the boys.

"Piglet piglet stop were sleeping" Charles said while psuhing Elle's hands away.

"IF YOU SLEEP ANY LONGER YOU'LL MISS THE GOD DAMN RACE" Elle bellowed from the bathroom as she frantically got dressed did her hair and brushed her teeth.

"EH WHAT OH NO NO NO NO" Charles rushed to his feet and ran out of the door Arthur not long after.

Five minutes later they all jumped into a taxi and headed towards the race track.

"Just so you two know, what ever happens today I am proud of you both" Elle said as they rushed out of the taxi and went there separate ways.

Elle went to find Macey and Caitlin who were there waiting to watch the f3 race and Arthur ran of to go find his garage and Ollie ready to race, Charles ran off to the Ferrari garage to get ready for his race.

"Elle where have you been" Caitlin said as looked at Elle who was still brushing hair.

"Woke up late, all of us did" Elle was exhausted as she had ran up 3 flights of stai4s to get to Caitlin and Macey. " anyway where's Macey" Elle asked.

Caitlin looked at Elle and replied with one word "food".

"Ahhhhh makes sense" Elle and Caitlin laughed.

"Oh nice to join us, I was starting to think you weren't gonna come" Macey said as she 2lked up behind Elle.

"Oh yeah I overslept, did you get your food" Elle asked.

"Yep"

"Good" Caitlin and Elle replied in unison.

The three girls stood there and laughed and talked until it was time for the f3 race. They all cheered and clapped as the race went on. It was down to the final laps, this race was a big race as it was the last race of the f3 season. It was now the need of the race and Caitlin cheered so loud when she found out that Ollie and taken third place in the champion ship in his rookie year, she was delighted to days the least. After a few minutes of cheering she ran off to find Ollie while Macey and Elle went to the Ferrari garage to see Robert and Charles.

It wasn't long till it was lights out for Charles so he had to rush of to get ready. Elle was nervously biting her nails when Macey came over and pushed Elle's hand down away from her mouth.

"Do I have to rub a tennis ball on you fingers to stop you from chewing those nails because I know Pierre has some spare" Elle and Robert just looked at Macey with a confused look on there faces. "What my mum used to do it to me all the time well she'd either do that or rub nail varnish remover on my hands to stop me chewing my nails when I was younger"

"Oh Macey you do say the weirdest things" Robert said while he laughed at Elle whose face had a look of confusion and disgust.

"I'm going to ignore that conversation I walked in on" Caitlin ironed up and she wandered into the garage.

"I don't know why everyone is so surprised" Macey said while she continued  to look at the tv that was hung in the garage.

It was nearly the end of the race although Charles had lost first place to Max he still had second place, this was amazing as it was his best result since Austria.

It was now the end of the race and Elle was so so happy for Charles, she also happy for Nyck who finished ninth, she was over the moon, however she did feel sorry for Carlos who missed out on the podium by 5.016 seconds. However this was still a good race, Elle could not wait to congratulate her brother and give him the biggest hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 216 20
"Fuck it, I love you." "I really do." Arthur Leclerc x Fem o/c Valentina Alonso and Arthur Leclerc are childhood best friends. After not seeing each...
9.5K 188 18
P R O B L E M A T I C An age-old vendetta between two powerful families erupts into heartbreak instead of the infamous bloodshed. What happens when t...
14.1K 316 11
"Fuck you Leclerc. Fuck you, your shit driving, your trophies, your podiums, your-" He grabbed my wrists. "You done yet?" Victoria Riley. One of Fer...
55.8K 1.8K 46
eilulia leclerc is the twin sister of the infamous charles leclerc. she has spent her entire life doing whatever to make sure that charles could the...