Why brother why?... [ Country...

Galing kay Helloyallitsmeagirl

Uhm ya this is an unrealistic story on what I think might happen if another Korean war broke out 🥲 Well the... Higit pa

Warnings
South Korea's dream
Chapter 1
What?!
The meeting
North Korea
Authors Note
A day in the life of war
Reconciliation
Introduction to the Countries.
I dont know what to name this
Diary Entry
Japan joins
Just a chapter
hrhsb
North's side
Announcement
Something
New leverage
North and South Hwangehae
Separation
Developing Friendship
Battle
What happens, happens
Sights
Trouble
Saved
discoveries
Confession
The escape plan
Brother's reunion
Itaewon
Catching up
War
Invasion?
Invasion. Period.
North Korea
AN
We Will Win
Thank you
New book is out

Real Trouble

299 4 12
Galing kay Helloyallitsmeagirl

North and South walked into the meeting room, looking around.

"Seems like we are one of the first here." South said.

"Indeed." Came a familiar voice from behind. North jumped, but South just turned around.

 "Hello, Japan." He greeted her.

"Does she do that all the time?" North whispered.

"Yes, I do. Whispering won't work in your favor when I'm around." Japan laughed, twitching her ears.

She walked up to him. "North.." She eyed him up and down. "I assume you are free of what Soviet had put you on?"

"Yes." North replied. He didn't know what else to say. He had been hating this country for years.

"I'm very sorry for what happened those decades ago in 1910. I had given South a former apology, but never to you." Japan apologized, dipping her head to North.

North blinked twice. "Oh.. I forgive you." He said, surprising himself.

Japan raised an eyebrow. "I must say that that was unexpected. I will have to get used to this you." She gestured to him. "No sprouting nonsense about South every two seconds and bragging about your nuclear weapons, and also firing missiles into my borders." She shook her head. "The amount of air raid sirens you put my people through."

North nodded guiltily. "I apologize. It's quite refreshing to be able to speak freely."

Japan laughed. "I can imagine."

She turned to South. "South, can I speak to you for a moment?"

South nodded. "Sure."

Japan pulled him aside. "I think it's going to be kind of hard for North, seeing that he has very little political experience." She said out of concern.

South sighed. "The problem is about what ideology he follows. The principles of reunification are very important. We have to do this peacefully."

"Maybe this meeting will help." Japan suggested.

"I hope." South said, looking over to North.

More countries were starting to come. Among them, America.

"I'll leave now. Let's talk more later." Japan smiled, then left.

"Hi South." America said.

South nodded. "Hello, America. I hope you know that North is here right?"

"Yes, I know." America replied.

"America." North appeared.

He caught South looking at him. "What? I heard my name."

America was unsure of what to say. Normally he would've been spewing insults but now that North wasn't "evil" there wasn't much to say. "Oh.. hi. Well this is awkward. Not sure if you even like me." America said.

North crossed his arms. "Not necessarily like, but not hate either. But if you're against the Soviet Union, we have something in common. I may not be communist anymore, but that doesn't mean I automatically am allies with you."

"Noted. As long as you don't turn into some ranting guy who invades his family, I won't drop thousands of bombs on you." America said.

North chuckled. "I can see my other self starting to yell at you calling you "American imperialist pig""

"That happened too much." America laughed. "'American imperialist making South your puppet!'" He mocked.

South watched as the two talked. 'Two mortal enemies actually getting along.' He thought to himself.

Now that even more countries started to come, they started to start towards the seats. 

(Since this story is merely a fragment of my imagination I will remove the fact that there are arranged seatings in the UN general assembly UwU)

Many countries didn't know about what happened to North, so they avoided him. When he sat next to South and his allies, they raised an eyebrow.

"South, why is North Korea sitting next to you?" A young voice asked. It was South Sudan, still 11 years old.

"It's the child." North said.

South Sudan narrowed his eyes. "Don't underestimate me." Was all he said, then turned back to South. "You still haven't answered my question."

"You will find out soon enough." South replied.

"South Sudan! Get over here now!" Sudan yelled.

South Sudan rolled his eyes. "Stupid dad. Even after war he still thinks he has control over me." He sighed and started towards his father. "I won't listen to you!.." He called out, until he got far away enough for the brothers not to be able to hear.

"He's still eleven? " North asked. "How does he run his country?"

"He needs a lot of humanitarian aid. He is still developing." Was all South said.

Just then, China, The Soviet Union, and all the communist countries arrived. Soviet laid his eyes on North, while China did the same. Cuba, Vietnam, and the others seemed to know nothing about what happened to North.

North glared at them. "They can't do anything to me now." He growled.

Soviet broke into a smile, while he whispered something to China. China looked him with narrowed eyes and went to their seats.

The meeting started, and America went to the front.

"Does everyone here understand why we are gathered here today?" He addressed the room.

Many countries shook their head, and he sighed.

"Well there is something quite surprising. As you can see, The Democratic People's Repulic Of Korea and The Republic Of Korea don't have any tension between them. The seats that they have chosen for this general assembly are also next to each other." He said.

The other countries turned their heads to look at the brothers.

"I wonder how that had happened?" Germany murmured to Poland.

"I don't know myself. Arent they at war?" Poland asked, flapping his wings slightly.

"Silence!" America called, and the conversations stopped.

He took a moment to shoot Soviet a hateful glare, then glanced at North. "Do you want to explain?" He whispered, leaning away fron the mic.

"I.." North looked at South.

"I think you should. It would clear up a lot of confusion in the room if you said so yourself." South said.

North looked at Soviet. He thought for a moment. "I guess.."

He went up to the front, in front of the microphone. Seeing that nearly all countries here now hated him made his head spin.

He cleared his throat. "As you may all know, a couple of months ago I invaded South with the same motive as decades before; reuniting our peninsula under communism."

The 16 countries that had helped decades before nodded gravely, looking over to South.

"Fortunately, that had failed." North continued.

Some countries were taken aback. "Fortunately"?

'Zero chance that they will all believe me.' North caught Soviet looking at him intensely. There goes his safety..

"It wasn't me. I was drugged by the Soviet Union to do so." He said in a rush.

Instantly, the room went dead silent. The clicking of pens stopped. Every country except for America, Japan and South gaped at him.

Then, the room went up in fury.

"You expect us to believe the unreasonable tales you tell us?" France yelled at him.

"You were the one who attacked your brother! You and the USSR must be planning some kind of scheme!" Canada said, agreeing with his mother.

North sighed. 'Expected.'

He stood cold. That is always a part of his personality if he was with countries. (Apart from his brother.)

South stood up. Turns out that he was wrong about thinking that countries would believe his brother. Of course they won't.

He went up to the front. "Everyone! This is true." He cried out.

He caught Soviet glaring at him, with his face getting darker each second.

All the yelling stopped. Silence took over the room a second time. The countries in the room could not believe it. If South Korea was the one confirming this, could it be true?

Suddenly, a gunshot sound rang through the room.

Without having time to process, it hit in the space between North and South.

"You all are a pain in the ass." A voice from the back said.

They turned around to see Soviet holding a gun in his hand.

"Stupid first world countries ruining my plans every time." Soviet growled. "You say drugged huh? I see it as an act of defense against the United States!"

"And how?" South glared, finally speaking to the red countryhuman. "By making puppet states of yours fight for you?"

"Oh don't act like you're not a puppet state yourself!" Soviet said.

"Maybe years before, I admit that. But I don't hand over control of my government to America." South replied, balling his fists.

A slap suddenly rang through the room.

"You know very well I can crush you here right now." Soviet said coldly.

"Maybe he can't, but I can." America said, standing up.

Soviet was taller than the capitalist country, but America wasn't that short. If they were to get in a fight, it would be fair.

China was about to also stand up, but UN intervened.

"Enough!" He yelled, spreading his white wings wide.

"I was created to make peace and solve world problems, not to encourage fights involving world superpowers!" He said.

The two former allies glowered at each other.

"If you were made to make world peace, then what's the point of our militaries then? I say we need to use them." China joined in the argument. "I didn't invest billions of dollars into my military to just be waiting for some scum to come and attack me."

"Militaries are needed for defensive pruposes, like how I attacked my brother. What if he didn't have a military? He would've been killed!" North said angrily.

"So you don't want unification?" Cuba asked him.

"I do! Just not by taking millions of lives first!" North replied, gritting his teeth.

Britain finally spoke. "North Korea, are you truly against.." He pointed to the communists and his former allies. "Your former allies?"

"With all due respect, does this look like I'm still allies with them?" North asked.

"I suppose not." Germany said. "What does your brother think?"

"North has fully recovered now. Soviet Union, why can't we try to solve this peacefully?" South asked the red countryhuman desperately.

"You think that that is even a choice now?" The union glared at South.

"Do not forget that this was all your fault in the first place. I'm being generous for offering to do this peacefully." South growled.

"Don't forget that we have the entirety of NATO ready to respond to any aggression." Norway threatened.

Soviet stared at all of them for a good minute.

"Fine." He growled. "If you want a war, then war it is."

Everyone was about to lunge at him when the dropped a defused bomb.

He and his allies, in a flash, was gone.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

85K 1.7K 63
UK has been going through some tough times with Brexit and parliament and his kingdoms are becoming reckless and want to break free. No one knows abo...
32.6K 575 53
TW: gore, fluff, bullying, abuse, swears, angst !!!!! Might have a bit of sus but no smut ‼️‼️my first ever story, extreme cringe so you can skip to...
1.1K 53 17
Write your name in blood and chase the moon. Victory will eventually be lit in the dim light. SUPER SLOW UPDATES! WARNING- This fanfiction has ALTERD...
7K 190 12
{DISCONTINUED BUT ENDING WRITTEN} [Sequel to COUNTRIES? [Countryhumans x Reader Fanfic] [Warning: Japanese Empire, Cursing and Gore] Well well, you b...