✓ | Exclusive ~ bruce yamada

By mclxughlins

Skye Hopper is very different from her brother and Bruce Yamada takes notice in that from afar. BRUCE AINT G... More

EXCLUSIVE
01 | The Snack Aisle
02 | What Do You Think?
03 | World's Worst Galaxiga Player
04 | Vance's Fuck-Up
05 | Chocolate Solos Strawberry
06 | Robin Knows Best
07 | Frankenstein
08 | The Blake Siblings
09 | Prep Time
10 | Lucky
11 | You Need To Calm Down
12 | A Day of Pinball
13 | Noted
14 | Change of Plans
15 | Nursing 101
16 | Spill Your Guts
17 | Midnights
18 | Things We Wish We Could Change
19 | Assembly
20 | Genetics
21 | The High and Low
22 | Skye's Spiral
23 | Should've Stayed Home
25 | False Hope
26 | The Goodbye
27 | Murderers
28 | Sunlight
29 | Back At It
30 | Visions of You
31 | Comfort Crowd
32 | Constant Reminder
33 | Medicine
34 | Old Times Sake
35 | Finney's Obsession
36 | The Cold Shoulder
37 | Miscommunication
38 | Weak Stomach
39 | Finney and Donna
40 | DoubleUp
41 | The Shop
42 | Long Awaited

24 | We'll Meet Again

342 3 8
By mclxughlins

{Skye Hopper's Pov}

I wake up to the feeling of a pair of hands, rapidly shaking my shoulders. 

"Skye! Skye!" A boy yells, still shaking my shoulders. He sounds familiar. 

My eyes blink open, and I see Bruce, a worried expression painted across his features. 

"Bruce!" I exclaim, wrapping my arms tightly around the boy. His arms find his way to my upper back in a tight hug. 

I pull back and hold his face in my hands. I connect my lips to his in a quick kiss. At the moment, I forget that I'm kidnapped. 

I open my eyes again and look around at our surroundings. The walls were orange and dark white in mold and rust. There was a small hallway, though I don't know where it led to. There was a barred window towards the top of the room, a black door that was locked from the other side, and a black telephone above the mattress that me and Bruce were laying on. 

"Where does that hallway go?" I ask Bruce. 

"It's a bathroom" He answers. "How'd he get you?" 

"I was looking for you and Vance" I say sadly. "What about you?" 

"He congratulated me on my game, then he took me" He answers. "You're the first girl he's taken" 

"I know" I nod. Shit. What about Robin? 

"I found a loose tile in the bathroom. We can try digging out" Bruce says hopefully. "We just have to watch out for him" 

"How often does he come here?" I ask. 

"Not often. He feeds us. Sometimes he talks" Bruce answers. 

Bruce lifts up the tile that's near the hallway entrance. 

"Did you ever see Vance?" I ask. 

Bruce's eyes jolt to the ground. "N-no" 

"Why'd you stutter?" I ask, suspicion lacing my tone. 

"Because I was pulling this tile up. I haven't seen Vance" Bruce answers. 

"Bruce... If you're lying to me-" I start before he blurts out with a cracking voice. "He's dead!" 

"He killed him in front of me. It was fucking horrible" Bruce whimpers, leaning against the wall. 

I didn't react at first. My eyes stayed wide. Vance is dead. I'm never going to see him again. 

I'm in the room where my brother was killed. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.7K 55
Every life tells different story, it's a choice everyone has to make. Yes, Nayumi dreamt of having a wonderful life, achieving her dreams and become...
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
7.4K 165 23
❝ you contain colors inside of you that haven't been invented yet. remember to always dance in the sun. ❞ 〖 johnny cade 〗
24.5K 329 35
"Oh my God- you knocked him out...!" "Sorry- did I scare you-?" "Me? Scared of you? Never." "There's things I want to talk about, but better not to g...