✓ | Exclusive ~ bruce yamada

By mclxughlins

Skye Hopper is very different from her brother and Bruce Yamada takes notice in that from afar. BRUCE AINT G... More

EXCLUSIVE
01 | The Snack Aisle
02 | What Do You Think?
03 | World's Worst Galaxiga Player
04 | Vance's Fuck-Up
05 | Chocolate Solos Strawberry
06 | Robin Knows Best
07 | Frankenstein
08 | The Blake Siblings
09 | Prep Time
10 | Lucky
11 | You Need To Calm Down
12 | A Day of Pinball
13 | Noted
14 | Change of Plans
15 | Nursing 101
16 | Spill Your Guts
17 | Midnights
18 | Things We Wish We Could Change
19 | Assembly
20 | Genetics
21 | The High and Low
22 | Skye's Spiral
24 | We'll Meet Again
25 | False Hope
26 | The Goodbye
27 | Murderers
28 | Sunlight
29 | Back At It
30 | Visions of You
31 | Comfort Crowd
32 | Constant Reminder
33 | Medicine
34 | Old Times Sake
35 | Finney's Obsession
36 | The Cold Shoulder
37 | Miscommunication
38 | Weak Stomach
39 | Finney and Donna
40 | DoubleUp
41 | The Shop
42 | Long Awaited

23 | Should've Stayed Home

309 3 13
By mclxughlins

{Skye Hopper's Pov} 

My legs were pedaling as fast as they could as I looked back and forth on either side of the road. Any kind of sign of Vance and Bruce. They found black balloons where Bruce was kidnapped. Maybe the Grabber has some? 

I look at a fence and see missing posters. One of Bruce and one of Vance. The posters contain their most recent school photo, their first and last name, and the date of their disappearance. I hope that they're together somewhere. That way they're not alone. 

A dark black van pulls up beside me and he rolls down the window. "You know them?" 

"Yeah" I nod, not realizing the suspicion scenario. 

"Who are they to you?" The man asks. I turn around and see a tall man with a face full of makeup that makes him look as pale as a ghost. 

"My brother and boyfr- friend.Brother and friend " I answer. I don't want to say boyfriend. 

The man smiles before asking " Would you like to see a cool trick? It might raise your spirits" 

"Sure. Are you a magician?" I ask, suddenly intrigued by the man's offer. 

He opens the back of his van and black balloons fly out. Black balloons. Shit. I begin running but the man grabs my wrist and puts a bad smelling rag over my mouth. 

I kick and scream, but after a minute my eyes close. I guess he doesn't only take boys. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 6.9K 59
ခွန်းသမိုးညို × သစ္စာမှိုင်းလွန် အရေးအသားမကောင်းခြင်း၊[+]အခန်းများမြောက်များစွာပါဝင်ပြီး ကိုယ့်အတွက်ဘာအကျိုးမှရမည်မဟုတ်တဲ့စာဖြစ်သည်နှင့်အညီ မကြိုက်လျ...
3.3M 79.9K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
Riptide By V

Teen Fiction

320K 8.2K 116
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...