Daddy's girl • T.H

By booksxel

"You ripped my dress" "You broke my nose" ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── She learns to trust him. She will give h... More

Author's note ✎
※ ·Aesthetic· ※
༻Prologue༺
༻Chapter 1༺
༻Chapter 2༺
༻Chapter 3༺
༻Chapter 4༺
༻Chapter 5༺
༻Chapter 6༺
༻Chapter 7༺
༻Chapter 8༺
~•9•~
~•10•~
~•11•~
~•12•~
~•13•~
~•14•~
~•15•~
~•16•~
~•17•~
~•18•~
~•19•~
~•20•~
~•21•~
~•22•~
~•23•~
~•24•~
~•25•~
~•26•~
~•27•~
~•28•~
~•29•~
~•30•~
~•31•~
~•32•~
~•33•~
~•34•~
~•35•~
~•36•~
~•37•~
~•38•~
~•Epilogue•~

~•39•~

731 12 9
By booksxel

Not edited

Wk: 2.4k

3 days later

Tom pov:

I am sitting at the back of the van. I hide my face in my hands. Today my dad ordered we take them down. We take her down.

Of course, I alerted her, and she is ready with her team to fight back. I had to go with the team, just to make sure she will be okay.

"Tom?" Harrison asks me.
"yeah" I lift my head and feel that the van has stop. We here, we need to fight.
"You sure you want to be here?"
"No mate I don't want to fight her."
"Me neither"
I sigh and then we get up and open the door of the van.
The vision in front of us is hundreds on agent coming out from truck and taking their spot in front of the Smith house.
I look around us. Weapons are everywhere, and not only guns. We are talking about all types of weapons. But the one catching my eyes are the explosive.

I turn to Harrison.
"Explosive?" I ask taking a few steps closer to him.
"Tom-"
"What are they going to do?"
"I don't know" He says but we both know.

They're planning on blowing up the whole damn house.

Y/n pov:

"Come on!" I scream at our team, so they hurry up. Everyone is rushing around the house.
"If you don't hurry the fuck up you die and that's on you!" I scream and suddenly everyone actually starts to move their ass and run.

I look through the window and see Tom has just arrive he is looking around the agent and then say something at Harrison, he seems stressed. 

"Hey" A voice says behind me, and I see Luke tucking a gun in his belt, walking up to me. He takes a look outside above my shoulder and then looks back into my eye.
"Last time" he says and my eyes water.
"Yeah." I smile.
"I can't believe it's going to be all over soon." I whisper and his smile drops a little.
"You sure you want to do this?" He asks.
I look back outside at Tom who his leaning on his arms against a van.

"Yeah, they'll all be safe after this." A tear rolls down my cheek.
"I love you" he says, and I don't waste any more time before turning around and wrapping my arms around his chest.
"I love you so much Luke"
"I am scared Y/n, I am scared for you."
"Everything is going to be fine Luke. Go, okay? I'll be fine."

Tom pov:

This is not ok. Something feels off.
"You can't blow up the whole house!" I scream at the agent in charge of the operation.
"Mr. Holland the orders are the orders. They're going in and doing their things. You stay here and you let me do my job."
"Why do you think you can- "He pushes against my chest to make me step away.
"'Cause I'm in charge!" He screams at me. "You back off and let me do my job, everything coming in between me and my task is a threat that must be eliminated, even you, so, back. Off."

I feel Harrison pull at my arm to prevent me from smashing the guy's face in.
He makes me step out of the tent and then look at me sadly.
"Tom, give up, there is nothing you can do"
"But they're going to kill h-her" My voice break and I feel like I can't breathe. "They're going-" An invisible force press against my chest, it hurts, and I feel hot, too hot. My head spins, and I feel like the oxygen is not reaching my lungs anymore. My heart rate starts to quicken.
"They-"I can't speak and everything around me becomes too loud, every noise make me flinch.

What is happening?

"Tom, you need to breath, you need to calm down" He grabs my shoulder, but I push him away. He is to close.
He grabs my hand and pulls me behind a truck and sits me down.

"Tom, you need to calm down." My head spins so I grab it with my hand and bring my knees to my chest.
I only realise now that the tears had weld up in my eyes and start running down my cheeks.
"She can't-"I am cut by my own sob and I try not to collapse.
"W-what's h-happening?" I ask, "What's happening, what's happening, what's happening." Over and over again.

"T-"I cover my ears. Everything is too much. And I want everything to stop. She can't die.

What is happening to me?

My side where my ribs are broken starts to hurt, cutting my breathing even more.
I can't breathe, this is too much. It hurts like a bitch.

Fuck!

I breath in a shaky breath but never release it. I involuntary put myself in apnoea, my head feels too heavy my chest moves up and quickly falls down when no air gets back inside my lungs. It happens a second time and a third.
I grab my leg and squeeze the flesh in my hand, but I feel Harrison grab it and lock our hands together, so I have something to grip. My head falls back against the truck and my throat bubs until finally I can take a deep and shaky inspiration.
My beathing is uneven and the tears keep coming.

What is happening?

"Tom please look at me!" I feel Harrison's grab my head and he make me look at him. "She's going to be fine, okay? But if you want to make sure of that pull your shit together"
I nod and bring my hands up to wipe my tears. As I feel my heart and breathing clam down.

After a couple of minutes of him doing breathing exercises with me, I calm down.
"You're okay?"
"Y-Yeah" I tell him. He smiles and then pulls me up.

"I didn't know you were having panic attacks." He says putting a hand on my shoulder. I wipe my nose and look into his eyes.

Panic attack? I had a panic attack?

"Me neither" I try to chuckle to do as if nothing happened, but I can't fool anyone right now.

"Check com" the voice comes from the walkie talkie attached at my waist.
"Hear you loud and clear, get ready to get in. 2 minutes. Team alpha in position."

They're going in.

Y/n pov:

I check if everything is positioned and then run to the front door, seeing the shadows of the agent about to break in. I just have to wait a few seconds.
I prepare myself and in a second the door is pushed in, and agent start to run in.

This is my cue. I let out a small scream running away from them, into the hallways.
"Don't lose her!" One of the shouts. I hear their heavy step behind me. A gun shot is fired, and I see the bullet hole on my right in the wall.
I duck down a little and turn the corner, I let myself fall on the floor I slip under the pile of furniture my brother helped me position to slow them down.

I know it's not going to do a lot and my fears are confirmed when one of them slide easily under it and runs after me.

Shit

He fires his weapon at me one but misses me. Not from much.
I reach the door and speed inside the room. I come to a stop when I collide with my brother's chest.
"Now!" He shouts and four men starts to push closed the heavy metal door.
The agent arrives a second to late and can't get in, but we know that won't take long.
"We need to move fast; they are placing the explosive everywhere." One guy watching the camera footage tells us.

"Did the decoys work?" I ask the same man.
"Very well, they are communicating our 'position' to their leader." He replies, staring at the cameras with a big smile.

"Good. Let's get moving."

Tom pov:

I enter the tent where the head of the case is and just listen. The mic and camera of the agents are connected to the laptops in the tent so we can hear and see everything. I try not to pay attention until I hear a gun shot.
My eyes open and I rush forward to the screen. One camera catches my attention, the guy slides under something and chase Y/n down a hallway and shots once.
"Don't fucking shot her!" I tell at the guy in charge, but he doesn't even acknowledge me.
The sound of a door slam shut bring me out of my anger and I see the guy is blocked behind this huge metal door.

In. Your. Face

"Put the plans of the house on the big screen" the chef orders and the plans appear.
"Yeah, this room is a dead end, no window and only one door, they're stuck inside. Team Alpha, you keep an eye on that door. Team Gama where are you at?"
"Placing the last dispositive"
"Good" He smiles.

He fucking smiles.

"What are you smiling for dickhead?" The words leave my mouth before I can stop it.
"What did you just say?"
"If you blow up the only person I have ever loved, I am going to chop your fucking head of, is that clear?"
He turns around and take a few steps toward me.
"You wouldn't, every agent on this base would come at you" He snaps in my face.

I smile

"Watch me" I tell him and his jaw clenches. He turns back to the screen and ask to talk to the sniper and team Beta.

"Are the others still inside?" he asks.
"The three floors are still packed" One of them answer him
"Ok, I want everyone outside of this house, now!"
"Copy" Comes from the three leaders of each team.

"What are you going to do, now? Hu?" I ask him and he groans and tuns around.
"What do you think?" He asks.
"You think you can just blow up this house without consequences? You think you can kill every one of them so easily? You think I'll let you take her away from me? You think I'll let you do that!" I scream at him, and the other agent gently start coming up to us ready to pull us apart.
"I fucking warn you; you blow up that house; you are a dead man."

He doesn't say anything and Harrison gabs my shoulder as one other agent place his hand on the chef's chest, stopping him from coming at me.
"Get him out of my sight" he says
"Sir, even if I wanted to, I can't. This is Tom Holland; he has every right to be here." The agent answers him, not looking into anyone's eyes. He is just following orders.

"We're all out"

They're all out.

I look at the coms. Then look back at the guy who could possibly ruin my whole life.
"Is everyone in the safety zone?" He asks staring into my eyes.
"All clear, sir." He starts to walk backward.

"Don't do this" I tell him. I can't quite say if I meant it as a threat of a plead this time.

He smiles. "Watch me"

When he turns around and head for the controller of the explosive, I don't know why, but I start running. Outside the tent.
"Tom no!" Harrison grabs me and tries to hold me back as I fight.
"Let me go, I need to save her!" his arms hold me tight against him and my ribs hurt from the pressure
"Let me go Haz! Let me- "

.

My ears are ringing. I see spots. And I can't look away as the whole house collapses on itself. Burning. 
I am laying down on the ground pushing myself up on one my elbow. My hand holds my ribcage as I groan. The blast was way bigger that what they anticipate.
The shock wave propelled Haz and I backwards. He is laying on the ground next to me, coughing and leaning on his hands to get up.

"No." I look at a piece of the facade that is falling to the ground. "No, no, no, no. This can't be real." I stand up even though everything in my body tortures me with pain. I feel like my ribs are going to puncture my lungs. My legs barely hold me upright. My head is spinning, and an unbearable pain is settling in.
But the worse is that my heart is completely destroyed.

It can't be real.

I feel something running through my entire body and my breathing is getting deeper and deeper. My body heat probably increases by a few degrees. The sounds around me are still camouflaged by the constant ringing which dwells in my skull.

I hold the side of my ribcage, and my other hand fists itself. My jaw slowly contracts, and my muscles begin to tremble with rage.

He killed he. He killed her before my eyes. He killed her.

I stand there for probably hours, just looking at the last pieces of the house burning. There is nothing left. Everything is destroyed. Everything is gone. Everything is dead.

I don't even pay attention to all the FBI agent - and the other agency present - taking off. Everything starts to disappear around me. Everything except some of my agent.
And when the last FBI agent is gone, I don't waste another second. I turn around and rush my way back inside the tent.
He is there packing his things. Shutting down the last computers. He doesn't seem to notice me, or he acts like he doesn't but every other man and woman in the room suddenly stop working and turns to me.

I look at his back and untighten my fist and let my hand hover over the straps on my thighs. He stops moving. The air in the tent turns cold. No one moves.

I start to chuckle, and he slowly turns around.
"You" I start, and my eyes fill with tears, angry and heartbroken. "I warned you". I snap at him, and his eyes fall on the gun strapped to my thigh.
He scoffs and roll his eyes.

"As if-"I pull out my gun and points it as his head.

"Watch me" my fingers slip easily on the trigger, the bullet entering his skull and his body fall backwards. "Mother fucker"

(A/n: It literary broke my heart to write about Tom's panic acttack. I love him so much and just imagining him feel this way hurts me.
There is only the epilogue left. And then... then it's over. Can you believe this?
I can't)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 39.1K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...
446 34 15
She wanted to know what pain was, silly little girl just open the dictionary look up the word pain and watch as your life plays like a movie. Watch a...
68.3K 1.5K 15
warning | The following story contains vulgar language and sexual scenes that might be offensive to some readers. So don't go complaining in the comm...
1.5K 99 11
¡Currently on hold! *This story involves many events that some people may find vulgar. These events are not based on a true story. The characters and...