The prince of hell

By SethDragon

(knuxadow) (shadilver) To avoid getting married to his cousin who would abuse him, Shadow must find a new mat... More

ch 1; My first encounter with red
ch 2; Do you want anything to drink?
ch 3; awkward morning
ch 5; Do you want to be my date?
ch 6; party at the castle
ch 7; Making out
ch 8; Morty's place
ch 9; kiss my feet~
ch 10; try to relax~
ch 11; rivalry
ch 12; are you choosing me?
ch 13; the blood moon
ch 14; I don't deserve anyone
ch 15; linked
ch 16; about those runes-...
ch 17; Anger, humiliation and hope
ch 18; I still love you! I promise
ch 19; back in order
A/N

ch 4; recess

107 7 2
By SethDragon

At first Knuckles was afraid any of the teachers would notice Shadow wasn't a student.
But for some reason they didn't... It was as the teachers were tired today and didn't payed any attention on the students.

Now it's middle of a long recess, where the gang sit together in the corridor, on two circular tables of four.
Shadow, Knuckles, Silver, Sonic, Tails, Amy and Rouge by one table.
Then Manic and Scourge by the second table. Making out in front everyone.
Which makes Amy to grimace in disgust.
The pink hedgehog leans a slightly over the table.
"Hey-..." she whispers.
The friends around that table look curiously at her.
Amy inhales deeply, and gives Manic and Scourge a side-look over the shoulder.
"It's disgusting-... Aren't they like cousins or something?... Wouldn't that count as incest?"
Shadow tilts the head.
"Why would it be wrong when your mate is also your cousin?"
The female hedgehog wrinkles the nose.
"That's unnatural... Disgusting..."

Sonic gives his brother a look. Manic is happy nowadays, and loves Scourge a lot.
The blue hedgehog shrugs.
"I don't see the problem either... Besides... Manic and I, are only second cousins with Scourge... So, no big deal"
Amy scoffs.
"First or second, doesn't matters... It's wrong!-... Why are they behaving as there aren't more people than them?... They can find a boyfriend somewhere else... Not in the family" she protests in a slightly higher voice than needed to keep the conversation private.

Knuckles huffed.
"Who cares what you think?-... Their love won't harm anyone... And second cousins are barely relatives anyway... Not only that... It's not like they could get a baby together... So, they don't need to be afraid to harm any child..."

Amy inhales deeply as she was about to rage, and protest.
Sonic leans backward on the seat, and with the legs on the table.
"Drop it Ames... Neither me, Sonia nor Manic knew Scourge was a relative until they started to date... They have never grew up as family..."

Amy flinches where she exhales in surprise.
"Oh right-... You have a sister as well...  Why isn't she a student here?" Amy asks, and would love having more female friends.
Sonic rolls the eyes.
" 'Cause that princeeees wanted to enter a ballet school... Which is a waste of time, according me... I mean-... If she would at least doing real sport, as soccer or something... I would understand..."
Amy slammed the palms on the table while standing up. Which startled everyone. Including the kissing couple who break apart.
"BALLET IS REAL SPORT!" She shouts upset, and scared Sonic so he fell on the floor.
"Gah!"

Sonic grunts while climbing back up from the floor to the table, where he sits down on the seat.
Manic turns on the seat toward his brother.
"Hey bro-... Are you alright?" He asks worried. But also not, 'Cause he knows how Amy could be from time to time.
Sonic mumbles out a short; "Yeah-..."

Amy pouts.
" Do you know how hard ballet is?!-... I'm sure you wouldn't be able to keep up the hard work behind those dance moves, where you also must dance on the tip of your toes... I was once a ballerina... But had to quit just few months later, 'Cause it was hard..."
Everyone except Shadow start grinning. There most of them try hiding that smirk from her.
Only Sonic and Knuckle weren't hiding it at all.
Knuckles scoffs smiling.
"I'm sure you got kicked out 'Cause you lost your temper and started attacking everyone with your hammer... A ballerina needs finesse" he shrugs.
Sonic snickers.

Amy snapped and pulled out the huge hammer where she starts attacking Knuckles.
"I-....DID....-NOOOOOT!!!" She yells upset and swings the hammer down toward Knuckles.

Knuckles jolts.
"Fuck-..." he exhales and knew he wouldn't get out in time. So, he crosses the arms in front the head, with gritted teeth.
Ready to take the hit.

Few seconds before Amy's hammer would hit Knuckles, Shadow swiftly grabbed his arm and pulled him toward him. Out of the way from the hit.

The hammer missed, and everyone gasped surprised how Shadow had the time to save Knuckles.
The echidna leans with the back on Shadow, where he confused look up at him.
"T-thanks-... You really saved me there..." Knuckles says with increased heartbeats.
Shadow nods shortly, before glaring at the pink hedgehog who looks shocked.
"... Do that again, and I will make sure you regret it..." he growls with intense glare at her.
Amy shudders.
"I-... I..." she starts saying speechless.
Then she scoffed and looked away, while standing upright with the hammer over the shoulder.
"... Then Knuckles here shouldn't mock me in first place..."  she mutters, and starts walking away. Feeling hurted, and also a slightly afraid from Shadow's words.
"... Who invited the emo?!..." she mumbles silently.
Sonic bursts out in low laugh with the hand in front the mouth to muffle the sound.

Shadow flinched, and glares at Sonic.
"... Do you also have something to say, faker?!" He hisses.
The startled Sonic stops laughing, and blinks confused.
"Faker?-... Nah-uh... If anyone is faker, it's you... I was here first" Sonic clicks the tongue with a grin.
Shadow scoffs, and embraces the arms around Knuckles.
"... And I'm much older than you..." he mutters in lower voice, while Silver couldn't stop staring how Shadow is embracing Knuckles.
Silver really wishes he could swap place with Knuckles right now. And be in Shadow's arms.
The silver furred hedgehog leans down where he rests the head on the palm, while having a melted look. There he blushes while daydreaming where he sat on Shadow's lap.

Few moments later, when Amy was out of sight, Scourge stands up on the table with a smirk.
"Alright-... Now when that bitch is gone..." The green hedgehog starts saying.
Manic flinches.
"Awh... Don't call Amy bitch... She is part of the gang..." he points out to deaf ears.
Everyone turned their eyes on Scourge.
Knuckles gets out from Shadow's arms and sits down on the seat again.
Scourge loves how everyone are turning their attention at him.
If anyone deserves it, it should be him. The future king.
"My shitty parents will be out of town this weekend... And you all know what that means..."
Shadow raises an eyebrow. He was clueless what a parent free weekend could mean.

Scourge nods.
"You have right!-... It's paaaaaaartyyyy at my place... Friday night... The party starts 7 pm... You really don't need taking anything with you... Just an awesome party mood~... 'Cause we will blow up the place!... You may take other friends with you... As long they aren't party poopers..."

Knuckles' heart starts pounding anxiety.
Hopefully the party won't get out of hand like the last one... The last party ended when Scourge and Sonic were racing with limousines.
Which obviously would turn out in a disaster...
And it did, with Scourge crashing the car when he drove through the wall on the castle.
After that incident, the king and the queen forced their son to pick up trash from the streets in two weeks. And Scourge wasn't allowed to take home any friends during that time.
... So... Hopefully he won't blow up the castle as he said...

Scourge looks at Sonic while a teacher starts walking through the corridor.
"And you have right Sonic... Ballet is lame and isn't a real sport"
The teacher halted the steps when she noticed Scourge on the table.
She huffed and adjusts the eyeglasses.
"SCOURGE JULIAN STRONGHOLD... GET DOWN FROM THAT TABLE, IMMEDIATELY... OR YOU WILL SEE THE PRINCIPLE AT HIS OFFICE!!!"

Scourge rolls the eyes with crossed arms, while clicking the tongue.
He was about to get down from the table, before she said something.
But now he isn't in mood to do that. Simply 'Cause she told him to.

When Scourge doesn't makes any movements to get down, the teacher starts walking toward him.
Manic flinches up, and starts tugging on Scourge's arm.
"Sorry miss-... I will get him down..."
The teacher stops her steps, and raises an eyebrow at them.
Manic keeps tugging Scourge's arm.
"Please-..." he says in hushed voice.
"Get down-... Or the principle will call your parents... And then you can forget about the party..." he adds in low voice.
Scourge untangled the arms with a low gasp.
No way he would risk the party...
So, Scourge gets down from the table and sits down on the seat next Manic's.
The teacher glares doubtfully at Scourge. Then she scoffs and turns away.
"See this as the first and last warning-..." she mutters and walks away where her heels taps loudly on the floor.
Scourge scoffs loudly in protest.

When the teacher was around the corner, Shadow grunts.
"Who was that old hag?"
Suddenly they all could hear, how the sounds of tapping heels approach quickly.
The gang stiffened for a short moment, before they all flinched up and started running away.
Knuckles yanks Shadow's arm.
"... Run..." he whispers loudly in panic.

Silver snapped out from the daydream with a shocked grunt.
But soon he runs away with the gang while the teacher shouts after them;
"WHO SAID THAT!?... GET BACK HERE!!!"

While running away, Scourge, manic, Rouge, Tails and Sonic start laughing. Enjoying the adrenaline kick from running away from a furious teacher.

Scourge smiles toward Shadow.
"That was awesome-... Miss Angela will be upset the rest of the day after that..."
Shadow hums asking, and looks at him while running. In slower speed than he could.
The green hedgehog isn't his type of guy. So, there aren't any real reason to speak with him.
He scoffs.
Scourge grins.
"I hope you will join the party-..."
Shadow glares at him.
Scourge glances at Knuckles.
"I mean-... Knuckles will come... And probably the rest of us... Exclude that pink bitch..."
Shadow glances at Knuckles.
If the echidna will join the party, then he also will.
"...Fine-... I will come..."
Scourge brights up as a child who just got a new, shiny and awesome toy.
"Awesome!... You are gonna loooove it!"

That's Shadow without background. In case you wanted a better look how his runes etc look like. And yes, I drew him:- )

Thank btw for reading, adding the book in reading lists and voting/commenting.
It really means a lot for me, and makes me more motivated to write~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 23 14
Something odd is happening to both Sonic and Blaze's worlds... They appear to be coming together. They must solve the mystery of the Chaos and Sol Em...
10.3K 230 22
After the battle ended.... Sonic and friends now face Shadow and Rouge who had been corrupted by greed... but after the first battle Sonics friends d...
1.6K 54 23
Sonic was in depression since he tried to apologize to Amy for what he did. But Amy wouldn't hear it when she started dating Shadow. Though when Soni...
10.8K 286 14
Ranked #2 in 'silverthehedgehog' stories! Ranked #1 in 'taiream' stories! - It has been seven years of peace following the grueling war with Eggman a...