Welcome To The Clergy

ghostsimp4life tarafından

You go to your first ritual and meet papa, following the adventures of the reader in the clergy. 😏 CW: -smut... Daha Fazla

Ritual
The Meeting
Who's Number?
Invitation, Me? No Way!
Riding Dirty
Will you be quiet!?
Clergy
Exploring
All About Ghouls
To Prove a Point
Backfire
Poor Ghoul
Hard Work
Slumber Party
Just Friends?
Feild Trip
The King of Burgers
Dew's "Revenge"
Uncovered
Busy Bee
Fun In The Library
Interruption
Territorial?
Working Hard or Hardly Working?
Halloween Special
No Nut November
Tease
Anouncment!!!
Seduction
Siren
Dew's Fall
Dew's fall p2
Cold Shoulder
Why?
Answers
Burning
Burning p2
Burning p3
Break
Helping Aether
Helping Aether p2
Rainy Night
Rainy Night p2
Rainy Night p3
apologies
newbie?

Halloween Special p2

3K 44 82
ghostsimp4life tarafından

you are spun into rain's arms, his touch is cool and refreshing. you didn't expect it, but thinking about it, he is a water ghoul.

the music fades and all you can focus on is him. your hands are draped over his shoulders and his hands lightly grip your hips

he smells of cool waves and waterfalls, and of clean musk and water. His blue orbs are capturing, you just can't look away and his smile is warm compared to his cool touch.

you two dance to song after song, captured in each other's presence.

the song stops and you do to. he tucks a stray lock of hair behind your ear and his hand moves to cup the side of your face.

your cheeks heat up and your heart starts to speed up. your faces drift closer until your noses are almost touching.

you can feel his breath ghosting your face as it mixes with yours. then your lips touch.

the kiss is more of a peck but it still unleashes swarms of butterflies in your tummy.

your lips meet once again and this time the kiss is longer. his tongue swipes at your lips asking for entry witch you happily comply to. you part you lips and his tongue quickly slips in and starts to explore your mouth.

he starts to feel around your hips and ass, happily settling his hands on both ass cheeks and pulling you closer to him. with your bodies closer together your hands can start to roam his back and chest. he firmly squeezes your plump ass, witch earns a surprised yelp form you.

he parts from your mouth to move on to kissing your neck, not quite leaving marks, just nibbling on the very sensitive and raw flesh. 'Not so innocent' you think.

you have only been at the clergy for a week and a half and your are all ready marked up and sore, how unexpected.

you had never really gotten attention in your hometown, partly from being outcasted and thought of as emo and uncool. although you were more of a metal head, you did have some emo in you, but nonetheless you still didn't deserve the teasing and bullying of your childhood and young adulthood.

being that you are 19 you didn't have all that much dating experience. but by no means were you a virgin, witch didn't sit right with the little christen town, witch was part of the reason of not having much dating experience. the boys wanted a "pure" and "innocent " girl, you definitely did not fit under that umbrella.

rain interrupted your thoughts when he pecked you on the lips and apologized because he had to go play more songs.

you told him that it was totally fine and asked for his number before he left. he happily said yes and gave it to you before heading backstage.

You quickly typed it in your phone and texted a quick "hi, this is y/n" and sent it.

you slide your phone back into the small purse that you brought and continued dancing and singing, you socialized with some of the other members of the clergy. you saw Marie and her roommate Abigale. Marie and Abby were the girls that you shared a bathroom with, they were very kind but you barely knew them

"hey!" you said enthusiastically, catching their attention.

"oh my Satan, hi!" Marie exclaimed and gave you a hug, Abby trailed behind her, she was a shy girl and was practically attached to Marie at the hip. Marie's friends were her friends, and she didn't really go around the clergy with out her trusted roommate.

Marie on the other hand was completely different, she was extremely outgoing and energetic. She was loud and hella sweet, she was very touchy and would hug everyone. She was a joyful soul and a kind friend to most.

"Hi Abby" you said, turning to the shy girl

"hey" she replied quietly

"what are you guys doing?" you asked over the loud rock music.

"Nothing much, jus partying" Marie responded as she finished her drink, Abby just nodded.

"yea same" you laughed

"Hey i'm gonna go refill my drink, wanna come?" Marie offers

"of course" you say and follow her and Abby.

You go over to the drink and snack bar and grab yourself a KitKat and a drink, an alcoholic one of course. As long as you were responsible papa allowed you to drink.

While you sip an your drink and munch on your KitKat you look around.

You look at the stage and the band members aren't there, they must be in the crowd.

You scan around the snackbar and lock eyes with dew. The horny gremlin just keeps staring. 'what the fuck is wrong with him?' you think and look away.

You look back and the fucker is still starting!! 'what the hell?' you think as you fidget nervously under his hot stare.

He just keeps looking you up and down. Now you turn to Marie, who has been a part of the clergy longer than you. "Marie!" You whisper yell

"What?" She whisper yells back

"Dew is fucking staring at me, like STARING!" You continue to whisper yell.

Marie just starts to laugh uncontrollably. "I think he likes you." She says

"Shut up! It's like uncomfortable!" You say

"Your on your own buddy" she says and walks away, Abby following in suit. They leave you alone in dew's gaze.

He strides over to you and you avert your gaze trying to find someone else to walk to.

Sadly there is no hope and you are cornered by the ghoul.

He continues to look you up and down "you look like a whore" he states

"Don't pretend like you don't like it" you say

"I might like it a little too much" he says as he runs a hand down your side sending goosebumps in chase.

"Oh be quiet" you say shooing away his hand

Dew does not take the rejection and continues to try to gain control of the situation

"What are you doing here?" He says trying to start smalltalk

"It's Halloween and it a party, duhh" you say like a smartass.

You turn on your heel to walk away but dew has already snaked a hand around your waist.

" You can't get away that easy" he says with a smirk.

You just gulp and try not to make eye contact

"Look at me" dew says as he grabs your chin and forces you to look at him.

"Don't act so innocent" he bites "walking around this party looking like a slut, dancing with everyone who gives you the chance, I mean com'on" he says with a smirk

"I-" you try to argue

"Don't even start" dew interrupts " I saw your ass with rain, you just let him touch you all over"

"But I-"

"Nu-uh" he tuts " and you with mountain, you barely know him!" He says "you cannot argue that you are not a slut." Dew States

"Since when is being a slut a bad thing?" You question

"Never said is was, but you always argue when a call you one"

"Y/n!!" Papa interrupts

"Papa!" You say escaping dew's grasp "how are you?"

"Good, how are you fairing?" He asks

"Very well, I love your suit" you say pointing at his blue sequin dress suit

"Oh thank you hun! You are just so sweet"

You blush at the compliment. At this point dew is fumming, how come papa gets all of your attention and he gets none?!

Dew is heard grumbling and complaining untill aether shows up and talks to him.

You continue your conversation with papa and move to the dancefloor to dance. Before papa has to leave he kisses your cheek and heads to the stage to clean up.

The party has ended and you had so much fun. You help clean up and head up to your room to chill with the cats.

After some quality time with that demons and a hot shower you are effectively drained and ready for bed.

You turn off the light and drift off to sleep in your cozy bed.

***Word count: 1368***

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.4K 922 50
(Terzo x Sodo x Reader) Against your better judgment, you take on a portrait commission with suspicious beginnings. You are an atheist thrust into th...
199K 5.1K 35
𓆩*𓆪 𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘨𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𓆩*𓆪 ꒰ ͜͡➸ she just wanted her music. they didn't like that. so she found someone else...
2.4K 38 14
it's the cruel beast that you feed; your burning yearning need to bleed this is Spillways this is a one shot book from any ships of ghouls x ghouls i...
313K 5.3K 114
just some oneshots and preferences for the satanic abba band. requests are closed !! i'll write a lot, but before you request know that i can and wil...