COIN

skywriter404 द्वारा

18+!!!!!!! They both kill, but for different reasons. Keilani Hale is an assassin. She's paid to kill and onl... अधिक

0. COIN
1. s&m 🌹
2. power 🌹
3. do re mi 🪙
4. heathens 🌹
5. like that 🌹
6. dangerous game 🌹
7. glory & gore 🪙
8. dont make me🌹
9. high 🪙
10. sue me🌹
11. not allowed 🪙
12. praying 🌹
13. demon high 🪙
14. sacrifice 🪙
15. dead to me 🌹
16. tag, youre it 🌹
17. you should see me in a crown 🌹
18. revenge 🪙
19. look what you made me do🌹
20. dont blame me 🌹
21. teeth🌹
22. wrong 🌹🔥
23. bleach 🪙
24. dress 🌹
25. babydoll 🪙🔥
26. delicate🌹
27. choke 🌹
28. murder party 🪙🔥
29. crazy girls 🌹🔥
30. call out my name🌹🔥
31. i wanna be your slave 🪙🔥
32. detention 🌹🔥
33. paradise🌹
34. poison 🪙
35. gangsta 🌹🔥
36. streets🌹
37. girl on fire🪙
38. bad blood🌹
39. demons🌹
40. say you wont let go🪙
41. mirrors🌹
42. chains🌹
43. all we do🪙
44. stitches 🌹
45. arcade 🌹
46. low low 🪙
47. boys will be boys🌹
48. line without a hook🪙
49. 7 rings🪙
50. motive 🌹
51. redbone 🌹🔥
52. dont call me angel 🌹
53. strawberry lipstick 🌹🔥
54. kill my mind🪙
55. changes 🌹
56. like i can🌹
57. dead to me 🌹
58. dark red 🪙
59. best years 🌹
60. let me 🪙🔥
61. atlantis 🪙
62. swim 🪙🔥
63. prisoner 🪙
64. all the stars 🌹🔥
65. woman like me 🪙
66. sweet nothing 🌹
67. the great war 🌹
69. the scientist 🌹
71. best years 🌹
72. intermission; flower 🪙

70. shirt 🌹🔥

4.6K 164 17
skywriter404 द्वारा

SHIRT
-been lost without you all around me-

Mom hands me a drink as i wait in the doctors office. Athena sits beside me, moral support coming from a student doctor.

The doctor walks in looking down at a sheet, "Keilani Hale." He smiles at me, "Haven't seen you in a while, what can i do for you?"

"I wanna know if i can have kids." I bite the inside of my lip.

"Is there a reason you wouldn't be able to?"

"Couple years ago i was sexually assaulted and the ER doctor said when the time comes, i need to speak with my GP about my fertility because the attack was quite bad, she wasn't sure if i'd be able to conceive."

He nods his head, "Okay, yeah. It's common for extreme abuse cases to affect reproductive organs. Have you went for any scans?"

"No."

"If you don't mind me asking, was the abuse purely sexual or was there physical aspects to it as well?"

I look at Athena, what's that supposed to mean.

"He means did they hit you or just rape you?"

"They hit me, one even cut me. They threw me around and all." I grab my moms hand, "There was nine of them."

He looked disgusted, "I am sorry to hear that. Is it okay if i ask some questions about your sex like?"

"Go ahead." I rub my lips together.

"How long have you been trying to conceive for?"

"Oh, i won't be trying until after my wedding but i just want to know."

"That's great, note that while you may try for an entire year to get pregnant, a lot of cases it doesn't actually happen to the second year." He smiles, "Contraception?"

"I took the pill after the attack, and had an IUD but nothing at the moment."

"Smoke, drink or take illegal substances?"

"No. Drink sometimes but i don't smoke."

"Okay, let me run a few tests."

He takes my BMI first and says i'm perfectly healthy. He takes a couple of blood samples, followed by an ultrasound. He said everything looked okay on the ultrasound.

He puts a rush on the bloods and then we leave.

Ciro's bike was outside the doctors office, he was standing by the wall smoking a cigarette.

I hug Athena, "Thanks for stopping by."

"Of course. Let me know if you need anything else." She rubs my back, getting in her car.

Mom smiles, "I'll come with you when we get results, yeah?"

"Thank you." I hug her, watching as she gets on her bike. And then i walk over to Ciro, taking the cigarette from his lips and throwing it on the floor, standing on it. "Stop smoking."

"That was weed." He holds my hips. "How'd it go?"

"Ultrasound looked good but he's running a few blood tests, should get them back in a couple of days. I'm driving."

He doesn't fight me on that one. I get in the front and he gets behind me, wrapping his arms around my body.

He placed his fingers in the waistband of my pants, tapping slowly the entire drive home.

We're staying at his penthouse because the house is getting renovated, and fixed since a bomb went off. He's even adding a little library which is cute, said he's gonna add a sliding ladder all for me.

He hooks his fingers in my belt loops as we take the elevator up. We reach the living room and then just slump on top of each other.

"I want three kids, two girls and a boy." I spit out. "And mom knows people that can help us adopt despite our criminal records."

"I just want little me's." He closes his eyes, "Imagine waking up Christmas morning and giving them their presents." A smile creeps onto his lips, "It's so cute."

I close my eyes too, "Birthdays and spoiling them as much as possible."

"Even you with a bump."

I smile, and then i sleep.

Three days later i get my blood results back, "Everything seems completely normal, Keilani. I am praying this is the case, i don't think you're unable to have children but when the time comes and you find difficulty conceiving, there's a lot of ways you can try and make it happen."

Ciro and i celebrate.

We fuck for the first time since everything went down, we sleep, we drink we fuck more.

Laying on his living room floor, he sleeps naked.

I sit up, pulling his shirt over my body and opening the door to his balcony.

I breathe in the cold Chicago air a second before a set of hands place nicely on my hips.

Ciro's lips press against my shoulder, "What are you thinking about?" He stands behind me.

"How great it would be if you bent me over this banister and fucked me."

He didn't need telling again.

He bent me forward, lifting the shirt up to reveal my ass and his hand slaps lightly against my butt. "Condoms are inside." He mumbles.

"Don't care." I look at the street below.

He pushes into me with one swift thrust.

I grip the bar, "Fuck me hard, Ciro."

"Yes, ma'am." He grabs my breast through the shirt, slowly moving his hips back and forth to get his pace right, and then he thrusts into me with force.

I scream out, my voice echoing through the Chicago night as he fucks me. "Go on baby." He wraps my hair around his fist, "Let them know who's making you scream this loud."

I scream his name, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as he lets go of my hair and wraps his hand around my neck instead.

He bends over, biting his teeth into my shoulder.

I moan loudly, the neighbors lights turn on but i couldn't have gave a shit.

He fucks me hard and rough how i like. He chokes me. He flips me around so i'm facing him and lifts me a little, bending me over the balcony

Being fucked form a penthouse view so i'm looking down on the chicago street, i need to do that again.

My eyes water from the cold, he lifts me up properly and smashes his lips on me, wrapping my legs around his lips as he moves me up and down on his dick.

I came four times before he even thought about it.

He groans, "Keilani." His eyes hood and he gives me a sexy, lazy smile, "Fucking perfect."

I bite his neck gently, "Come, Ciro."

"Not yet."

I suck on his pulse point, squeezing my pelvic muscle so he's a moaning mess, sweat beading on his forehead.

"Come in me, baby." I bite his ear elope, kissing behind his ear.

And that sent him over the edge.

He walks backwards as his come shoots into me with jerks, ramming into me against the banister, it started shaking.

He relaxed after, his forehead pressed against mine. "You can get rid of your UTI later, i'm not getting out of you." He mumbles, pressing his lips against my nose. He waits until his breath has evened and takes us back into the penthouse, to his bedroom.

He lays down and lays me on top of him, his dick still inside of me.

One time. Only time i'll do this.

I lay across his chest, "You just came in me."

"Don't give a shit." He grabs my ass.

I close my eyes, lacing our fingers together.

And then we sleep.

=
=
=
=
=

VOTE COMMENT SHARE

she doesn't get pregnant yet yall

also this books near done

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.3K 139 40
Valerie is 23 when she is being kidnapped and comes into a mafia. Lucas Grey's mafia. Her father had also a mafia, so she was trained. First she th...
1.2M 7.2K 9
#𝟒 ▪ 𝐆𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬. ❝I hate you,❞ I hissed, pushing him away to create some desperately needed distance between us. He smirked and my...
127K 2.2K 41
| 18+ | A grieving student-detective and her bilingual Italian heir. 𝐂𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐲 - She is a hard-working college student studying to be...
6.7K 1.2K 51
©all rights reserved. This document is a product of my own imagination and should not be copied or reproduced in any form without my consent. All the...