All I Ask of You

By christinedaaeherself

A Phantom of the Opera fan falls into a world that she can partially recognize from her favorite movie. She h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Author's Note
Author's Note 2
THANK YOU!

Chapter 55

1K 35 8
By christinedaaeherself

A few years later...

Erik's death left a hole in all our lives, but we all found ways to patch the hole at least a little.

I began to manage Phantasma with the help of Gustave who wanted to eventually take it over in memory of his father. After Erik's death, he officially changed his last name to Destler. He also finished raising his little sister, Marguerite.

Gisele married and also helped with park operations. Mainly, she worked at the concert hall and taught music lessons. Her father's studio became hers and a portrait of the two of them hung above her desk. This portrait was painted without Erik's mask.

Genevieve had her first baby and then quickly continued her family. Her and Georgie had four beautiful children together. One of which bore Erik's name. Now, Genevieve focused on composing music and singing at the park.

Georgette was the only child of Erik's without much interest in music. She enjoyed listening to it, but had no passion for it. However, she possessed another gift... Erik's architecture skills. Now, Georgette was off at a university studying with the most prestigious architects in the world. To top it off, she was the only woman too.

As for me, I began to tell some of the stories that Erik had told me to my oldest grandson, Gaston, in hopes that he would share the story with the world. I knew it was his destiny, but I had to make sure every detail was exactly right so that everyone would fall in love with Erik the way I did.

After all, maybe it would've been a happier story if everyone knew that Erik had fallen in love, gotten married, had children, and was known as a kind and noble man. Deep down though, the purpose of Erik's story was much greater. The world needed to hear of his suffering and treatment. It was only because of this that people fell in love with him and like me, dreamed of helping him... of loving him. With that story out in the world, hopefully it would be a better place.

Was loving Erik easy? No. But was it worth it? Absolutely.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 327 20
When a young school girl goes to visit the Opera Popular for a school trip, she wasn't expecting to get kidnaped by a masked ghost. Will Dior fall in...
16.9K 1.1K 119
Erik has spent his whole life waiting for his second chance, and after nearly losing her, here she is. But loving Erik brings complications. Whereve...
15.3K 388 21
Katherina, a dancer fresh out of college, enters the famous world of Phantom of The Opera. She explores the catacombs and meets the man himself. Rea...
17.5K 417 25
What if you could go back in time or to the future? That is what Claudia and her friends do. They meet people they thought they would never meet! But...