Spend Some Time (Eminem Fanfi...

By shadysnightmare19946

Melody goes to a rap concert with her friends. She meets one of the performers, an up-and-coming rapper that... More

1. The Beginning...
2. A Tale Of The Deadly Right Hook
3. First Time
4. First Time I Called You Blew Me Off
5. Small World
6. The Way I Am
7. A Thing For Crazy Bitches
8. Come With Me
9. Life On Tour
10. Hate Song
11. We Laugh And We Cry Together
12. Dysfunctional
13. Anger Management
14. Catfight
15. Bad Habit
16. Aftermath
17. New Life
18. Spend Some Time
19. Not So Hard To Get
20. MTV Spring Break
21. Mixed Signals
22. Waterworks
23. Long Talks & Feelings
24. Not His Type
25. Only Girl I Want
Black Magic
26. You Are My Girl
27. Soundproof
28. Pro-choice
29. Gun Drama
30. Whipping Bouncers 6'2
31. #1
Tragic Endings
32. 8 Mile & Other things
33. Superman
34. Excerpt From An Unnamed Celebrity Gossip Magazine
35. Toxic Love
36. Best Friend
37. Consequences
38. Things To Come
39. The Good Guy
40. Copping Mechanisms
41. Enemies With Secret Identities
42. Tell Me
43. Revenge
44. Reckless
45. Distraction
46. Numb
47. Momma
48. We Need A Resolution
49. Lady
50. Unexpected
51. Kids
52. Love On The Brain
54. Roommates
55. Love The Way You Lie
56. Love The Way You Lie Part 2
57. Bad Guy
58. Miserable
59. Don't Kiss & Tell
60. The Disrespect
61. Same Song And Dance
62. Insecure
63. The Blow Up
64. Compromise
65. Senseless
66. There Are No Words
67. Monster
68. Selfish
69. End Of An Era
70. Memories & Other Drugs
71. Teenage Love Affair
72. Maybe
73. Old Feelings
74. More Family Drama
75. Deadbeat
76. Charges
77. Sue Me
78. Blackmail
79. Forever
80. Supernova
81. Ice Ice Baby
82. Trust
83. Therapy Time
84. Mommy Issues
85. Finally
86. Surprise, Surprise...
87. Last Chapter

53. Don't Marry Me

1.2K 43 118
By shadysnightmare19946

Marshall's P.O.V.

So, for those wondering, nah, I ain't cheat on Melody.

Not fully anyway.

I've never fucked no other bitch.

But I might have... got head from some annoying ass groupie bitch at the studio that day.

In my defense, I was so goddamn high at that moment, that I barely even remember it at all.

I know that ain't no excuse, but it is what it is. I can't change what's already happened.

All I know is, that morning Melody really pissed me off pressuring me about the pills and shit. She was really getting on my nerves, and even worse than that, my guilt for lying to her about it was getting on my nerves.

Fuck man, like I've said before, I wish she would just stop making such a big deal of this and leave it the fuck alone!!

So, when I came to the studio, I was already on edge.

I popped even more pills to calm myself down, and then I was also doing coke with the guys, just to make myself feel better.

Groupie bitches were parading themselves in front of all of us, but like I usually do, I paid them no mind and just let the rest of the guys have them.

But there was this one chick that was real fucking persistent.

She zeroed in on me, and it was like she wanted me and me alone.

Which was flattering, but still I wasn't interested.

Until that very precise moment when all of the drugs kicked in, and I was really high as hell, so I finally let her entertain me.

I remember her giving me a lap dance or something.

Then she was also sitting on my lap after.

I remember running my hands down her body, the whole time aware that what I'm doing is wrong, but the drugs made me numb enough to not even give a fuck at that point.

Then, next thing I know, I blacked out, and by the time I came through, she was in between my legs, sucking me off.

And I just let it happen, because at that moment, I had already messed-up, right, so what was the point of stopping?

I felt like shit as soon as I bust in her mouth though, and I kicked her out right after. Don't even know what her fucking name was, nor do I care to find out.

Now I wake up next to Melody the next day, and it just hits me what I did, and I feel like shit all over again.

I know that I have to take this shit to my grave, because if she were to find out about it, this girl will never forgive me, and I can't lose her over some dumb mistake that meant literally nothing to me.

I'm supposed to go to the studio again today like usual, but all of a sudden, I decide not to.

Instead, I just pull Melody to me and wake her up by kissing her all over.

"What's with you, Marshall? Leave me alone, I'm still mad at you," She whispers sleepily, trying to push me away, but not really trying too hard. Thing is, I know damn well that she's got a weakness for me. And truth be told, I've got a weakness for her too.

"That's the thing, I don't want you to be mad, baby," I respond, pulling her closer to me. "I hate when you are mad at me, you know that, right?" I say as I start kissing down her body.

Afterwords, I go check on all the kids, then head to the kitchen to make breakfast for all of us.

"Don't you have to be in the studio right now?" Melody asks me with a confused look on her face as she walks into the kitchen soon after me.

"I decided to take a day off today," I smirk.

"Um... Isn't Dre gonna kill you?" She asks with concern written all over her face, but I just shrug it off.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" I ask back. "Listen Mel, I just wanna do something with you and the kids today, aight? Dre's just gonna have to deal with it."

We end-up taking all of the kids to the park and chilling with them there for the majority of the day.

Then, once we all get back home, I call my aunt Betty and arrange for her to watch the kids, while Melody and I eat at this fancy restaurant somebody's told me about before.

I think from now on I'll also ask Betty to come by more often and help Melody with the kids too. I don't know how I didn't realize it until now, but it must be real tough for her to keep doing it on her own all day every day. Now, I can't have no strangers in my house, but Betty is no stranger, and she said that she really wouldn't mind at all.

In the meantime, Melody dresses up real nice, and I end-up having to buy out the whole damn restaurant because I don't want anybody gawking at us while we eat, and then we just sit there and enjoy ourselves.

I don't even like this kind of food, but I know Melody does, as she could be kind of boogie at times, so I don't mind going the extra mile for her.

Once we are done eating, I take her up to the balcony upstairs to just chill and hang out some more.

Melody seems kind of confused by all this, and it dawns on me that I never really do anything romantic for her, so when I do try, it kind of throws her off guard, and it makes me feel so bad once again that I'm like this. I really do love her, you know, so why can't I just express it to her how much I love her more often?

Why does it take me literally fucking up really badly and trying to make up for it for me to do something nice for her?

Apparently it does though, cause I'm just a fucked up ass person.

"I got something for you," I quietly say.

"What, Marshall?" She looks up at me in confusion.

"Just turn around, okay?"

When she does, I quickly fasten a necklace I bought for her the other day around her neck.

"Seriously, Marshall, what is up with you lately? Not that I don't appreciate it," she says shyly.

"What, I can't just buy my girl nice things?" I ask playfully, but rather defensively at the same time.

"Hey, I'm not complaining at all," she smiles. "You are just so different today."

See what I'm talking about? Why can't I just be like this with her at all times, not just when I'm fucking up and trying to make up for it?!

I try to not think about it much. Cause I don't feel like facing up to the fact that I'm an asshole. I need to distract myself from that truth, like right now.

So I pick Melody up by her waist and lift her up and sit her on the balcony as I stand in between her legs.

My hand slowly goes up her dress and I can see her eyes widen slightly.

"Marshall, we can't do this here! What if somebody walks in?"

"Nobody's gonna walk in baby," I reassure her.

She tries to say something else, but once my fingers rub her clit, she just sighs and leans her head back, and I take advantage of her exposed neck and start kissing it softly as she moans. And I just love watching her reactions to my touch, it's like the most beautiful thing ever.

And I honestly don't know how I could ever even think about messing with another chick in any way, I'm such a fucking moron man.

The next day, I have to be back at the studio.

Dre WOULD actually murder me if I'm not there again this time.

Me and the guys do our best, but so far, I'm still fucking struggling so much to come up with good rhymes.

Maybe Melody is right and drugs are fucking me up.

But then again, it couldn't possibly be that. Drugs right now are the only things keeping me sane, so I don't know the fuck she's even talking about.

A few hours later, a familiar looking girl walks in.

"Fuck are you doing back here, bitch?!" I exclaim.

"Genna," she says to me deadass serious, like I would even care what her damn name is. "My name is Genna."

"Okay, and?" I ask.

"And, I thought you could use some company again today. You look kind of stressed."

She then drops down on her knees and attempts to unbuckle my pants but I stop her.

"Nah man, I'm good," I reply.

"Are you sure?" She actually looks up at me from the floor with puppy dog eyes.

"Yeah, bitch, I'm fucking deadass serious," I say firmly.

"Okay," she agrees, but still fumbles with my pants.

"Yo what the fuck?!" I push her off me, really annoyed now, and she actually has the nerve to look like she's hurt.

"I thought you liked me, Em," she says with actual tears in her eyes, and that confuses the fuck out of me.

Like, what would possibly give her that idea?! The fact that I let her suck my dick or the fact that I bust in her mouth and let her swallow it?

"Well, I never did, bitch. I got what I wanted from you the other day, nothing more nothing less. But I don't want it today, so now you can get out," I say to her coldly, then push her prying hands off me once again.

She gets up on her feet and suddenly, there's like this angry glimmer in her eyes.

"Wonder what your girlfriend would think about this," she says to me, looking me up and down.

"Fuck did you just say to me, bitch?" I reply, as I stand up just so that I could peer down at her.

"Melody," Genna says with this weird smile on her face. "Do you think she would take kindly to the fact that you did mess around on her with me once?"

She has no way of ever actually contacting Melody, so I'm not really worried about that.

"Don't worry about all that, bitch," I say to her dismissively.

"Oh, but I would worry about that, Em," she replies. "If I was you anyway, I would worry. Because I can find a way to speak with her, and I would tell her everything if I ever get a chance."

I frown and she just keeps talking.

"See, the way it looks to me, Em, is that you can just either enjoy having us both," she starts running her hand down my body, but I grab her wrist and push her arm back, which causes her face to twist into a really ugly expression, "or I could just go straight to your girl and tell her how you've cheated on her with me," she continues, "and then you would just lose us both. Now, which option do you prefer?"

Wow, this bitch really thinks she's gonna fucking blackmail me, for real?!

I smirk at Genna, then pick up my phone and call security.

Genna's eyes widen, and I honestly wish I could just throw her out my damn self.

But I've got to use my head and think here. I know damn well that if I so much as lay a finger on this girl, it would make the next day's papers. Talking about Eminem manhandled a groupie chick he had previously had sex with. Then Melody would know for sure.

But this way, as much as it seems kind of a pussy move to me, at least it would be clean.

The security team wastes no tome neither.

It doesn't take long for two big dudes to show up at the studio, one of them laying his hand on Genna's shoulder.

"Ma'am, you are gonna have to come with us" he starts to say, but she shrugs his hand off of her and walks out on her own.

Not before turning towards me briefly at the door and giving me a dirty look though.

"You are gonna regret this, Em," she threatens, then walks out.

Do you even know how many times I've heard that before?

Later on that night, I make my way home.

I stop by the girls room first, checking on all four of my daughters as they sleep. I hate that I have to keep missing out on spending time with them, but that's just how it has to be for right now.

I then make my way to the bedroom and see Melody sound asleep.

I sit down at the edge of the bed next to her and start taking off my clothes. I move slowly and quietly so as not to wake her, but she steers in her sleep anyway.

I look over my shoulder, then pull a small orange bottle out of my pocket and pop the cap on it.

The moment I do that, it's like all of a sudden Melody decides to wake up fully. She quickly sits up in the bed and turns on the lamp on the bedside table.

"What the hell, Marshall?" She says as she stares at the pills in my hand. "Are you seriously gonna do this shit right in front of me now?"

I shrug and just pop the pills in my mouth, then get up and go to the bathroom to get some tap water to wash them down with.

When I come back, Melody is sitting on the bed, and I just know she's about to start with me, and I am so not in the mood for her shit.

I mean, what is even the big fucking deal any fucking way?

The cat is out of the bag now, she knows I still take them, so why is she freaking out for?

"Mel, if you about to open your fucking mouth right now and lecture me on this shit, then imma tell you right now, don't even waste your breath. I'm fucking tired as shit right now, and I just need to get some sleep, aight? We have talked this out the other day already anyway."

I get in the bed with her and turn off the light, but she switches the lamp right back on and I groan.

"We haven't talked anything out that day, Marshall," she says, crossing her arms over her chest . "What happened was that you talked, and you just was all on some this is how it's gonna be bullshit, and you never even let me get a word in. I never said I was okay with you taking those damn pills again, and frankly, I was gonna confront you on that yesterday, but then we were having such a good day that I just didn't wanna ruin it, and I didn't want to stress you before you went to the studio this morning, but yeah, we are gonna talk about this now."

"No, we not," I reply. I feel myself start to get angry at her for being so annoying about this, and I'm doing my best right now to control my temper because I really don't wanna flip out on her, but goddamn. She just said she ain't wanna stress me out this morning, so why is she stressing me out now? Hell, I'm starting to not even feel so bad about cheating on her the other day now, cause maybe it was her own fault and she literally drove me to it. "Don't fucking nag me about this shit, Mel. I already told you I need the pills right now."

"Okay," she suddenly says, then starts to get out of the bed, grabbing her pillow with her.

"Fuck are you doing?" I ask. I can feel my eyelids start to get heavy and I really just want to go to sleep, but here she is being dramatic for no fucking reason.

"I'm not sleeping in the same bed with you while you doing this shit, Marshall," Melody says, heading towards the door. "This shit is gonna fucking kill you one day, and you are too stupid to realize that, so you know what? I'm not even gonna try with you anymore. Like you said, I would be wasting my breath."

She probably thinks I'm gonna chase her, but I'm way too tired for that shit.

"You seriously gonna go sleep on the couch then?" I ask her sarcastically. "Aight then, suit yourself."

I make myself comfortable in the bed and switch the lights off again.

"Do you remember what I said to you before, Marshall?" I can hear her still talking by the door, and I honestly wish she would just shut the hell up. "I told you the only way I'll marry you is if you get clean."

"Well shit, don't marry me then," I grumble sleepily, pulling the covers over my head. "Do you really think I give a fuck about that right now? Shit, Paul told me I shouldn't get married right now anyway. Bad for my image."

She doesn't say anything back to that, so I assume she probably left, and I couldn't be bothered to check to see of she's still there. I feel myself drifting off into a drug induced slumber and it's honestly the best feeling ever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 1K 51
Shy and timid, Onika lives in a dilapidated Detroit neighborhood with her abusive uncle. She is hopelessly in love with Marshall Mathers, a troubled...
87K 2.6K 73
Aisha Knight is the youngest daughter of the music producer, Suge Knight. She is an apple of his eye, a child that is the most loved by him, and is u...
4.4K 133 30
This is an Eminem X female reader Basically Y/n (your name) has been friends with Marshall since 3rd grade and has had a crush on him since 7th grade...
54.6K 2.4K 77
Lenika Shakur is a protégé of Dr. Dre as well as a younger half sister to the legendary late rapper Tupac Shakur. Ever since Pac's untimely death, Dr...