Revenge System To Hubby Track...

By feedmefluff

System: Host the protagonist is going to make its move!! Shen was too tired and lazy to bother with the prot... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Arc 1.1
Arc 1.2
Arc 1.3
Arc 1.4
Arc 1.5
Arc 1.6
Arc 1.7
Arc 1.8
Arc 1.9
Arc 1.10
Arc 1.11
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Arc 2.1
Arc 2.2
Arc 2.3
Arc 2.4
Arc 2.5
Arc 2.6
Arc 2.7
Extra 4
Not an update!
Arc 2.8
Not an update!
Arc 2.9
Arc 2.10
Arc 2.11
Arc 3.1
Arc 3.2
Arc 3.3
Arc 3.4
Arc 3.5
Arc 3.6
Arc 3.7
Arc 3.8
Arc 3.9
Arc 3.10
Arc 6.1
Arc 4.1
Arc 4.2
Arc 4.3
Arc 4.4
Arc 4.5
Arc 4.6
Arc 4.7
Arc 4.8
Arc 4.9
Space
Arc 5.1
Arc 5.2
Arc 5.3
Extra: Ari and Yno
Arc 5.4
Arc 5.5
Arc 5.6
Arc 5.7
Arc 5.8
Arc 5.9
Arc 5.10
Arc 5.11
Extra: Lao He and Yoshan
Extra: Family of four
Arc 6.2
Arc 6.3
Extra: My lady in a shining heels
Extra
Arc 6.4
Arc 6.5
Arc 6.6
Arc 6.7
Arc 6.8
Arc 6.9
Arc 6.10
Extra: Cao Peng and Lu
Arc 7.1
Arc 7.2
Arc 7.3
Arc 7.4
Arc 7.5
Arc 7.6

Arc 3. 11

11.1K 439 72
By feedmefluff

The next day, the news has reached the ears of all the nobles as well as the commoners. It was truly messy. Various stories were made up by the people indicating the 'reasons' behind the conspiracy.

Today, the emperor has sentenced Wang Haoran to life imprisonment. Contrary to the expected trouble that may encounter putting him to jail, Wang Haoran was quiet. To be exact, his eyes souless.

Turns out that the night before, Zhou Ya visited him and they had an 'interesting' conversation.
......
"You looked pathetic." She laughed.

Wang Haoran glared at her. "What did I do you wrong? As far as I can remember, I did not touched you and that family of yours!"

Zhou Ya coldly replied, "In this life you did not, rather, I avoided it! Everything happening to you now is a retribution for everything you've done!"

Before Wang Haoran could even retort, he watched as Zhou Ya turned her back on him.

That night, his eyes were heavy and he unconciously slept. He had a very interesting dream that gave him terror.

He dreamed that he was finally an emperor. Having Zhou Ya as his wife and Bai Daiyu as his concubine. How Bai Daiyu told him that his main wife, Zhou Ya is going to betray him by telling her family about his relationship with the barbarians. He imprisoned her to keep her mouth shut. He really did not plan on killing Zhou Ya. In fact, this was never his plan.

However, 2 months later, he did not expect that Bai Daiyu would suddenly stick the knife to Zhou Ya's heart intending to kill her, which she did not fail.

Wang Haoran watched in his dreams how the Zhou family fell under his hands just because of the weak Zhou Ya.

In the last part of his dream, he was frightened when he saw Zhou Ya faced him creepily. Constantly saying she'll take revenge.

The dream felt surreal that Wang Haoran woke up drenched in sweat and tears. He found himself murmuring "sorry, please forgive me."
................
The next following days, his nightmares always repeating and even worsen making him woke up in the middle of the night constantly murmuring the words 'sorry' and 'forgive me' making the guards on duty fabbled.

He seemed to have lost his mind.

Once the news reached the ears of the people, some said that retribution has come to hunt him. While others said that he's thoroughly lost his mind due to the dark surrounding he has to face every day in the prison.

The emperor remained deaf. Zhou Ya, despite being requested by Wang Haoran to visit, has also remained deaf. She had some wild guess, but still did not go.

The mystery of Wang Haoran's repeated nightmares was purposefully made by none other than Zhou Shan.

He felt that life imprisonment and death is just a light punishment for the person who is full of evil intentions. So, he bought an item that could make a person dream of his previous life's happiest yet overwhelming guilty moment repeatedly. It could also make the person constantly hallucinate driving him to the edge of losing his mind.

And just like that, all the missions has been completed.
_______________________________
7 years later

"Uncle Shan!" A four-year old chubby kid shouts as he called for his uncle, Zhou Shan.

"Yuze." Stopping at his feet and looking up to him, Zhou Shan couldnt contain himself and pinch that chubby cheeks of his nephew earning a cute "Awiee! Uncle, no pinching~."

That's right. He's nephew. Zhou Ya's child. Who could be the father? Well, none other than her previous trainor, Mo Chou.

Zhou Shan squatted down to look at his nephew and smiled, "Do you want to eat sweets?"

Suddenly, he saw the child's eyes brighten, "En!"

"But first let's go greet grandpa." "Okay~." Yuze sweetly replied as he hold his uncle's slender hand.

While the uncle and nephew were walking near a cottage, they saw a white-haired yet full of vigor old man feeding the fishes in the pond.

"Grandaddy!" Mo Yuze excitedly said.

Hearing his great grandson's voice, grandpa Zhou immediately looked over excitedly.

"Oi, my baby. You finally visited grandaddy."

"Un! Only got free today! Yuze wants to stay here forever! Dont want to go to school!!" Yuze childishly complained.

"Not possible." Zhou Shan lightly pinched those chubby ears of his nephew.

"Awiiee~" Yuze immediately covered it.

Grandpa Zhou laughed at their interaction.
........
Wu Xuan, Mo Chou, and Zhou Ya walked together towards the family cottage as their loved ones are currently there.

The moment they arrived, they saw the uncle and nephew bickering with each other. The parents of Yuze smiled. Wu Xuan also smiled yet a sour taste seemed to be emitting from his pores.

Yuze saw his parents and immediately run his chubby legs towards them, "Mommy, Daddy!"

Mo Chou catched the running dumpling and carried him to his left arm while his right arm supports his pregnant wife.

"Yuze, did you had fun with your uncle?" Zhou Ya lovingly asked.

"Un! We ate lots~ of sweets with grandaddy. Yummyy~~." Yuze said as he licked the corner of his mouth as if savoring the taste.

Mo Chou raised an eyebrow. "You'll have to reduce your intakes of sweet. Starting tomorrow, Dad will train you to become a soldier. Dont you want to be like Mom and Dad? Able to ride horses!"

Yuze was a little saddened at the news of his reduced intake of sweets, however, it was immediately suppressed at the thought of being able to ride horses! "Okay! Listen to Daddy!"

Wu Xuan on the other hand quickly went to his little wifey for comfort. Zhou Shan had already felt the sour taste coming from his hubby. He lightly laughed and pulled his husband's head to the crook of his neck for some sweet hug. Wu Xuan went deeper inhaling his own scent from his baby. He then felt satisfied. "How's work, my love?"

"Tired~" The husband spoilingly said.

"Then, I'll give you massage later, chu~" The pampering wife whispered to his hubby's ears together with a smooch.

"Uncle Shan and uncle Xuan are hugging! Just like mommy and daddy." Little Yuze shouted.

Hearing his words, Wu Xuan possessively hugged his wife looking to his nephew as if looking at a rival.

Zhou Shan laughed, while Yuze cutely lean his head at the side confused.
____
3 days later,

Zhou Shan and his husband are currently inside a carriage. They would start their 'travel-the-world' phase as his husband already retired from his position.

Though he's still 37 this year, he dont want to wait until he cant walk anymore to retire. He still needs to travel the world with his wife for decades, alas!

Zhou Shan was currently humming sensually as he felt his husband's naughty hands went inside his robes.

"Humm...hubby~, there is a person outside." Zhou Shan was referring to the coachman. He held back wanting to get up from his husband's lap. However, his husband seemed to sense it and so tightened his hold of him.

Zhou Shan suddenly felt a rock-hard stick poking him from behind. He feared that if he did not wear anything, his husband's rod might've directly went inside.

Zhou Shan's hole unconciously clenched. Knowing that there's a person outside, Zhou Shan stopped his husband, "Ha. Ha. Honey, later, at the inn." Zhou Shan realized that his breathing heavied when he spoke.

He was ashamed and then put his head to the crook of his husband's neck.

Seeing this unplanned seduction in front of him, Wu Xuan heartily laughed. "Baby, let's continue. My lower abdomen hurts~"

Zhou Shan looked at him. He inwardly scolded his self at easily being swayed by his hubby's antics! This husband of his also seemed to realize his weakness.

"Do it slowly... We are outside!" Zhou Shan glared at him.

Wu Xuan did not replied and just softly kissed his baby's lips. His lack of response was due to the fact that he cannot promise that he'll just do it slow.

The kiss went on for a long time that when he was finally released, he was breathing heavily and his clothes were already taken off from his body. The string of saliva that connected them was thick and slowly fell in Zhou Shan's chest.

"Hubby wu, wu..." Zhou Shan cried out as he felt his man's tongue playfully roamed in his pointed cherries. His neck stretched as he let his man lick it easily. His voice suppressed not wanting the person outside to hear it. It should only be his husband and no one else! Even accidentally!

Wu Xuan could read his thought easily as Zhou Shan always take off his guard around him. His heart and soul seemed to be bathed in a very warm spring.

Not wanting to tease his wifey anymore, he confessed. "Baby, its okay to let out your voice. The driver that I hired is deaf. So you dont need to suppress it anymore. Moreover, I want to hear your voice when we're doing it."

"......" Zhou Shan felt anger. He harshly bit his husband's neck pouring all his angry feeling.

Hiss. Wu Xuan faked making Zhou Shan licked it.

!!!!

"Ahhh!!" Zhou Shan did not anymore suppressed his voice as he felt his hubby's rod slipped through his hole directly to his prostate!

His baby's insides are squeezing him tightly. They're currently in a sitting position so Zhou Shan's deepest part was immediately pierced.

Wu Xuan rocked his hips slowly yet each and every thrust was hard and rough.

"Wuu! Ahhn! H-honey, faster please. Mmn. Ha." Zhou Shan, though find it romantic and passionate to have a slow sex, he still prefer that fast and rough sex where both he and his husband could feel immense pleasure and their souls would flew out from their mating.

He seemed to forgot that he's the one who requested for a slow pace. However, even if he remebered, he would not be ashamed.

Hearing his hot request, Wu Xuan fixed his stance, and harshly and deeply fucked that sweet asshole of his lovely wife.

"Ahh! Ahh! Hmm.. Ahhnn! Ugh, ugh, ugh. T-that's i-i..t. Honey, m-m-more ple-please...deeper, harderr! Ahhh!!!"

Zhou Shan's screams and moans has drove his wolf husband to the edge. Wu Xuan quickened his pace just like a machine on its' highest level.

Zhou Shan tightly hugged his hubby's neck. Their pace so fast that he seemed to fall off if he dont hold tightly. His face and whole body flushed, his hole subconciously tightened around his hubby's rod. They both moan and groan until finally...

"Ughn!!!" Zhou Shan shot first in his man's chest. His toes curled due to the immense pleasure.

The tightening of his hole squeezed his man's rod so tightly. Wu Xuan thrust a bit more then shoot his load to the deepest part of his wife. Zhou Shan who was attacked the second time rolled his eyes to the back of his head with a very hot, sexy moan, "Urrghhnn!!"

The cumming went on for a moment. After the orgasm, Zhou Shan could still not control his shaking from the pleasure. Wu Xuan moved his hips slowly to cater to his wife's shaking. After a while, he felt his lovely wife lightly snoring on his shoulder.

He slept. Wu Xuan chuckled. He lovingly kissed his spoiled wife and looked at the mess they made.

His wife hadnt notice, but the carriage has long stopped before they even started their excercise. He told the coachman to go somewhere faraway for the time being. True that the coachman was deaf, however, its not an ordinary deaf man.

His wife seemed to think that they're still moving because of the teases he constantly recieved from the travel. Wu Xuan heartily laughed.

Wu Xuan followed his wifey to sleep. Their bottom still connected. The husband seemed to have no plan on pulling out.
__________
Another wonderful life was lived. Full of pamper and love did Zhou Shan recieved and gave.

In this life Zhou Shan was the first to go despite being a few years younger than his husband.

It seemed that in his 56th year, his body worsened as the days passed by. He became thin and sickly despite being fed nutritiously by his hubby and having the best physician.

However, it seems that this body has reached its limit and could not anymore be extended.

After 3 years of suffering, Zhou Shan was finally freed. As he was closing his eyes forever in this life and breathing his last breath, he saw his sweet husband teared up. He was so unwilling, but he know they'll meet each other soon.

Wu Xuan saw his baby's closed eyes fell a tear. At that moment, his eyes cleared. "Dont worry, Ah'Shen, my love. Hubby will come to you soon. Just hang on a bit, okay?" Wu Xuan kissed his lifeless hand, lie beside him and closed his eyes, forever in this life.
...............................................................
[Host, welcome back.]

"Mn. Let me see the task bar."

[Main tasks:

Avoid the untimely death of Zhou Ya - 300 points (✅)

Avoid the untimely death of the Imperial Duke - 300 points(✅)

Avoid the fall of the Zhou family - 400 points(✅)

Change the crown prince - 500 points()()

Dont let Zhou Ya and Bai Daiyu become friends - 550 points(✅)

Find out Zhou Ya's secrets - 600 points(✅)

Side tasks:
Change Zhou Ya's life partner - 150 points(✅)

Live a happy and fulfilled life - 150 points(✅)

Congratulations, Host! You have completed all the mission given and thus would be rewarded all the points from the tasks.

Host has recieved 2950 points. Adding the previous points, Host has a total of 4484 points!]

"Mn. Proceed to the next world."

[Yes, Host!!]

[Transferring Host to the 4th world in 3..........2...........1............Transfer completed]
__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 75.1K 23
"Stop trying to act like my fiancΓ©e because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
46K 1.5K 14
˜"*Β°β€’.˜"*Β°β€’ She is like a flash of lightning that breaks through a gloom of clouds and glitters for a moment. β€’Β°*"˜.β€’Β°*"˜ In which Barry Allen finall...
62.5K 2.6K 84
The moment he opened his eyes, he didn't have any memory other than his name, Helio Kaistein. Lord God Hades: Leo, you're punished to experienced des...
10K 311 10
How did things become like this? A girl with hamon trying to live a normal life, turned into the loyal guard dog of the three pillar men. You never t...