Second Chance - K. Bakugo

By KPeachgirl

In which Y/n L/n is a villain, or at least that's how it seems. But what happens when life throws a curveball... More

Playlist
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Fourty-Four
Epilouge

Chapter Seven

2.3K 86 48
By KPeachgirl

Scared!

Y/n's Pov:

The second day of school and I already want to give up.

Present Mic is once again teaching me but today it seems more unbearable. He yells every other sentence, it wasn't like this yesterday so I have no idea what changed.

I need a break, I raised my hand and he finally stopped talking. "Can I go to the bathroom?" I don't care if someone has to be outside the stall at this point, I just want five minutes by myself.

He blinked at me a few times. "Uh, do you want me to get a female teacher?" I sighed and put my hand down. "It's fine," I said as I stood up. "But if I catch you peaking in the stall you won't have two legs to walk on."

He looked genuinely scared for himself, I was only kidding. If he does peak I'm most likely gonna kick him in the balls and run.

We left the classroom and headed to the bathroom. And just as the rules said he stood outside the stall as I used it. He tried to lighten the mood with jokes but I told him to stop.

After I finished my business I washed my hands and then we left to go back to the classroom. I took this chance to look around some more, it felt like the same thing over and over.

White walls, white floors, and big windows. It was the same in every hallway.

I saw the classroom door and turned to go inside but instead, I collided into another body. "Sorry-" My eyes met those fiery ones once again. I felt my body relax as I just stared into them, he didn't say anything just kept looking into mine.

A hand landed on my shoulder and Present Mic spoke. "Hey, Bakugo whatcha doing here?!" He yelled right in my eardrum but I didn't care.

Bakugo... His name is Bakugo. I don't know why but it just seemed to fit.

He pulled his eyes away from mine to look at Present Mic but mine stayed on him. "Was told to give this to you." He handed Present Mic a book and he smiled at Bakugo.

"Thanks, listener. Head back to class will ya." When Present Mic said that Bakugo's eyes moved to mine and that's when I tore them away.

I stared at the ground and he stood there for a second until he finally took his leave. When he was walking away that's when I lifted my eyes from the ground and looked back at him.

Present Mic and I went inside the classroom and I just sat down. "You okay listener?"

I looked at him. "Yeah, I think I am."

It's been a little over a week and I haven't seen Bakugo at all.

It feels weird knowing his name now, I would usually just call him 'those eyes' but know I can identify who those eyes belong to.

It was Sunday and of course, I was at Eraserhead's house. He was in his room taking an important call. He told me not to bother him unless it was necessary.

So I'm not sure if the sink overflowing counts as necessary.

I walked away from the disaster that was happening in the kitchen and went into the living room. I'm so bored, Eraserhead doesn't have anything to do in his house.

I could watch tv but he doesn't like paying extra for more channels, so I can only watch old shows on one channel. He's so cheap.

I went over to the cabinet to see if there was something in there I can do. Maybe a board game or something.

I opened it and looked through it, just blankets and some books. You've got to be fucking kidding me. I sighed as I grabbed one of the books and read the title 'Mechanics Manual'.

If this is something else than I think it is I'm gonna scream and cry.

I opened the book and began to read it. Eventually, I got really into the book so I sat down on the couch and continued reading until Eraserhead finally came out of his room.

"What are you doing?" I put the book down and turned my whole body to look at Eraserhead. "Reading something I found in there." I pointed at the cabinet.

He just sighed, at this point, I think he's gotten used to my snooping around habits. "Anyway next week is gonna be a little different." I gave him a confused look.

"How?" I asked him. "Recovery girl wants you to stop by every afternoon this week for tests." Oh, the old woman! I didn't know she worked there. "Okay but why? Is something wrong?"

He shook his head. "Not really, we're just gonna see if there are ways to jog your memory." Oh right, my memory.

I kinda forgot I had amnesia for a second there. "Are you sure you want that?" He lifted a brow. "What do you mean?"

I shrugged and looked away from his eyes. "I don't know, I think I'm doing pretty good right? What if when my memory comes back I go back to being a bad person?"

I don't know, I'm genuinely scared of myself. I'm not sure if I really should be or not but I am.

I think Eraserhead caught on. "It'll be fine kid, we'll be there if things go south." That didn't give me comfort but I nodded anyway. It went quiet for a moment until I turned back around and continued reading from that book.

I heard Eraserhead walk away and then yell. "What the hell is wrong with my sink?!"

Oops, I forgot about that.

School came around again and this time I felt pretty good.

I'm not sure why exactly but I had a good feeling about today. Present Mic was teaching once again though he did seem a bit different today.

He would occasionally cough into his elbow. "Um, are you okay? You look kinda pale." He quickly stopped coming and did a weird pose. "Don't worry about me listener, I'm a pro. Ain't nothing I can't handle."

Okay...after a few minutes, he coughed again. I just sighed and continued working.

When it was finally lunchtime Present Mic left and Eraserhead walked into the classroom. "Come on, we're going to Recovery girl's office. You can eat in there today." Okay, now I'm excited.

Lately, I've been so excited when I get to go to other places around the school but I can't help it. This school is huge there are so many places to look at and explore.

And as a professional nosy person, this is like a playground for me.

I got up from my desk and followed Eraserhead out the door. The halls were once again empty because everyone was at lunch.

That's one place I want to see. I could see everyone and all the friends everyone has. I kinda wish I had friends of my own.

After a bit of walking, we made it to a Recovery girl's office. We walked in and saw that she was already with a student.

They both looked over at us and the boy's eyes practically sparkled when he saw me. "Sorry, I forgot I sent him here."

Eraserhead sent him here. Recovery girl waved her hand at us. "It's alright, we just finished up." She turned back to the boy to speak but he beat her to it. "You're Y/n L/n!"

He knows me? Oh, right I forgot everyone knows me now, stupid reporters.

I smiled widely at him. "Hi, it's nice to meet you, uh." He caught on that I didn't know his name. "Izuku Midoriya, wow I can't believe I'm actually talking to you."

I like his energy, finally someone who's not too loud or dull. I also like how his hair and eyes were the same color, green, he was very color coded.

I spoke again. "So what class are you in?" Before he could answer my question Eraserhead put his hand on my shoulder. "Get to lunch Midoriya."

My smile quickly disappeared as Midoriya looked at Eraserhead. I think he noticed that Eraserhead didn't want me talking to him. I looked away from embarrassment.

"Oh okay. It was nice to see you L/n." I looked back up and saw he was smiling at me, it wasn't a pity smile or a sad one. It was like a 'see ya later' smile.

He went around us and left the room. Once he did I quickly moved Eraserheads hand off of me. "That wasn't necessary at all."

I glared at him, I was pissed he did that. "You know you're not allowed to-" I cut him off. "You were right here, you saw we were just talking. I wasn't doing anything wrong!"

He activated his quirk and I stopped talking. I was scared...of him. I backed away from him and he deactivated his quirk.

"Hurry up and get started with your tests." I wanted to keep defending myself but I didn't.

I don't have anyone on my side in this situation.

*******
1550 Words

How was it?

I think Aizawa is hot af....that was just my opinion guys sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 3.4K 59
"I know that you're unstable." The wind blew his luscious black locks back, revealing his black orbs that were locked to my lips. "But I just can't...
160K 3.9K 58
Family... That's all that really mattered to (y/n) Todoroki. That is, until her oldest brother Toya went missing and her family started to fall apart...
3.2K 125 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...
849K 23.8K 90
You were born as the daughter of the most notorious villain of all time; All For One and was told to be an undercover in a prestigious hero school na...