Marriage Problem

By Naveena88

Henry is married to Bianca, and Charlotte is married to Jack, a pop star. But marrying these two couples has... More

Bianca and Henry have been married for two and a half years.
now he was facing the consequences
Henry will see Charlotte again.
Emily 🌹hart
Mr. Page and Mrs. Page
High School Reunion
The ex-wife of Jack Swagger
Jack and Maria
in love
Flashback
Bianca's betrayal
Blake controls Bianca
Bianca's co-workers and boss are worried about her
Bianca's obsession with Blake?
Blake's pet name for Bianca
Bianca's little sister.
Bianca can't have any more children?
Holly and Molly
Holly falls in love with Molly
Do Holly and Molly fight for the first time?
Doctor's appointment
Piper
Bianca is Blake's baby girl.
Bianca Unhappiness
Piper and Billy broke up
Jasper and Chloe?
Catching up with an old friend.
Emily meets Charlotte
Henry asked out Charlotte.
Henry asked Char to move in with him and Emily.
Chole is pregnant
Char, is two weeks pregnant?
it's a girl
Girl names
Billy misses Piper
Piper and Billy get back together?
Bianca's family
another flashback
Chenry made love for the first time
The day before Valentine's
Bianca and Blake got into a fight?
Jack's future wife
Char is six months
Future Mrs. Hart
what is he doing here Henry?
Char moves back with Jack?
Henry misses Char
Charlotte misses Henry and Emily

Finally a family

26 1 0
By Naveena88

I am so happy to finally be a family with my dream wife, Char. Jack is out of her life for good, and even Emily is happy. Our parents are happy that we are together again for real this time, and Jasper is happy too! I love you, Mrs. Hart. And I love you too, Mr. Hart, he said to his new wife as he wrapped his arms around her.

We got married three months ago, but we didn't have a honeymoon at that time. Instead, I and Char just had a honeymoon with the kids because we wanted that.

Our parents are so happy that we are together again. This time, it's for real! Jasper is happy too! I love you, Mrs. Hart. And I love you too, Mr. Hart, he said to his new wife as he wrapped his arms around her.

I love you, Mr. Hart," he said to his new wife as he wrapped his arms around her. "I love you too, Mrs. Hart."

Char knows that Henry is a better husband than Jack ever was. Jack never loved her the way Henry does. Why does Henry do so much for her?

Emily and Charlotte's baby are both asleep on their parents' chests. Everyone is very happy that they are finally a family!

After nap time, they all gathered in Henry and Charlotte's room. They fed the kids dinner, then snuggled up in bed to watch a movie together. Everyone was very happy to finally be a family!

The end

I'm so happy to finally be a family with my dream wife, Char. Jack is out of her life for good, and even Emily is happy. Our parents are happy that we are together again for real this time, and Jasper is happy too! I love you, Mrs. Hart. And I love you too, Mr. Hart, he said to his new wife as he wrapped his arms around her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 126 55
Falling in love with the daughter of the king of pop changes ones life ?
31.4K 917 13
Charlotte and Henry have been friends for years. They work at the same place, go to the same school and are practically always at each other's house...
94.3K 4.8K 39
In which two polar opposites are forced into a brother and sister relationship by marriage. As years go by, Zayn still refused to accept Lauren as hi...
2.3K 38 10
This story is linked to "A chance at Happiness", since it describes Severus' and Charlotte love story from the very beginning. Beware of mature cont...