Chenry made love for the first time

I am ready for the next step with Henry so I asked Chole and Jasper to take Emily for a night and they left their house.

Charlotte rose pastels on the bed and waited for Henry to come home at 6 p.m. because they wanted to make love.

Hey, my sweetheart says Henry going to kiss her hungrily and she kisses back and Charlotte pulls for air.

So are you hungry, yes I am baby he said to her and they went to eat and they went to the bedroom eagerly.

I love you, Henry looked into Charlotte's eyes when they made love for the first time and it was beautiful.

He turned to her says I love you too then she went to the bathroom to clean up and she went to him.

She led him to the bedroom Wow you did all this Yep I did I want to take the next step with you.

Are you sure baby says hen to her but she said that she is ready for him to make love to her and he won't hurt her?

Yes, I want it so much Henry looks into her eyes 👀 and they make love for the first time and they are happy!

Hours later they lay in bed in each other arms wow that's the best sex I ever had said Charlotte to Henry.

I am glad baby she kissed him on the cheek and went to bed around 2 a.m. because they were so tired.

Henry and I picked up Emily and were happy to see 👀 Hey baby do you have fun They went home She put her step-daughter to sleep but she turned her said to stay with me Mommy did stay until she fell asleep 😴.