The day before Valentine's

Hey baby, she pushed him into bed and Bianca opened her rope wow you look very hot thanks, baby.

They made love for hours Wow that's great Blake said to his girlfriend They went to bed and got to 5 a.m.

I need to meet my sister for lunch Oh ok bye love, hey sis said Holly walking to her and hugging her So what should I get my girlfriend I don't know!

Well maybe you guys can have sex that's a good idea, she went to the store to buy a few things for tomorrow night.

Hey love, she kissed her hotly she looked up at her lover so tomorrow is Valentine's Day I was thinking of taking you out!

Oh, you are sweet because I love you said Molly to her girlfriend and turned to her and said the same thing.

The girls went to bed around midnight so they could work early and go on their date at night around 7 p.m.

They met up with Blake and Bianca for breakfast They were feeding each other so the girls looked aww?

You guys are cute!

Thanks, girls you guys are cute you are very sweet to us, Bi said Holly turned to her girlfriend and kissed her on the nose.

Henry is taking Charlotte out tomorrow for Valentine's Day Jasper and Chloe watching Emily for them.

Thanks, guys watching Emily!

Your welcome buddy they said to him and she came with Emily in her arms.

Happy Valentine's Day to my followers