Emily meets Charlotte

I am finally getting to meet my dad's new girlfriend although I wonder if she going like me Henry told her going to love you.

Emily, would you meet my girlfriend and say hi to her hidden behind her dad's legs because she is shy?

She is shy so Emily ends up coming out behind her dad and starts talking to her about what made her father happy.

She asked how you guys met they told her, Oh 👌 you better not hurt my dad and she said to her!

Emily is nice he scolded her, I won't your dad is the best thing that ever happened to me Char said to his daughter.

I approve she said to Charlotte says I am glad that you do because I love him so much and she stayed with them.

Henry starts to cry 😢 and I love you too sweetheart he kisses her, and Emily oddly looks at them!

And said gross don't do that in front of me sorry they said to her because she isn't used to that yet.

They both said to her they all sat on the couch watching 👀 a movie called Addalin with his little!

They end up falling asleep 😴 on the sofa together then she got up and told him that she needed to go home.

Charlotte will see them tomorrow after her work then Henry took Emily up the stairs to her bedroom.

Hey there sweetheart how was spending time with your boyfriend it was good and I got to meet his little girl Emil see that is good Charlotte.

Sorry if the chapters are out of order